Kiwis diary

kiwidad

Right so after putting on 5 stones in a year i decided it was time to try the sW diet.

Ive always struggled with my weight but because i was always active i didnt notice it that much. Since being made redundant last December i have put on just over 5 stones and my activity level has dropped to nil. Then just over 10 weeks ago my 3 year old daughter was sat on my knee and asked me to stop smoking which i did the very next day with the help of my local GP i havn't touch one since. Two weeks ago she was at it again "daddy please lose your belly so we can run round the park together" . That broke my heart in so many ways i had to go out the room so she could not see my tears. I spent the next week feeling sorry for my self then until my partner gave me the kick up the backside i needed.

So with a lot of nerves i decided to go to SW on wednesday 11 November my younger brother decded to join to give me support.
What a pleasent suprise it was too.Nobody looking down at you everyone sharing hints and tips with each other and everyone was so friendly.

Its been two days we are following the extra easy book and while i have not found it hard to follow can you really eat that much food and lose weight?

When i weighed in this week my starting weight was 498lb. Now i know ive got a long road ahead of me i just hope that SW is the right way to go, just hope ive lost something the next time i get weighed..

Last edited:
well done on starting the plan, you will lose weight and eat plenty if you follow the plan:)

It might inspire you to read Laddiesboy's diary as he is losing weight very successfully following SW. Good luck

Well off i went to my second meeting today, little nervous as i entered the meeting.

Handed in my card and money stepped on the scales and wow id lost 6.5 pounds :D:D:D
Now i know with the amount of wieght i have to lose that thats not a lot but to me its hugh!!!

Im finally going in the right direction. Everyone at the meeting is so supportive and the help and hints you get from all the members is superb. Now i have not been very good this week as ive had a lot on and the diet was the last thing on my mind for most of the week, so who knows what i can achieve if i put my mind to it this week?? i dont care about how much i lose each week im in this for the long haul...

6.5 lb loss is excellent! What a boost to your confidence that you can do it! I'm doing the Extra Easy days too, it all seems unnervingly easy thus far anyway!

Good luck with the week ahead! :)

Back