Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Mine sets a goal for me each day based on what I have done the day before. I could do this manually but am stickling with it like this for now. Well over 10,000 steps every day anyway. I failed miserable at fostering a new dog, failed so badly that we have now adopted her instead :) This means I have 2 dogs to walk every day and they're like children, if they don't get out they start torturing each other so that's my motivation! Currently averaging about 5 miles a day.
So I'm fasting today, 3rd of the week but I have been pigging out in between which is fine by me. I'll weigh in tomorrow and make that my starting weight for 2015. I'm fairly confident it won't be too much more than I was which is encouraging. Then I need to bring the bingey up days under some sort of vague control and we're all set.

So I weighed in this morning at 194.6 which is 3 up from pre Christmas. Happy with that, will be gone in no time. (Hopefully) Plan is to fast Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week unless I have to move things around for other engagements or something. Lots of walking with the dogs and sensible UDs and we'll see how it goes.

So I weighed in this morning at 194.6 which is 3 up from pre Christmas. Happy with that, will be gone in no time. (Hopefully) Plan is to fast Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week unless I have to move things around for other engagements or something. Lots of walking with the dogs and sensible UDs and we'll see how it goes.

That's not bad Hun :) I think all of our gains this year have been so much lower.. It will be off in no time x

Lol. So fasted yesterday and trying for a sensible UD today, no UDs have been sensible for weeks! I am impressed with how little I gained over Christmas and hopefully it will be gone soon. Busy day ahead so there won't be much time for eating hopefully!

Kitchen and family room all painted at last, certainly helped my fast today not being able to get in there for most of the day. 84 calories consumed, dinner shortly. My Fitbit arrived today too but I haven't had a minute to look at it so it's charging until I can sit down and work it out. It's the same colour as my kitchen!

Back