Kitty's OLD diary... now in silver members section :D

Im pretty sure they do swimming lessons for adults. I know a few people around my village went a few years ago. no shame in it.

Good luck with the wi tonight x

I only managed to do 16 lengths at swimming today, and then i inhaled half the pool so i got out lol. i think im gonna stick with breaststroke for now haha! Weigh in soon, aaaaaaaargh!

Last night was weigh in and I STAYED THE SAME! :( Wasnt a happy bunny but I know its coz ive been swimming and i havent swam for 12 years, i have changed my weigh in night to Monday now as the consultant I like is moving to a different group so im following him. He said I can weigh in this Monday as well and see if I have got the 1/2 pound off I needed last night to get my 1/2 stone award.

OH lost 3.5lbs, got his first stone award and slimmer of the week, im so proud of him <3 xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow!!! X

We changed groups last night as our lovely Thursday group leader has stopped doing that group, so we went to weigh in last night and we'll be weighing in on Mondays from now on. I wanted to lose half a pound to get my half stone award.... I LOST 3.5LBS! So happy! So I got my 1/2 stone award and also I got SLIMMER OF THE WEEK! Andy lost 3lbs and he got SLIMMER OF THE MONTH for his 12.5 loss in his first week :) And we also won the raffle haha, good night for us =D I won the raffle on Thursday as well, I cant normally win anything hehe. I can imagine the new group people were like ugh! new people getting everything lmao.

Had a treat last night as I've really wanted a kebab all week, so treated myself and it was sadly really nice haha. My first treat since I started the diet :D Had such a good halloween, will have to attach the pic of me and OH from Friday night, we looked amazing if i do say so myself! Im in such an amazing mood today, bit tired but happy! x

Attachments

• halloween11.jpg
    halloween11.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 38
ugh im so sleeeepy today, i went to bed at 9pm last night as I was falling asleep watching tv. Slept like a log until 10am! 13 hours sleep, so now i have probably had too much sleep hah. Im going to do the Davina dvd in a minute, I have my pc attached to my tv now so i can download any workout dvds i fancy and use them without having to put them on dvds. I might see if I can find that 30day shred one as well. I always love doing the Davina one though, I know it pretty much off by heart so i dont have to try and figure out what im meant to be doing lol. Ive changed my front room round since I last did it though, I may have to move a sofa to have to space to do it! I used to be able to get through it all without feeling like I was going to die lol but I;m back to square one with fitness again now, well apart from swimming, but the davina dvd is slightly different from swimming haha. Oh i did aqua fit yesterday afternoon, it was pretty good so im going to go again :D

*bump-crash-bang-wallop* that was me falling off the wagon lol. It actually happened on Thursday, went to meet Matt Cardle in Sheffield and then watch him turn on the xmas lights and sing :) AMAZING DAY! But we went unprepared and ended up having a subway, a footlong turkey and ham with CHEESE, oops! Then drank full fat with sugar drinks, fanta and orange oasis. Then last night ended up having Chinese and I drank a whole bottle of Cava lol. Not impressed but I suppose I dont really use my syns so MAYBE i can get away with it, I was meant to start my '30 day shred' dvd on thursday as well but I didnt! And havent been swimming since Wednesday either. I feel FAT! On the plus side though the chinese was really nice hahaha! Weigh in on Monday... Im SCARED!!! I really hope its either a loss or at the most a STS. My willpower might not take it if I put weight on.

Watched a documentary the other day that basically said if you're fat then you will always be fat lol. Something to do with the cells in fat growing when you put on weight and then they will never shrink if you lose weight, so the fat cells will always collect fat as fast as they can so that they arent empty. NOT IMPRESSED!! So even when I do lose all this weight, it will be a constant struggle to keep it off. I am so disheartened by this its untrue. right now I WANT A QUICK FIX! But I know there isnt one :( I need to STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE!!!!!! This is going to take a long time, I didnt get to 24 stone over night, I wont get down to my dream number on the scales over night either, but I CAN get there. It just feels a really hard and long road! I need to take it 7lbs at a time, I REALLY wanted to lose 4lbs this week as well, stupid HUNGER or was it even hunger that MADE me eat subway and chinese? No it was ME!

That was a loooooong post, but I needed to get it out of my system lol xx

edit: Holy Moly 4 months to my wedding! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well its weigh in tonight, we stuck to plan all day on saturday, then went to my dads and had chocolate cake and ice cream lol, but stuck to it all day yesterday and will do all day today. I did the davina workout dvd yesterday morning, we also moved furniture from downstairs to upstairs last night so that should help. I just had my lunch and then in about 2 hours will do the davina dvd again. Im so sleepy today, i slept in really late and still feel tired now! I hope I havent done too much damage this week, but back to sticking to plan after weigh in :D

Good Luck with your WI, I went way over my syns drinking wine on Saturday so am hoping to make up for it by not having any syns between now and my WI on Wednesday evening, eek!

Well shockingly at weigh in I lost half a pound! Im impressed that i didnt put on :D so back on plan 100% from tomorrow and hoping to lose 3.5 next week to get to 1 stone lost! Andy lost half a pound as well, he's lost 19.5lbs now :D

ugh its 3am and i cant sleep, went to bed at just gone midnight and lay there trying to sleep till about half an hour ago, and now ive given in and got up. was hoping my family in america might be on skype but they arent so im just sat here doing nothing, playing farmville lol. im so tired but i just cant sleep :(

its week 5 now, the aim is to lose 3 stone by the wedding, so i need to lose 2lbs a week, so i am 0.5lbs ahead of myself at the moment :) And im going to have a great week this week and a great loss, so onwards and inwards! :D

Last edited:
i did, i ended up finally getting to sleep at 7am, ugh. apparently there was something to do with a meteor going between the earth and moon that meant people had a crap nights sleep all over the place. took me a while to get to sleep last night too but managed it at 2am. hopefully it will be better tomorrow night when this meteor has gone past? who knows!

and yet again i cant sleep! its annoying me now, i really just want to go to bed, get comfy and fall asleep but its not happening at the moment :(

I get insomnia fairly often my only advice is try not to focus on not being able to sleep because it'll become habit and harder to get back to a normal pattern, next time you can't sleep, try not to sleep during the day just wait until the next night, you'll be shattered and prob have to go to bed early but should get you back into your normal pattern xxx

Back