Lack of energy..?

GeorgeT

Last edited:

Last edited:
GeorgeT said:
Well I had a ham salad wrap about 12ish and another about 4ish and then spaghetti and meat balls at 7... :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using MiniMins

Is that a lot less than you'd normally eat? You need to work out how many calories that is compared to your BMR etc., to be able to do it safely. :)

I agree, if you drop too much too soon your body won't react well. They say start by dropping 500 - 700 cals a day under your bmr but don't go below 1200. Good luck x

oasis6918 said:
I agree, if you drop too much too soon your body won't react well. They say start by dropping 500 - 700 cals a day under your bmr but don't go below 1200. Good luck x

Definitely - and it's higher than 1200 if you're a man (sorry, George, not sure of your gender, lol). x

I believe its 1500 for males but could be wrong, if you google bmr its great for working out what you should be doing x

Do you mean TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) as opposed to BMR? My BMR is approx 1600 (what i would burn if i lay in bed all day without moving) but my TDEE is 2000......

Back