Krazi's Weightloss Journey- The Slimming World Route

morning - attempting to do a Red Day today, if you spot something wrong with my food please do let me know as I have never done a Red Day before and EE is always pushed at group.

Plan for today

Breakfast - 1 slice wholemeal bread (Heb1) 2 poached eggs and a tin of plum tomatoes (was yummmmy)

Snack - curly wurly, 2 clementines

Lunch - SW Quiche -AM IN LOVE!!! - and side salad (forgetting I don't need all the salad on red ahaa, habit now) had cheese on top of quiche (Hea1)

Dinner - pork chops and sw wedges (Heb2) and veggies

Snacks - options hot choc (2syns) FF yoghurts and fruit

Hea2 will be milk in coffee

Well that is the plan, lets hope I stick to it!

Hope you all have a wonderful day x

Last edited:
KraziKayzi said:
morning - attempting to do a Red Day today, if you spot something wrong with my food please do let me know as I have never done a Red Day before and EE is always pushed at group.

Plan for today

Breakfast - 1 slice wholemeal bread (Heb1) 2 poached eggs and a tin of plum tomatoes (was yummmmy)

Lunch - Tuna salad with EL salad cream (2 syns)

Dinner - pork chops and sw wedges (Heb2) and veggies

Snacks - options hot choc (2syns) FF yoghurts and fruit

Hea will be milk in coffee

Well that is the plan, lets hope I stick to it!

Hope you all have a wonderful day x

All looks good :)

Just remember you can have another hexA - some cheese on your salad or wedges maybe?

Just be careful what veggies you have with dinner and what goes into your salad (I use to love a handful of sweetcorn on mine but no can do :()

Other than that, looks good xx

All looks good :)

Just remember you can have another hexA - some cheese on your salad or wedges maybe?

Just be careful what veggies you have with dinner and what goes into your salad (I use to love a handful of sweetcorn on mine but no can do :()

Other than that, looks good xx

Thank you for taking the time to look at it :)

I am planning to have lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and raddish with my tuna.....I am going to have broccoli and brussells with my chops!

Can I ask a question about Heb bread? - in the book it says 2slices from a 400g loaf is Heb....but I have a 800g loaf (medium), so do I only have one, or can I have another slice later??

I intened to have a choccy bar or cereal bar too, to make my syns up ...I love a syn:D

KraziKayzi said:
Thank you for taking the time to look at it :)

I am planning to have lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion and raddish with my tuna.....I am going to have broccoli and brussells with my chops!

Can I ask a question about Heb bread? - in the book it says 2slices from a 400g loaf is Heb....but I have a 800g loaf (medium), so do I only have one, or can I have another slice later??

I intened to have a choccy bar or cereal bar too, to make my syns up ...I love a syn:D

Haha, syns are gooood!

Officially, it's 2 slices from a 400 loaf (small one). SW doesn't substitute for a big loaf, however I'd use 1 slice as a hexB for now and get some of the other when you can! I normally buy one and bung it in the freezer and just take 2 slices out when I'm going to use them. Only takes 5 minutes to defrost xx

Okay, so I have just edited my food plan above, reason being, I didn't have what I planned for lunch...IHAD SOMETHING WAY WAY WAY WAY (you getting the point) BETTER!!
I have found a new love in my life and he goes by the name of SW QUICHE...:drool::drool:
I have leftovers, not sure if they will make it through till tomorrow as the OH is threating to eat it when he gets back from work, he had a taster and loved it (and he don't even like cottage cheese-I didn't tell it was CC till after he said he liked it)
I am going to make mini versions of this in the future as it is so lush!!

I was seriously debating not doing Red as I felt that maybe I was going to be depriving myself and as I was walking around the town I was determind to go back to EE for the day...eating a curly wurly made me feel better though (ooops emotional eating, not good)....I think my problem was I didn't fancy the tuna salad I was originally going to have for lunch plus I didn't have any snacks in the house that I could eat, so was feeling sorry for myself...anyway, I got the ingreds' for the quiche (and a few yogs) and BOY am I glad I did!
It has put me back on track to stay red :)
I hope I can stick at Red, surely it ain't too bad as some of you do it for a long time and happy :p

Will report back later (I still have the yummy taste of quiche in my mouth :drool: )

Love love love x

Am going to try and upload some pictures of some of the food I have done since being with SW.

Never uploaded a piccy on here, so don't know if I am doing it right.

