• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Kn*ckered!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
The family have been today and 8 hours has seen me off! Don't get me wrong, it's lovely to see them, BUT, it seemed like a life time, and no-one told me middle grandson ,( I have 3,)who's 9 , has turned vegetarian! Swift cheese omelette as I had done a huge lasagne! The Wii was a godsend, but tho I'm deaf the noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I a curmudgeonly grandmother? I love them all to bits, but the peace and quiet when they went!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Aw! Glad you had a good time with them all though!
Know what you mean, im always glad when my sister, her husband and their 10-month-old daughter leave lol, piece and quite at last!

The family have been today and 8 hours has seen me off! Don't get me wrong, it's lovely to see them, BUT, it seemed like a life time, and no-one told me middle grandson ,( I have 3,)who's 9 , has turned vegetarian! Swift cheese omelette as I had done a huge lasagne! The Wii was a godsend, but tho I'm deaf the noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I a curmudgeonly grandmother? I love them all to bits, but the peace and quiet when they went!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
That sounds so like my mum when we all leave lol

xx

weemo

Trying again!!!
Totally get where you are coming from!! I love seeing my nieces and nephews (ages 11, 9, twins 4) coming but I also love seeing them go!! I sound awful don't I??? lol xx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
That's the best part of being a Grandma Judi, they go home eventually....

But, I can well understand what you mean, my hubby and I are so happy to get back to our 'quiet' routine after my family have visited, and as we live by the sea they usually come for a week, and I only have the one grandchild, and he is only 1 year old yet, but his parents can make enough noise for him, LOL......Bless em all though, I do love them.

You put your feet up today and have a nice quiet rest. X