Knocked myslf out of ketosis!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Flopster, 6 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Stupidly (yes very stupidly) I have knocked myself out of ketosis (a few chips, a bite of cheese and a tiny bit of chocolate - nothing major just enough to knock myself out of ketosis).

I am home again and raring to get back on track, but wonder what damage I have done?

How long will it take to get back into ketosis?

Will it be horrendous?

Can I go have a sandwich and start again tomorrow? (joke - I think)!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Start knocking back the water, don't even joke about the sandwich, and you might be lucky enough not to go through another 3 days of heck. The body gets used to being in ketosis and might slide in a lot faster. Good luck honey

4. Flopster

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks DQ, I will make sure I get another litre in before bed and I promise no sandwich (don't have any bread in anyway).

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That's my girl - just remember that mountain you climbed - you can do this!! ;)

6. Flopster

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I know and you know the worst thing is that I was completely in control before then, I can't believe I was so daft, but, tomorrow is another day. Just hope I don't suffer to much getting back into ketosis especially as I have two meetings tomorrow, I think I will take the paracetamol before work lol!

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That might not be a bad move - prevention is better than cure, and being prepared means you are in control. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.