Kitty's OLD diary... now in silver members section :D

Its Saturday, yey i love saturdays :D OH only works till 12.30 then hes all mine :D and then tomorrow hes off woooooooop! Listened to slimpod again last night and then reaslised i havent done my 3 positives for the day so...
1. Drank more fluids than usual
2. Didn't snack at all! STRANGE!
3. Went for a walk :D

And i thought it hadnt made a difference lol, who knows if thats from listening to slimpod or not but they are still good changes :) Something rather weird happened as well last night, i had my tea (pasta with pork) and I had my second to last bite of it and then had to run to the sink as i felt like i was going to be sick :/ I wasnt but I realised it was because I was full... now that never happens, I can usually eat and eat until I feel uncomfortable but last night I was going to finish my bowl of pasta and I must have just had one too many fork fulls and my body decided enough was enough! I definately didnt finish it after that haha. I dunno if thats anything to do with slimpod but I was thinking last night, someone said its meant to have a similar effect of hypno gastric band? and i suppose that would make sense with me nearly being sick when I ate too much? Very STRANGE!!!

Anyway, I think today we are going to maybe go shopping, I need some winter shoes and I really fancy doing something active... Nicki mentioned swimming in her diary, and now I can't get that out of my head! Ive not been swimming for about 10 years but now Im wondering what time the local pool is open for lane swimming?! Who is this woman and what have you done with Kitty?!?!?

So much for 'i don't think its working, :eek: although after my first day i thought it could be a coincidence but hubby pointed out that in 8years together he's never seen me this way so it has to be the slimpods. Keep up the good work lovely xxxx

Hi

Well done to you and your OH on your fantastic weight loss.
What a great start to your diet.

Just been having a read of your diary and you seem to be dong great so far.

I know this is probably a stupid question but what is a slimpod?

See I told you haha

anyway good luck to the both of you x

thanks :) slimpod is taking minimins by storm thanks to divster lol heres the website for it xx

Last edited:
This morning I got up at 7am to go swimming :D It was really good as well, we swam 550 meters which is 1/3 of a mile. Im hoping to go about 3-4 times a week and build up to doing a mile and then who knows lol it'll be the olympics next ;) haha. Ive just baked the half a syn cake, half a syn for the whole cake woop. It looks a bit strange at the moment, time to put the topping on it and see if it takes nice or strange as it looks haha. I may take a picture of it if it tastes good :D Also took some 'before' pictures and my measurements this morning, eep!

Last edited:
good for you hun!! all this talk of swimming is making me want to go again. hard to believe i was on the team when in school!!

whats half syn cake? sounds interesting. Do take a pic!! xxx

well the half syn cake is okay, im not too keen but the OH likes it so thats good, it'll get eaten :) Recipe i have on a picture, i'll attach it if i know how! Just cooking tea now, Ive made homemade burgers, they smell AMAZING and look yummy too, i bet they'll taste delish too ;) OH is cooking slimming world chips to go with them, yum :)

Attachments

• cke.jpg
    cke.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Morning! I'm feeling very positive today, I'm going to go swimming again!! Its adults only at 1pm-2pm so I wont be bothered by the half term kids! Im going to be going on my own today as OH is working but I'm very excited, which is very STRANGE lol. I really enjoyed it yesterday, last night my arms were hurting and i wasn't going to go today but i feel okay now. Just had my alpen bar breakfast and drinking tea now :) mmm tea!

I went swimming this afternoon and also just come back from swimming again this evening with the OH. I've done 1150 metres in total today, well chuffed :D Im signing up to pay monthly swimming tomorrow as its only £18.50 a month as I've already spent £9.30 in 2 days for swimming lol. Its only £5 more a month for 'gym and swim' so thats something I can think about in the future, right now im concentrating on my new love for swimming though! *insert swimming icon here (why isnt there one!)* :D

P.S Post number 666, a bit early for halloween lol

Last edited:
Swimming again this morning, 700 metres :) 2400 metres in 3 days is pretty good! I have such a bad headache when I get home from swimming though, I dont really know why that is... Plus there is some building work going on across the road and its making my head hurt even more! I just slammed my window shut to make the point that they are noisy b*stards!!! lol. Going to aqua zumba tonight at 7pm, should be fun!

Look at you, your a proper water baby! Never heard of aqua zumba, if its anything like the regular zumba you're in for a good workout. are you still listening to the slimpods?

i thought aqua zumba was a bit crap really. the woman had a boob jiggling obsession and was just constantly flirting with the lifeguards lol. wont be going to that again! Dont think it was the actual aqua zumba that was bad, just the stupid woman haha! Aqua fit in the morning, going out to buy myself goggles, a cap, nose clip and ear plugs tomorrow, I keep getting headaches after I swim and its the chlorine getting into my sinuses so i read that its recommended to wear nose clip and ear plugs and hopefully that should make the headaches stop! Hope i dont look like a foooool hehe x

oh yeah im still listening to the slimpod too by the way nicki, i just read that your not anymore :( sorry that u are having trouble with them and sleeping x

Yr diary looks amazing!!!
And such a big loss - well done to u and yr OH!!! :)

Can't wait to see how much u loose this week :) x

Hi Kitty, have enjoyed reading your diary so far, first of all well done on your losses so far, very good going, you seem really positive and happy -need some of that to brush off on me!

Would love it if we could be bridal diet buddies as I'm getting married on 27th March next year so we have very much the same time scales, and goals, although I'd like to lose 2st...that would be beyond my absolute dreams and take me to the lightest I have been for 10 years. Have a look on my diary as I've got quite a bit of wedding stuff etc on there.

Love the sound of aqua zumba, and am now off to have a read of the slimpod website that you recommended x

thanks guys :0 jo i'll have a read of ur diary too :)

I cant go swimming today, im not happy about it but im in really bad pain with my shoulder, didnt sleep at all well last night and this morning I just cant get comfortable. Taken some co-codamol, that usually knocks me out for a few hours so I will hopefully be able to get some sleep soon! I need to stretch more before I swim to make sure this doesnt happen again!

Well i got myself the swimming stuff i wanted, nose clip and ear plugs and some goggles too, hoping that i dont come back with a headache from swimming today. Im going to try and do more lengths today as its weigh in tonight! Ive been doing 30 lengths so im just going to swim today until the entire hour is up. If i can! Im going to try front crawl today, I've just watched some videos on youtube about it, I realised that I got taught the basics of swimming as a child and then I never went back to swimming lessons, probably why I managed to injure myself swimming at the start of the week ha. I really do fancy having swimming lessons again but Im 26! Do they even do swimming lessons for 26 yr olds?! lol. I think i'd feel a bit of an idiot though but I just dont know enough about swimming and the right way to do the strokes. I improved my breast stroke by just watching you tube videos so im hoping my attempts at front crawl will be okay and I wont drown hehe :)

Weigh in tonight, oooh nervous that my hard work in the pool wont show up, using muscles that havent been used for years might make a difference if i've managed to tone them up i hope it still shows a loss on the scales!

Back