Kitty's OLD diary... now in silver members section :D

thanks nicki, fell asleep at about 3am last night and only just got up at 2 today :/ sleep pattern well and truely messed up!

this week has been traumatic diet wise lol ive been craving fatty comfort foods so much, the only thing ive really had that i shouldnt is chocolate, but within my syns. I really want to go out and eat without having to think about it, but thats what got me this weight in the first place. Im going to weatherspoons tonight with the girls, i know its going to be hard to have something thats not bad, but ugh im going to want a nice ice cream i know i am, i loooove ice cream! I will have to just remind myself why im doing this. Might have to go out for ice cream after weigh in on monday lol

worked out how many syns i DRANK on friday night, we are looking at over 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Place your bets now to what happens at weigh in later hahaha!

worked out how many syns i DRANK on friday night, we are looking at over 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Place your bets now to what happens at weigh in later hahaha!

:faint2: Were you drinking cream? lol. Fingers crossed its not too bad on the scales x

probably would have been less if i had just drank cream really!! it was cocktails, and i just didnt think about it till andy syned them, stay away from cheeky vimto!!! and i had 4 pitchers of the stuff to myself haha :D yum but oh noooo!

Opps well if it makes you feel any better I put on 12lbs this week! See 4lbs not looking so bad now :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

thanks i needed that line drawing, ive just had toast and even measured my flora out with a teaspoon and syned everything lol. andy lost another 3lbs and he got his 1.5 stone award. hes lost 22.5lbs now in 4 weeks. wish i could do that well!!! ive woken up today coughing my lungs up and got pain in my sinuses :( meant to be going out to sort wedding flowers today but im putting myself back to bed and i will just see what time i wake up, if i can sleep without drowning in snot! haha :D xx

Its a somewhat annoying fact that men tend to lose weight at a quicker rate and he is doing amazingly well but you're doing well too, just think not to long ago a gain would probably send you off the rails for a week or so but I think now you'll just dust yourself of and jump back on the wagon, That's an achievement in itself!
I don't think you've put on that much, if you've woken up poorly that probably didn't help with weigh in, probably a lot of water. Bed is defiantly the place, feel better soon xx

omg my ankles are swollen up! gah! definate water retention going on here and i think i am the most hormonal woman in THE world at the moment. pfft!

went to the xmas markets in manchester last night, ooh it was fun :D we had food we shouldnt have but it was tasty haha. been good for the rest of the week though and have been today so i dont see it making that much difference. might be the last time we go to this group though since andy is getting annoyed at the man who does it. he says he'll do such a thing for you and then 'forgets' to do it. not good!

cheers nicki, didnt even go to weigh in on monday, really could not be bothered after the amount of drinking i did at weekend ha! we are thinking of just doing it at home, instead of paying £10 for someone to weigh us and then not care what happens outside of the weigh in. Andy asked the leader to text me for support at the end of the week and did he contact me? nope! i asked him to text andy last week and he didnt, so its not great support. He seems to only want to care whilst in group, then he doesnt care what happens as long as you pay him to weigh you!? its really annoyed us so we are deciding weather to go to group tomorrow night, the local one or just do it at home and put the £10 into the savings each week for the wedding/honeymoon. Not been doing the diet AT ALL as the dominos boxes in the recycling will tell you! Got on the scales just to see what damage i'd done this last week or so off plan and I've lost 1.5lbs?!?!?! WHAT!!! This all makes noooo sense!!! Feeling pretty annoyed about the whole thing! Dont know what to do, stay doing SW, go back to slimfast, just forget about it all together, not really an option that last one as i dont want to put more weight on!!! But what to do, what to do?!

Come on chica, you can do this, You can't go to slimfast, I've only just rejoined SW :D Only kidding, you have to do what you feel is right. You've had a bad couple of weeks but I think if you could get your mojo back you'd have some fab results on sw and its a lot more flexible then slimfast, maybe set yourself a challange to be 100% until x mas and then have xmas off and then re evaluate in the new year?
Your consultant sounds a bit pants, I've joined online, works out the same as group but if you could afford it might be worth sharing the log in with hubby so you still have access to everything.
What ever you decide, i'll be stalking you round minis :D

Back