Give me a shout if you think portions are a little OTT :D

1st Pic - veggy curry with SW chips
2nd Pic - Eggy pasta with a side salad

Attachments

• IMG-20110816-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20110816-WA0000.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG-20110816-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20110816-WA0001.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 45
I am officially a Red Fan!!

I still feel full from today's food and I still have syns spare, how cool is that?! (rare occurance on EE)

My syns today have been

Curly wurly - 6
Apple sauce 2 tablespoons - 2

Total syns - 8!!

Going to have an options hot choc in a little while and have it quite milky as I still got loads of Hea left...Rocking Reds!:8855:

Tonights Dinner
Please tell me if portions look too big - the wedges was Heb2...may have had slightly more wedges then I should have, but, I prob had some left from my Heb1 as I had 1 slice of wm bread, and I suppose I could syn a few if needs be as I have some syns left over,

Attachments

• IMAG1636.jpg
    IMAG1636.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 52
I am officially a Red Fan!!

I still feel full from today's food and I still have syns spare, how cool is that?! (rare occurance on EE)

My syns today have been

Curly wurly - 6
Apple sauce 2 tablespoons - 2

Total syns - 8!!

Going to have an options hot choc in a little while and have it quite milky as I still got loads of Hea left...Rocking Reds!:8855:

Tonights Dinner
Please tell me if portions look too big - the wedges was Heb2...may have had slightly more wedges then I should have, but, I prob had some left from my Heb1 as I had 1 slice of wm bread, and I suppose I could syn a few if needs be as I have some syns left over,

looks great xx

only tried 1 red day so far as not much of a meat eater.. think i will try and add more into my green days xx

As long as you are doing well and not feeling deprived all is good :)

I thought I would give red a shot as I would like to see what my weightloss will be like on it.
Got my WI on Tuesday morning, so will hopefully have 4 red days under my belt by then :)

I am aiming for my half stone shiney this week so need to lose 2lb and on EE I don't seem to lose that much :rolleyes:

KraziKayzi said:
Have you never tried a red day before Lisa?

Nope. Always EE. Occasionally an accidental green day but not on purpose. As lots of people on here have said EE us pushed in group and I don't really get the other 2!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope. Always EE. Occasionally an accidental green day but not on purpose. As lots of people on here have said EE us pushed in group and I don't really get the other 2!!!

I know what you mean with the 'pushed EE' ...my C pretty much done that, she went through the food optimising book with me and when it came to the Original & Green pages, she just said
'you don't need to worry about them, just concerntrate on Extra Easy to get you started'
So that is what I did....until now

I don't know if I will do Red always as it is quite expensive I can imagine, so while I know I got a good load of meat in the freezer I may aswell go for it, and as EE seems to be slow for me, I got nothing to lose (other then weight :D) so can't wait to see what next WI will say...if it's good then I am going to do as many Red as I can afford with a few EEs for flexibility.

Why not give is a shot one day next week, see how you get on, make sure it is a day you can pretty much plan, so you know exactly what you are going to eat.

I kept looking in my food op book today for HEs...you only have to remember that you have 1 or 2 A's and 2 B's and stick with lean meat/poulty/eggs and fat free yogs/cottage cheese and of course your superfree foods (just remember what veggies are not superfree-i.e - pots, parsnips,peas and sweetcorn)

Let me know how ya get on if you decide to give it a whirl - from one newbie Red to another ahaa :)

KraziKayzi said:
I know what you mean with the 'pushed EE' ...my C pretty much done that, she went through the food optimising book with me and when it came to the Original & Green pages, she just said
'you don't need to worry about them, just concerntrate on Extra Easy to get you started'
So that is what I did....until now

I don't know if I will do Red always as it is quite expensive I can imagine, so while I know I got a good load of meat in the freezer I may aswell go for it, and as EE seems to be slow for me, I got nothing to lose (other then weight :D) so can't wait to see what next WI will say...if it's good then I am going to do as many Red as I can afford with a few EEs for flexibility.

Why not give is a shot one day next week, see how you get on, make sure it is a day you can pretty much plan, so you know exactly what you are going to eat.

I kept looking in my food op book today for HEs...you only have to remember that you have 1 or 2 A's and 2 B's and stick with lean meat/poulty/eggs and fat free yogs/cottage cheese and of course your superfree foods (just remember what veggies are not superfree-i.e - pots, parsnips,peas and sweetcorn)

Let me know how ya get on if you decide to give it a whirl - from one newbie Red to another ahaa :)

Hmmm. Might have to revise the shopping list!

I'll let you know :)

Back