Ladies..Do your boobs hang low???

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
I'm petrified of saggyness after CD, especially my boobs,
they're not in particularly great shape as it is,
Post baby and what not!
But I'm terrified of having my boobs down to my bellybutton!
I'm only 24 and am already looking into surgery for once i'm finished CD
Anyone else got this worry or am I just being vain?XX

This is my BIGGEST fear but i have lost almost 6 stone pretty sure 2 stone of that is off my chest ha ha and all seems to be ok i do how ever exfoliate and use palmers bust cream.. and their firming butter religiously every day but for a while the girls did seem to look like deflated balloons but are looking fine now.. i will never have perky breasts without surgery but im happy enough with how they are now hope it stays that way after the next 3.5 stone comes off.

Bust cream?! Must admit i did have a lik chuckle at that but i am intrigued! If it works i really need to get some as i hate my boobs! They weren't great before but now ive lost weight they look even worse and tbh spoiled my love of my new body! I can't affor an uplift and as im only 26 with no kids yet it would prob be silly to get lne now anyway. Does the cream really help? I have sooo many stretch marks too, depressing :-(

Caroline_Louise said:
Bust cream?! Must admit i did have a lik chuckle at that but i am intrigued! If it works i really need to get some as i hate my boobs! They weren't great before but now ive lost weight they look even worse and tbh spoiled my love of my new body! I can't affor an uplift and as im only 26 with no kids yet it would prob be silly to get lne now anyway. Does the cream really help? I have sooo many stretch marks too, depressing :-(

Bio oil is amazing for stretch marks xx

MissieCB said:
Bio oil is amazing for stretch marks xx

Does it really work? Ive so many and now i have a tan they are practically glow in the dark!
Losing weight is only half the battle, i will then nee about ten grand to fix the bokbs and other stuff lol! X

I have been using the bust cream since the 1st day i started doing CD in january so i dont know how effective it will be after you have lost all the weight but it is worth a try right? Yeah bio oil is good but very expensive too vitamin e oil is also really good for stretch marks i add some to my lotion every day i have a billion of them on my stomach so i will never have a bikini body without major surgery cos they can never go away but mine have faded drastically.. i guess when using these things its not going to work over night gotta keep at it.. but saying that i still wana lose 3.5 stone so who knows what i will look like but with the size my belly still is it aint gona be pretty =S Kinda sucks after working so hard to lose the weight only to be left with a body thats not great!! Im just still hoping for the best and i guess anything is better than having all the extra weight i had.

Yolande said:
I have been using the bust cream since the 1st day i started doing CD in january so i dont know how effective it will be after you have lost all the weight but it is worth a try right? Yeah bio oil is good but very expensive too vitamin e oil is also really good for stretch marks i add some to my lotion every day i have a billion of them on my stomach so i will never have a bikini body without major surgery cos they can never go away but mine have faded drastically.. i guess when using these things its not going to work over night gotta keep at it.. but saying that i still wana lose 3.5 stone so who knows what i will look like but with the size my belly still is it aint gona be pretty =S Kinda sucks after working so hard to lose the weight only to be left with a body thats not great!! Im just still hoping for the best and i guess anything is better than having all the extra weight i had.

Oh you are totally right, i'd rather be slim with saggy boobs and stretch marks believe me! Just reckon its a bit unfair we work so hard and have that to contend with too! I will defo get some vit E oil, thanks for recommendation. Am a serial mosireriser so will do the same as you :) And hopefully bust cream will stop any further damage (cant hurt at any rate!) so will get some of that too. Thanks :) Gos bless this forum! Xxx

Just to add....

My 4 year old daughter told me just today that she likes my beautiful boobs because they were the floppiest.

Charming ;-)

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

kellmo said:
Just to add....

My 4 year old daughter told me just today that she likes my beautiful boobs because they were the floppiest.

Charming ;-)

That made me howl, bless her!

:)

I could write a book on the funny things she says. I nearly crash my car laughing at her on a weekly basis!!

kellmo said:
:)

I could write a book on the funny things she says. I nearly crash my car laughing at her on a weekly basis!!

Your own personal comedienne, love it :-D

Back