Knickers, bras etc..

I read an article recently about underwear which suggested instead if buying matching sets, why not get knickers which are colourfully patterned, so you canw esr them with a variety of bras. So maybe get a pink & a blue bra & some pink & blue striped knickers. A bit more interesting & fun that matching sets, but also a bit cheaper.

Well, I used to buy mine at M&S or Evans when I was over a size 18
Since then I buy from M&S, Ann Summers, Figleaves, Debenhams, thebrashop.com, tesco, primark and e-bay.

Primark and tesco are good for when menstruating..I bought them to wear after giving birth as I'm still without a period (OK TMI SORRY) and have found that they're actually quite comfy, but don't wash too well.

I try and match my undies as much as possible, 80% of the time matching.
I feel so much sexier when I'm wearing pretty undies. Puts me in a good mood (not specially a good mood for sex, but just more confident altogether)

Thankfully I don't need 'period pants LOL' any more as don't have them thanks to my IUD. I love my mirena!

I am bleeding for about six weeks after birth - so have to wear period knickers lol, took about bitting you in the arse because you don't have a eriod for nine months!!!!

bunnylovesalan said:
I am bleeding for about six weeks after birth - so have to wear period knickers lol, took about bitting you in the arse because you don't have a eriod for nine months!!!!

Gonna go out on a limb here & say TMI!!!! :)

Bet Maximus is hiding behind his pillow reading this in his florida villa :)

kingleds said:
Gonna go out on a limb here & say TMI!!!! :)

Bet Maximus is hiding behind his pillow reading this in his florida villa :)

I don't wear matching as well even I can't see the bottom half! I buy M and S bras that go with the clothes I wear, so a plain White, and black. A pretty patterned pink, and blue/ green and today my absolute favourite red with white White spots!

New Bras (pretty ones) always make me feel fab!

Back