Kn*ckered!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
The family have been today and 8 hours has seen me off! Don't get me wrong, it's lovely to see them, BUT, it seemed like a life time, and no-one told me middle grandson ,( I have 3,)who's 9 , has turned vegetarian! Swift cheese omelette as I had done a huge lasagne! The Wii was a godsend, but tho I'm deaf the noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I a curmudgeonly grandmother? I love them all to bits, but the peace and quiet when they went!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Aw! Glad you had a good time with them all though!
Know what you mean, im always glad when my sister, her husband and their 10-month-old daughter leave lol, piece and quite at last!

The family have been today and 8 hours has seen me off! Don't get me wrong, it's lovely to see them, BUT, it seemed like a life time, and no-one told me middle grandson ,( I have 3,)who's 9 , has turned vegetarian! Swift cheese omelette as I had done a huge lasagne! The Wii was a godsend, but tho I'm deaf the noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I a curmudgeonly grandmother? I love them all to bits, but the peace and quiet when they went!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

That sounds so like my mum when we all leave lol

xx

lol im the same with our neice and nephew (3yrs and 18 months!!) on my husbands side...headaches all round!!! lol

That's the best part of being a Grandma Judi, they go home eventually....

But, I can well understand what you mean, my hubby and I are so happy to get back to our 'quiet' routine after my family have visited, and as we live by the sea they usually come for a week, and I only have the one grandchild, and he is only 1 year old yet, but his parents can make enough noise for him, LOL......Bless em all though, I do love them.

You put your feet up today and have a nice quiet rest. X

Back