Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Head buried in a pizza box. Back to it tomorrow after a 3 day binge. Rather than blame myself as I should I am choosing to blame Holywood culture day on Friday. Fasting tomorrow...

So I just need to fast every day for a month and I'll maybe get somewhere :)

No!! Look at how far you have come and just take it a pound at a time. You are going to get there x When I'm over you can babysit Gavin and he will help, as running after him to stop him swallowing random objects is a great fat burner! Looked down a minute ago and realised he'd eaten the bow off my slipper...and the button that went with it :rolleyes:

LOL I think our 2 should meet before I decide if I'm babysitting or not but if they get on I'd be glad to. Better sign a disclaimer first though by the sound of things.
UD today, as usual have eaten more than I should have but good food so don't feel so bad. Have also walked Oscar and done 2 hours physical work so that will help although every bit of me is sore now.
Have just realised after a comment on another thread (thanks Upndown) that the weight loss shown on my ticker and in the title of my diary is only my fasting weight loss, I've lost more before that so once I weigh in this Saturday I'm going to change everything to reflect that and hopefully give me a gee up at the same time, I need something!!

LOL I think our 2 should meet before I decide if I'm babysitting or not but if they get on I'd be glad to. Better sign a disclaimer first though by the sound of things. UD today, as usual have eaten more than I should have but good food so don't feel so bad. Have also walked Oscar and done 2 hours physical work so that will help although every bit of me is sore now. Have just realised after a comment on another thread (thanks Upndown) that the weight loss shown on my ticker and in the title of my diary is only my fasting weight loss, I've lost more before that so once I weigh in this Saturday I'm going to change everything to reflect that and hopefully give me a gee up at the same time, I need something!!

You should be incredibly proud honey you've achieved a lot xx

Fast came in about 300 today. Was accidental really, just when I was about to eat school rang to say smallest son had taken a heavy tackle in rugby and could I come and get him. Mild concussion but took all my time including eating time! Food tomorrow....

Fast came in about 300 today. Was accidental really, just when I was about to eat school rang to say smallest son had taken a heavy tackle in rugby and could I come and get him. Mild concussion but took all my time including eating time! Food tomorrow....

Aw hope your boys ok! Well done on a great fast x

Foooood!! Yay! I've had to keep smallest son at home today, still feeling sorry for himself and suffering like a man! That has curtailed my plans for today, stuck at home now. Looking forward to a good food day, fast tomorrow and weigh Saturday. I'll be happy with a sts as it's been a horrible week and we'll take it from there.

Foooood!! Yay! I've had to keep smallest son at home today, still feeling sorry for himself and suffering like a man! That has curtailed my plans for today, stuck at home now. Looking forward to a good food day, fast tomorrow and weigh Saturday. I'll be happy with a sts as it's been a horrible week and we'll take it from there.

I was really pleased to see breakfast too lol! Lots of tlc from mummy & he'll be ok! And think of all the calories you'll be burning running after him!!! Xx

Weigh in this morning and managed a sts (to the very ounce!) and I'm pleased with that. After in depth discussion with my diet guru (thank you, weebuns) I have decided not to fast this week. My skin has broken out badly and I'm not feeling great so I think I'll calorie count this week and see how it goes. I might fast on Monday to offset the weekend and then start cc on Tuesday. I think I'd expect a small gain due to readjustment but we'll see how it goes. I have also changed my title and ticker to reflect total loss rather than just fasting weight loss.

I must say the ticker looks much better and is a reminder that I have done well. Although given that I'm only half way there it serves as a reminder of how far I have still to go....

Going to log food for a few days to keep me on the straight and narrow. I only decided yesterday to go back to calorie counting and my shopping doesn't come until Tuesday so I'll just have to go with what I have in the house for the moment.

Breakfast Latte Macchiato Caramel (Happy to do without food as long as I can have my latte!) 93 calories

Lunch Sandwich, 2 slices of white bread, one spread with a laughing cow blue triangle, one spread with mustard. Wafer thin ham, tomato, cucumber and 15g of cheddar. Packet of Pom Bears and a lemon liberte greek yogurt all for 505 calories.

Dinner to follow.

Back