Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Really bad day yesterday and had decided not to fast today, to stuff myself all weekend and start again on Monday. Then wakened up this morning and managed to change my mind. Fasting today and will weigh in tomorrow as planned. The weekend will be heavy duty as I'm having all my siblings here tomorrow for a party, it won't be pretty. Hopefully will be able to pull it back again on Sunday.

Am really proud of you xx

Brilliant loss Hun x

Thanks Rach. I did overindulge yesterday as I had a house full of people for a party and there was food everywhere. I was running about all day though and walked 3.5 miles in the morning. Back to it today.

Thanks Rach. I did overindulge yesterday as I had a house full of people for a party and there was food everywhere. I was running about all day though and walked 3.5 miles in the morning. Back to it today.

I bet your dashing about & walk zero'd out what you ate xx

Hopefully it did! II'm trying to persuade the rest of them to eat all the food that's left so I don't go mad. Another 3.5 miles walked so all good in that direction.

Fasting today. Up since 6 as biggest son is going away for the weekend and had a VERY early train. Hungry already. Might have to go back to bed once I get the rest of them out!

Back