Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Kn*ckered!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judimac, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    The family have been today and 8 hours has seen me off! Don't get me wrong, it's lovely to see them, BUT, it seemed like a life time, and no-one told me middle grandson ,( I have 3,)who's 9 , has turned vegetarian! Swift cheese omelette as I had done a huge lasagne! The Wii was a godsend, but tho I'm deaf the noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I a curmudgeonly grandmother? I love them all to bits, but the peace and quiet when they went!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aw! Glad you had a good time with them all though!
    Know what you mean, im always glad when my sister, her husband and their 10-month-old daughter leave lol, piece and quite at last!

4. *Sally Cinnamon*

*Sally Cinnamon* Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.06%)
    That sounds so like my mum when we all leave lol

xx

5. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol im the same with our neice and nephew (3yrs and 18 months!!) on my husbands side...headaches all round!!! lol

6. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Totally get where you are coming from!! I love seeing my nieces and nephews (ages 11, 9, twins 4) coming but I also love seeing them go!! I sound awful don't I??? lol xx

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    That's the best part of being a Grandma Judi, they go home eventually....

But, I can well understand what you mean, my hubby and I are so happy to get back to our 'quiet' routine after my family have visited, and as we live by the sea they usually come for a week, and I only have the one grandchild, and he is only 1 year old yet, but his parents can make enough noise for him, LOL......Bless em all though, I do love them.

You put your feet up today and have a nice quiet rest. X

8. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Omg you want to be at my Mums when we are all there. 5 of us sisters, 4 partners, 6 grandchildren!!! Lol. Xxx

9. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.