Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Sounds like the right choice to me Lexie! Cheesecake looks lovely, never made it before and had a lick of the spoon, tastes lovely too. This was after major panic due to lack of base for my cheesecake tin, had to go and buy a new one! Must have left the base at someone's house with cheesecake on it! May never see it again.
Late walk with the dog as he can't cope with the heat. Early night I think!

Love the sound of that cheesecake. Might have to give it a try myself. Enjoy your UD tomorrow. I'll certainly be enjoying mine.

I've got quite a few of her cookery books. Which one is it from?

Ah. Will Google it.

So I can report the Nutella cheesecake was officially gorgeous!

1 pound on this morning, as expected, TOTM etc. Nutella cheesecake will not have helped added to all the bbq food I consumed today. DD tomorrow will sort some of it out I reckon but then I'm out for lunch on Monday AND dinner Thursday which certainly won't help.

Will definitely Google it! I had a BBQ today too. Not sure whether I ate too much or not. After Exante I'm finding it hard just at the minute to trust the process. I'm sure once I get a few weigh ins under my belt the nerves will settle. Any pointers?

DD today and I'm so glad! Isn't it funny the way this thing works. I ate far too much yesterday at the bbq, ended the day in one of those "what the hell's the point, I'll start again after my holidays" moods and then wakened up this morning, DD commenced, mojo back and on we go. I love it! Any other way of eating today would have just been one big slide in to oblivion...

I love fasting because it's got me out of the old way of thinking I had that if I overindulged or had a slip up that I may as well blow the whole week and start again the following Monday. With fasting I really do take it a day at a time and know that one or two high food days don't mean I've blown it and can be offset by a fast or two. It does alter your whole way of thinking in regard to weight loss. I am far less likely to binge now as I don't see it so much as being on or off plan...it's just a way of eating and it all balances out in the end. Well done for getting back on it with another DD x

So the DD yesterday didn't quite go according to plan, too much crap left over from the bbq, too much period pain and banging head and too little self control. It wasn't pretty. I went with the UD today anyway but have been behaving myself, was out for lunch but just had sweet chilli chicken noodles and no wine! Sandwich for dinner with a couple of Jaffa cakes and I have done the 2 mile Leslie walk TWICE! Yay! DD tomorrow AND work for 2 hours. Hopefully a more successful one.

Well done on the exercise. Reading through people's entries on this forum and Exante, I really think I am the laziest individual around. Most other people seem to do something whereas I do absolutely nothing. I am a total sloth. Wish I could motivate myself to exercise, not just for weight loss but for the sake of my health. My dad had Alzheimer's and I do worry about the genetic component involved in that - thankfully mum is as sharp as ever at 81 - and exercise is supposed to help in prevention. You'd think that would be enough to get me moving but it's like smokers who know the risks involved but keep smoking anyway. I know I just have to start, keep going for a few days and it'll all get easier. It's just starting.

Once you get going it is so much easier. It also doesn't have to be anything too formal, bopping around the kitchen with the radio on works as well as anything else!

Boo to the totm. I have mine too at the moment. I just want sweet stuff and savoury, so anything really ;)

Well done on the Leslie walks. I did the fast 3 mile one and then later the 2 mile one. Good luck with tomorrow's dd. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A reasoable fast but not great, digging my heels in to try to stop the slide in to holiday. Busy 2 hours at work meant I was really tired and hungry so I'm over 500 but under 1000. UD tomorrow, then I'm out for dinner Thurs, nephew's party Saturday (I think) out to Dirty Dancing at The Opera House Monday with dinner beforehand and so the list goes on! Hols on Thurs. Finding the going very tough!

Sorry you had a tough day. Are you squeezing a couple of DDs in on Friday and Sunday to fit around your social whirl?

Back