Kitty's OLD diary... now in silver members section :D

Kitty get back on the sw wagon please :D I don't really agree with slimfast etc :( my opinion I know. SW works, its a balanced diet, no weighing food etc.
I know its not easy but we can do this. The tortoise always wins as I just said to Nicki... so come on sweetie we have save you a seat?? :bighug: you can sit in the middle and Nicki and i can make sure you don't fall off :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well im still not back on plan... i presume i have probably put all the weight i lost back on by now. i have lost my dieting mojo :( having some personal stuff going on at the moment isnt helping either, something i need to find out about but have to wait... im so impatient at waiting for stuff! but hopefully i can get this sorted and come back to sw properly xx

well im still not back on plan... i presume i have probably put all the weight i lost back on by now. i have lost my dieting mojo :( having some personal stuff going on at the moment isnt helping either, something i need to find out about but have to wait... im so impatient at waiting for stuff! but hopefully i can get this sorted and come back to sw properly xx
they need an 'unlike' button :(
I do hope you are okay sweetheart :bighug:

I think with sw its best not to call it a 'diet'

Don't know about you but just the word diet has me wanting.craving all the rubbish :cry:

Life does get in the way sometimes. But just remember this we are all here for you and we will help if we can. :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Well im starting back on SW on Monday! My mum got me a hypnotherapy gastric band for Xmas, so im going to that on monday and figured i needed to diet along with it so back to SW! I think we will weigh in on Fridays or Saturdays so that we can have our 'off' day on the weekend, instead of struggling to stick to plan all weekend and then WI on mondays. I really hope this 'hypno-band' works, i dont want my mum to have wasted her money!! Might weigh in tonight when OH gets home so we have a full week before we weigh next week. We arent going to group, we had a row with the leader that we thought was amazing, but just isnt! So Andy told him what he thought of him a few days ago... so yeah not going to group now!! We really REALLY need to start saving money for wedding/honeymoon anyway so its an extra £10 for the savings pot a week. Fingers crossed ive not gone back to my start weight, or worse!

forgot to add this yesterday, we weighed in last night and i have lost 1lb! im well impressed that in 2 weeks off plan ive not gone mad :D 7.5lb lost in total :)

the hypno band sounds interesting. will be good to see how you get on with it!

well done on your losses so far :) hope you have a good weekend

we rowed with the leader because he 'promised' us support and didnt give us any and then came up with rubbish and false excuses as to why he hadnt contacted us or supported us at all. meh!

Gastric band is a no go :( The man was incredibly rude and just basically rubbish at his job :/ Ive asked groupon for a refund, someone is getting back to me but the man at groupon said he was sorry i had a bad experience and that he thinks i should get most if not all my money refunded, well my mums money! Im sooo annoyed, he basically sat there told me i didnt know anything about losing weight and that i was fat and that i would die. THANKS FOR THAT! RUDE!!!!

Andy and I have decided that we want to lose weight together and we arent going to do any particular diet, just cut down on cake and take aways (lol) and I'll get going swimming again and we arent doing weekly weigh ins, because it puts too much pressure on me and i cant take it! So maybe monthly weigh ins, but probably just go off how we feel and how our clothes fit. I want to be a size 16-18 again, i dont want to get down to my usual goal of 12st 6 because that has been a goal dream for so long and when i realise i am not going to get there in a simple few months of dieting and its not a magic wand solution i cant stand it. Dieting makes me depressed and im not doing it anymore! I am just going to be more sensible and make better choices.

One thing today did make me realise is that I AM HAPPY! Im happy with everything in my life, i have the most amazing husband-to-be and we have a happy little life, i may not be exciting and go skydiving every day or climbing mountains, whatever, im so happy with my life its probably a little bit strange for me to feel like that! I cant wait to marry him and spend my life with him. We will be married in less than 3 months, then back to America (where i had the happiest 12 months of my life) for our honeymoon, hopefully to get jobs and move over there and then babies! What more could a girl ask for?!?!

Oh, and Im staying in the SW diary section, its homely here :D

I know argh 8 weeks till the big day, need to lose about a stone so i feel more comfortable in my dress and thats the goal for now! I cant concentrate on losing alot of weight, or at least having a goal of losing too much, i always set myself massive goals and I never stick to it or manage them, so my goal is just 1 stone in 8 weeks, easily done for me so i know its something i can achieve if i take things nice and steady. Going to be going back to my love of Slim Fast, but Im not calorie counting my main meal, Im just going to have 2 shakes during the day and then a healthier option for my evening meal. I never eat breakfast or lunch and I always enjoyed my morning shake when I did Slim Fast. I got all the shake powder out of the cupboard ready for tomorrow and I looooove how they smell, yummm! Feeling VERY positive, i hope it lasts!

nice to see you posting again. ooooh the weddings getting close. good luck with your challenge. im sure you'll manage it :) x

Its day 4 of SW today, been 100% all week, rezally proud of myself. I really cant get my head round how eating this much food can mean i will lose weight though! Eating things that i never would if i dieted myself. Fingers crossed that me and OH will have a great first week loss :)

ur doing great hun and keep telling ur self that

well... im doing that diet hopping thing again lol. Started reading the From Pig to Twig book and its really inspired me, so im going to do that diet and see how it goes. Its basically a low carb diet, ive never done one of those before so i thought i'd give it a try. The women who have written the book have lost 10 stone between them and kept it off, so today is day one of my way of eating. Just had breakfast, i cant actually get my head round that I have just had bacon and eggs fried in oil for breakfast! Im liking it! And now im drinking decaf tea with cream in it, and no sugar. And the no sugar thing is not too bad since i have the cream in it. V cool! :D Feeling raring to go :D

Back