Total Solution Kookiethekat's TS Exante Diary

kookiethekat

Hi all

Little biy about me, my "real" name is Jo, I've been happily married to my childhood sweetheart for 13 years and we have 2 little ones (well one of them is 13 so not quite so little). I work full time :cry:but am hoping for a lottery win soon :rolleyes:

Well my box came today (I ordered the bumper mixed pack). I originally wasn't going to do shakes but having tried a couple (a friend has some leftover), I decided to just go for it.

I am 100% committed, I think the fact my best friend is doing it with me helps as well.

I start on thursday, I didn't want to start today as I have work and don't want to side effects from the first 3/4 days while at work.

I have bought a blender/smoothie maker thing and made sure I have some ice in the freezer.

I hope my diary will keep me focused

Hiya Jo

Sounds like your ready to go :D

Good luck xx

Well my first day is one. Had a vanilla shake for breakfast (couldn't finish it). A choc orange bar for lunch (ate it in 2 sittings) and just finished the mushroom (plenty of black pepper as suggested)

Had 4 x 500ml bottles of water so far, I know it's not enough but I feel so bloated I don't think I can manage anymore.

Haven't stopped thinking about food ALL day. Managed to survive the kids having a mcdonalds though

Welcome jo well done that's fab with the maccy ds... Sounds like ur doing well so far stay strong chick have a lovely weekend x

Wow that's some willpower resisting mcds especially on your first day :D
They say 2 litres of water is enough so don't worry.
Good luck for day two xx

Feel like death. Is this carb withdrawal??? Checked myself this morning and am in full blown ketosis.

Trying to stomach a shake, feel so delicate and have a raging headache

Argghhhhhhh just need to get through today

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

God today has been hard, I almost gave up this morning. Was looking in the cupboards for food but stopped and told myself no, went upstairs and POAS and it was full blown ketosis.

Made myself a shake, downed it. Bar for lunch and a soup for dinner and 3 litres of water.

Took some paracetamol for the headache and had a 3hr nap as I had NO energy at all. Feeling ok now but off to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be better

Fell off the wagon today but not really badly

Had my two packs as normal for brekkie and lunch, I have been thinking about food all day.

When I got home I ate 2 mini babybel light, a big chunk of matthesons smoked sausage and half a bowl of bolognaise.

I was really careful with my carbs but just felt like I needed food. I know I have put myself back with regards to breaking the cycle, but I am 99.9% sure I should still be in ketosis as I have only had about 10g of carbs and there are 18g in a pack (I only had 2 packs today).

Still feeling good, I'm not beating myself up about it. I enjoyed it, and now it's onto tomorrow and 100% again :D

Pumped and ready for a 100% day today

It's so strange, normally when I fall off the wagon on diet, I feel like a failure and it starts the long descent to total failure and eating like a pig again

Not this time. I know technically I didn't cheat or fail - I just did a WS day, but I REALLY wanted to get through the first week 100%.

Anyway, I still feel good and I'm not going to let anything sway me today :D

Back