Krazi's Weightloss Journey- The Slimming World Route

I have cheered up a little now, God, I am such a miserable b!tch lately, not how I generally am :(

I am getting all excited now, as I am looking forward to Brooke's birthday tomorrow! Going to wake her up early so OH can see her open pressies before he has to go to work!

Just made 1st layer of sugarfree jelly, waiting for that to set before I do at least another 3 layers...hope I have enough time!!
Also got to blow up a load of balloons and put up the birthday banners so it looks all lovely for the morning, I want to make sure she is properly asleep 1st though...don't want her seeing anything till the morning...she should be sleeping now, but thought I would update my diary before starting the task of puffing loons up!

Food wise I stuck to my plan, above, pretty much....
I did have4 jelly sweets (approximately 2syns-i hope)
My 2nd Hea was the sprinkle of cheddar on my pasta dish, which was Yummo!
So total syns today - 15!

X

Yay! Glad you're feeling better x

Hope the party goes well tomorrow - now get puffing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy birthday to your daughter hope she has a lovely day ( how old is she ? I've got 2 girls too 10 & 8)
Well done on 0.5 off me too we are getting there slow an steady. Enjoy your celebration an only have a wee bite of party food :) x

Morning everyone,

Thank you for my daughters birthday wishes, she had a fantastic day and was spoilt rotten!!
The 3 girls that she invited over were lovely and had a great time and made enough noise for about 20kids so felt very partyish...was great fun :)

OH DEAR!!!!!! .....that is all I got to say about what I ate yesterday, don't even want to start to add the syns up, but enjoyed the day and the food and totally got it out of my system!
Back on plan today, thank god as i actually feel rubbish and bloated, why oh why did I have to eat so much?!

Todays food plan 24/09/2011 - Green day

Breakfast - forced a banana down (wasnt hungry but know I have to eat something) 2 glasses of NAS squash

Lunch - pasta, egg (left over from yesterday) very small portion, toms and cucumber

Dinner - undecided, will have to use some hex's so maybe beans on toast??

Going to have milk with coffees for Hea
Going to drink loads of water and NAS squash to try and flush some of the bad stuff out on my system!

God I feel so full I dont feel like eating anything today!

Now dredding Tuesday WI

Hope you are all doing better then me!

Last edited:
Morning!

Glad the birthday party was a success :)

At least you are in the right frame of mind to simply draw a line under it and start again by having a great plan for today.

I'm sure WI won't be nearly as bad as you think it is!!!

KraziKayzi said:
Hiya Lisa, I wish I shared your optimism :)

May even go for a jog tomorrow morning ahaa

You won't get me jogging - so good on you!!!:)

Have you ran ??? Well done if you have I love running first thing but just can't get by lazy arse out of bed at the min
Hope you ok x

Morning

I didn't go for my jog as I have woken up feeling absolutely rubbish; nose running and throat hurting with every gulp :( I felt fine yesterday, I thought the throat was down to me playing with the kids yesterday...I was a monster and chasing them around the house roaring...my throat was starting to hurt last night but as I said, put it down to too much roaring! But as my nose and head feel rubbish too, I guess there is more to it!

Not feeling hungry today, well not yet anyway, just taken some pain killers, hopefully they will take some of the crappy feeling away!

I had my weetabix and two great big mugs of hot Orange squash and now I am having a lay down on my bed, don't like doing this when I got to look after the kids, but oh is helping his nephew move into his new flat, so I am here with kids, and feel guilty for not watching them, Brooke is downstairs watching tv and Mickey is up top floor playing in his room, I can hear them both!

Just done one load of washing as I needed to do uniforms for tomorrow! But really don't feel like cooking dinner :(

Hope you are all okay x

KraziKayzi said:
Morning

I didn't go for my jog as I have woken up feeling absolutely rubbish; nose running and throat hurting with every gulp :( I felt fine yesterday, I thought the throat was down to me playing with the kids yesterday...I was a monster and chasing them around the house roaring...my throat was starting to hurt last night but as I said, put it down to too much roaring! But as my nose and head feel rubbish too, I guess there is more to it!

Not feeling hungry today, well not yet anyway, just taken some pain killers, hopefully they will take some of the crappy feeling away!

I had my weetabix and two great big mugs of hot Orange squash and now I am having a lay down on my bed, don't like doing this when I got to look after the kids, but oh is helping his nephew move into his new flat, so I am here with kids, and feel guilty for not watching them, Brooke is downstairs watching tv and Mickey is up top floor playing in his room, I can hear them both!

