Extra Easy Koka noodles question

MrsC08

Hi. Can anyone tell me, if I don't use the flavour sachet in koka noodles, and only use the dried noodles, are they free?
I had them last night to make my chow mein as I had no other noodles at home.
Tku x

Hi no I dont think they would be free Iv just run these through the calculator and it's saying 4.5. Syns ! but I'm guessing that's with the sashet! X

If they are just plain dry noodles I don't know why they wouldn't be free without the sachet.

theres a big thing about the instant noodles have alot of oil in them! but im unsure its just what people have said about other instant type noodles like supernoodles! im sure someone with some more knowledge will come along and correct me =]

hi i just found this in s previous post
The reason the regular instant noodles are synned is because they are deep fried before forming and cooling, this is why they cook so quick. If you compare the texture to fat free supernoodles you will find the fat free variety are very gloopy and gelatonous where as the regular ones are drier and not sticky at all. I never used to like th fat free ones but they do grow on you. I tend to eat the chicken and herb but add a little chicken bovril as the flavour sachet you get isn't great.

but then people have said that this isnt the case and they syns are in the sashet!
it it was me an i would count them as a syn or 2 just incase!

sl1nkyminny said:
hi i just found this in s previous post
The reason the regular instant noodles are synned is because they are deep fried before forming and cooling, this is why they cook so quick. If you compare the texture to fat free supernoodles you will find the fat free variety are very gloopy and gelatonous where as the regular ones are drier and not sticky at all. I never used to like th fat free ones but they do grow on you. I tend to eat the chicken and herb but add a little chicken bovril as the flavour sachet you get isn't great.

but then people have said that this isnt the case and they syns are in the sashet!
it it was me an i would count them as a syn or 2 just incase!

Thanks for that, never knew that before!

Back