Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Life stress does that to you! Glad your FIL is on the mend. It's great you can get back to it and the damaged will disappear quickly :)

It's just stress Kitty, it tests even the strongest of us. As long as your FiL is on the mend, that's good news.

Last edited:
Thank you ladies. The best thing about a binge is the fast day after is almost enjoyable! Haven't eaten today, just lots of water, green tea and decaf. Stomach is also a bit upset, probably not used to so much food. Is it wrong to be pleased about extra toilet visits????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you ladies. The best thing about a binge is the fast day after is almost enjoyable! Haven't eaten today, just lots of water, green tea and decaf. Stomach is also a bit upset, probably not used to so much food. Is it wrong to be pleased about extra toilet visits???? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think when you are losing weight it's ok to be happy about extra toilet visits .. I've been a few times today and I am extremely happy lol
Sorry to hear about your FIL but glad he is on the mend .. A binge isn't pathetic .. It's human and completely normal.. You are back on it and that's the main x x

I think we all turn to food when we are stressed/upset. I wish I was one of these who went off food rather than inhaling anything in sight. You'll be ok honey by next weigh in. Glad fil is on the mend x

So first DD for a while completed and I'm feeling good. Hoping this is me back on track and hoping for a good week (I was on course for SUCH a good loss last week, then ruined it all) A sts this week would be fabulous....

Oh and welcome, Ninja, good luck with starting, you're going to love it.

Thank you. Sorry to hear about FiL but well done for getting straight back on track. For me the damage is often not done by the binge, but by my failure to get back on track after (often for weeks ...)

That is usually my problem too but somehow once you get a DD back under your belt you're back on track. UD today, determined not to go mad and also determined to get some exercise. Shopping today too so should have plenty of good stuff to eat.

Well done on your down day after such a stressful week. I'm the worst for comfort eating/self sabotage! Take care of you x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your dd honey. Come on you can do it you know you can, take all the words you encourage us with & apply them to yourself xx

I'm really looking forward to Easter so I can have bread again! Not that I'm missing bread itself but I am missing the variety it brings to lunches. Sick looking at salad etc I'd love a plain ordinary ham sandwich!!

I'm really looking forward to Easter so I can have bread again! Not that I'm missing bread itself but I am missing the variety it brings to lunches. Sick looking at salad etc I'd love a plain ordinary ham sandwich!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

See I gave up Facebook for lent which I thought would be the hardest thing ever but it genuinely hasn't been hard. I'm not planning on going back on, I have so much more time!

Sorry to hear about your FIL and the associated stress. Great news that he's on the mend and you're back on track! I find it very empowering knowing that a DD is only ever a decision away so there is absolutely no need to stress about an UD that's gone awry!

Well done for getting back on track Kitty, its always challenging to get back on track after a blip. So kudos to you, hardcore dieter lol :worthy:

Thank you ladies. Things did get just slightly out of hand today but I reigned it in after lunch, haven't eaten since and have just done 4.15 miles walking this evening to add to this morning's walk, 6.46 miles in total, I'll feel that in the morning! MFP seems happy enough anyway. DD again tomorrow and a busy day with one thing and another so that should keep me out of mischief. 2 hours of work plus a trip to the orthodontist with No1 son and a broken brace. Not to mention some shopping and some house cleaning! Should put the day in ok.

Another DD done, 485 calories eaten, 744 exercised off plus 2 hours work. Smallest son's birthday tomorrow but as they're still at school it should be relatively normal food wise until the evening meal. He wants burger and chips so I will have that too but with no bap (I get to eat bread on Sunday, can't wait!!) and a big salad. I think I'll weigh in on Friday and then I can enjoy a wee drink on Friday night :)

Another DD done, 485 calories eaten, 744 exercised off plus 2 hours work. Smallest son's birthday tomorrow but as they're still at school it should be relatively normal food wise until the evening meal. He wants burger and chips so I will have that too but with no bap (I get to eat bread on Sunday, can't wait!!) and a big salad. I think I'll weigh in on Friday and then I can enjoy a wee drink on Friday night :) Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on another fab DD, not long til bread now you've done amazingly, I could not do it, no way!

My DD today & am planning on drinking loads & loads as that really helped last week

Back