Just done one load of washing as I needed to do uniforms for tomorrow! But really don't feel like cooking dinner :(

Hope you are all okay x

Hope you feel better soon x

Just keep drinking water or hot drinks and it will help :)

Evening :)

I am feeling a little better today, the sore throat has disappeared but I still have a running/blocked nose and a cloudy head (if that makes sense?)
Been drinking lots of fluids :)

Todays food

Monday 26/09/2011 Green Day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with skimmed milk (Heb1 and some of Hea1)

Lunch - 4 rivita (Heb2) with one triangle cheese (some of Hea2) and cottage cheese with egg salad.

Dinner - SW quiche (the rest of Hea2 of cheese) and SW wedges, garden peas and a few beans.

Snacks - 2x cereal bars (10syns)
2x low fat yog (3syns)
The rest of Hea1 was milk in my coffee.

Going to have a hot choc (2syns) in a moment :)

Total syns - 15

I text my C a little while ago to notify her that I won't be in tomorrow due to lack of funds :'( I will have to weigh myself at home in the morning to see how I have got on this week, not been a fantastic week as I had a major pig out on Friday and I have been ill the last two days, but, hey Ho, I'll see how i go (oooh that rhymes)

Hope you are all doing well x x x

KraziKayzi said:
Evening :)

I am feeling a little better today, the sore throat has disappeared but I still have a running/blocked nose and a cloudy head (if that makes sense?)
Been drinking lots of fluids :)

Todays food

Monday 26/09/2011 Green Day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with skimmed milk (Heb1 and some of Hea1)

Lunch - 4 rivita (Heb2) with one triangle cheese (some of Hea2) and cottage cheese with egg salad.

Dinner - SW quiche (the rest of Hea2 of cheese) and SW wedges, garden peas and a few beans.

Snacks - 2x cereal bars (10syns)
2x low fat yog (3syns)
The rest of Hea1 was milk in my coffee.

Going to have a hot choc (2syns) in a moment :)

Total syns - 15

I text my C a little while ago to notify her that I won't be in tomorrow due to lack of funds :'( I will have to weigh myself at home in the morning to see how I have got on this week, not been a fantastic week as I had a major pig out on Friday and I have been ill the last two days, but, hey Ho, I'll see how i go (oooh that rhymes)

Hope you are all doing well x x x

Glad you're feeling better :)

Hopefully your WI goes well tomorrow x

Well, I weighed in at home first thing this morning and it is showing me as 2lb lighter (my scales are spot on with C's scales at group) so I am very happy, even though a little confused as I had that MAJOR MUNCH UP on Brooke's birthday on Friday!...maybe my body needed a proper day off plan ahaa, going to stick to plan all week...Green Days and hopefully my C has booked me off for holiday so I don't have to pay for missed days if I do decide to go back next week!
How many holidays do you get?...but on the other hand, if I do well without going to group I may aswell continue as I am!
My niece asks me each week how I get on at WI and she says she is going to continue to ask me, to keep me on track, so I have MiniMins and her to keep me on track!

Plan for Today - 27/09/2011 - Green Day

Brekkie - 2 Weetabix and skimmed milk (Heb1 and some of Hea1)

Lunch - SW quiche and salad (Hea2)

Dinner - Veggy curry type thing with rice

Snacks - cereal bar (5syns) Low Fat yog(1.5syns)

Drinking plenty of water and coffee (the rest of Hea1) to keep me hydrated and will finish the day with a lovely hot choc (2syns)

Total syns - (approx) 8.5

Good luck everyone x

Last edited:
Well done 2lb off that's brillant . Keep going I'm doing it at home, glad I found this site though cause someone will answer any questions an folks are commenting on diary so that's great to keep you on right track see how it goes :)
Thanks for well wishes for my little un she much better today. kids.... there's always something :)

Well I was rather naughty last night and ate lots of biscuits, mad at myself as I didn't feel hungry and feel rubbish and bloaty this morning!
Anyway...*draws a line* on with the week!

Todays food plan 28/09/2011 - Green Day

Brekkie - 2 weetabix and skimmed milk (Heb1 and some of Hea1)

Lunch - SW quiche with some pots from a friends back garden :) (my son picked them while he was over their house the other day)

Dinner - to be decided!

Snacks - curly wurly (6syns) low fat yog (1.5) a mouthful of banana milkshake made with nesqwik and skimmed milk (2syns?) banana and apple.

Going to have 4 ryvita with 2 triangles of cheese at some point to use my Heb2

Drinks - coffees (the rest of Hea1) lots of water.
Hot choc for the evening (2syns)
My Hea2 was cheese on quiche and the 2 triangles :)

Appropriate total syns - 12ish

Can't wait to start feeling better as I want to start jogging in the morning :).... read that I shouldn't do it the day before WI though, so I will keep that in mind!

Hope you are all well x

EDITING FOOD!!!
Dinner I had just pots and beans
I didn't have the ryvita and triangles in the end

Last edited:
Back