Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Breakfast was lovely! Granola, dates and yogurt with a Latte Macchiato Caramel to wash it down. 1.3 miles walked (couldn't go very far in case I missed the Tesco man) Off to work at 11 for 2 hours hard labour which will also help things and we'll go on from there, hopefully more walking tonight, Oscar will be pleased! Scales are looking good (daily weighing this week to keep things under control) and I'm just a pound above where I was a couple of weeks ago so pleased with that.

Breakfast was lovely! Granola, dates and yogurt with a Latte Macchiato Caramel to wash it down. 1.3 miles walked (couldn't go very far in case I missed the Tesco man) Off to work at 11 for 2 hours hard labour which will also help things and we'll go on from there, hopefully more walking tonight, Oscar will be pleased! Scales are looking good (daily weighing this week to keep things under control) and I'm just a pound above where I was a couple of weeks ago so pleased with that.

The scales are our friends this morning .. Well done xx

I OD'd on sultanas one day last week and haven't been able to face them since...
A good day today, I ate what I wanted but tracked it as well just out of interest. I have had about 1700, I really thought I'd had much more. May have a snack later, not decided that yet. 4.25 miles walked also so that will all help. I'm going to fast again tomorrow...

I OD'd on sultanas one day last week and haven't been able to face them since... A good day today, I ate what I wanted but tracked it as well just out of interest. I have had about 1700, I really thought I'd had much more. May have a snack later, not decided that yet. 4.25 miles walked also so that will all help. I'm going to fast again tomorrow...

Great day honey & you can be my fasting twin tomorrow! Xx

Another good fast done today. With a snack during bake off I should come in about 600. 3 miles walked so I'm not going to sweat that extra 100 calories, reckon I've worked it off well enough. Scales still playing nice so I'm hopeful of a loss on Saturday.

Another good fast done today. With a snack during bake off I should come in about 600. 3 miles walked so I'm not going to sweat that extra 100 calories, reckon I've worked it off well enough. Scales still playing nice so I'm hopeful of a loss on Saturday.

Brilliant, well done. I'm struggling watching Bake Off & smelling bread baking!!

Adding another mile of walking (in the dark and lashing rain, does it use more calories that way?) to avert smallest son's coriander crisis. Still had to get in to the car eventually to get it.

Adding another mile of walking (in the dark and lashing rain, does it use more calories that way?) to avert smallest son's coriander crisis. Still had to get in to the car eventually to get it.
I don't know Kitty...is Holywood really the place for me?? I mean if I can't go out in the pouring rain at 8 on a Wednesday evening and find fresh coriander in my corner shop then I don't know if that's good enough. I expected far, far better from such a place. Unlike here where when I bought nectarines last week I had to inform the checkout girl they weren't plums and then that the plums weren't dates....if it's not turnips or carrots my local supermarket staff are scared of it!

I'm thinking of writing a strongly worded letter I have to say. There was a space where the coriander should have been so I asked the girl was there any more fresh coriander lurking about. She got that "rabbit caught in headlights" look and said no. Not sure she understood the question!

1.4 off this week (in fact I lost about half a stone this week as I had put on so much last weekend!!) so I'm very pleased given how bad Thursday was. Lots of walking has happened this week which, as well as helping burn off calories of course, also seems to help keep me on the straight and narrow psychologically too.
This week is going to be a dodgy one, I'll keep calories tight tomorrow, fast Monday, keep it tight Tuesday, fast Wednesday and then I'm off to England for 4 days which will involve food and alcohol and inevitable weigh gain although I'll do my best. I'll weigh in Thursday morning for this week and then straight back to fasting next week with weigh in on Saturday as usual. That's the plan anyway.....

Fasting today and have finished up at 538 calories, might rise to 600 if I have a snack later but I'm happy enough with that as I have walked 5.62 miles (Weebuns, house hunting keeps you fit!) Going for a very controlled day tomorrow before fasting again Wednesday and then I'm away.

Fasting today and have finished up at 538 calories, might rise to 600 if I have a snack later but I'm happy enough with that as I have walked 5.62 miles (Weebuns, house hunting keeps you fit!) Going for a very controlled day tomorrow before fasting again Wednesday and then I'm away.

Fab fast well done x

Back