Total Solution Kookiethekat's TS Exante Diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by kookiethekat, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    Hi all

Little biy about me, my "real" name is Jo, I've been happily married to my childhood sweetheart for 13 years and we have 2 little ones (well one of them is 13 so not quite so little). I work full time :cry:but am hoping for a lottery win soon :rolleyes:

Well my box came today (I ordered the bumper mixed pack). I originally wasn't going to do shakes but having tried a couple (a friend has some leftover), I decided to just go for it.

I am 100% committed, I think the fact my best friend is doing it with me helps as well.

I start on thursday, I didn't want to start today as I have work and don't want to side effects from the first 3/4 days while at work.

I have bought a blender/smoothie maker thing and made sure I have some ice in the freezer.

I hope my diary will keep me focused

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Jo

Sounds like your ready to go :D

Good luck xx

4. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    Well my first day is one. Had a vanilla shake for breakfast (couldn't finish it). A choc orange bar for lunch (ate it in 2 sittings) and just finished the mushroom (plenty of black pepper as suggested)

Had 4 x 500ml bottles of water so far, I know it's not enough but I feel so bloated I don't think I can manage anymore.

Haven't stopped thinking about food ALL day. Managed to survive the kids having a mcdonalds though

5. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Welcome jo well done that's fab with the maccy ds... Sounds like ur doing well so far stay strong chick have a lovely weekend x

6. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Wow that's some willpower resisting mcds especially on your first day :D
    They say 2 litres of water is enough so don't worry.
    Good luck for day two xx

7. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    Feel like death. Is this carb withdrawal??? Checked myself this morning and am in full blown ketosis.

Trying to stomach a shake, feel so delicate and have a raging headache

Argghhhhhhh just need to get through today

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

8. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    God today has been hard, I almost gave up this morning. Was looking in the cupboards for food but stopped and told myself no, went upstairs and POAS and it was full blown ketosis.

Made myself a shake, downed it. Bar for lunch and a soup for dinner and 3 litres of water.

Took some paracetamol for the headache and had a 3hr nap as I had NO energy at all. Feeling ok now but off to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be better

9. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    Fell off the wagon today but not really badly

Had my two packs as normal for brekkie and lunch, I have been thinking about food all day.

When I got home I ate 2 mini babybel light, a big chunk of matthesons smoked sausage and half a bowl of bolognaise.

I was really careful with my carbs but just felt like I needed food. I know I have put myself back with regards to breaking the cycle, but I am 99.9% sure I should still be in ketosis as I have only had about 10g of carbs and there are 18g in a pack (I only had 2 packs today).

Still feeling good, I'm not beating myself up about it. I enjoyed it, and now it's onto tomorrow and 100% again :D

10. kookiethekat

kookiethekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Whole30/Paelo/Primal
    Pumped and ready for a 100% day today

It's so strange, normally when I fall off the wagon on diet, I feel like a failure and it starts the long descent to total failure and eating like a pig again

Not this time. I know technically I didn't cheat or fail - I just did a WS day, but I REALLY wanted to get through the first week 100%.

Anyway, I still feel good and I'm not going to let anything sway me today :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.