Ladies that munch

Lol, I usually prefer green days me....I think pasta, taties, etc. are so much more filling that meat is, lol. My soups fit all 3 plans though, so I can easily swap and change, lol xx xx

Totally not food related, but had to share this!!

My OH this morning asked if everything was ok between us, and said that we don't seem to spend time together anymore, and we dont talk as much as we normally do. I tried my best to reassure him, because everything really is fine.

I have just rung him now and told him that following on from our conversation this morning about not spending time together, and not talking properly, I said that I thought we should have a date, lol....and he thought I said we should have a break!! Lol.

Oh it was soooo funny!! Bless him :) lol xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Hiya Roziee....long time no speak....hows things??? xx

Hey, how are you?

Ok- been through a rough time lately but Getting better now :)

What have I missed? Where is everyone?

I have no idea!! Its been quiet on here for a while!!

Hope your ok luv :)

You haven't really missed much....think we've all been struggling recently. Iv decided on a total restart with small targets because the bigger picture was just too far away for me to work towards, lol.

Glad your back :) xx

Hello! :hide:

I have been AWOL....you'll know this!! :wave_cry:

So bad, at least i wasnt completely off the rails, was half hearted and have today been weighed and gained....3lb Anyway I have gotten back to basics, doing a daily diary to keep track of HEB and syns....Oh and my father in law is lending his exercise bike to me....been going to spin classes and feelign the benefit but not been brave enough to stand up! So hope to master that at home and then kick ass at class ;)

So how is everyone? What have I missed?
xxx

;) big wink!!

Yay....go you!!! And go your father-in-law for lending you his bike!!! Set yourself a diary on here too, and record all your thoughts, and your highs and your lows....my diary has helped me loads xx

I would love to think I could keep a diary on here toots, but I have so many things going at once just now, have to kick some arse ont he cake business front, looking to launch a christmas cake thing, something a bit unique just gotta find an outlet for my stuff, have to update my website...zzzzzzz and get organised for a fair next week :cry: so much!
xxx

Awww, Honda :patback: no wonder your having a tough time doing this as well. I certainly dont envy ya!!

Hope you manage to get a grip on everything chick. Good luck, and if ya need any help or ideas, just let us know...im sure we could come up with sum ideas between us all :p

Chin up missis :) xx xx

Tinnedtomato said:
I have no idea!! Its been quiet on here for a while!!

Hope your ok luv :)

You haven't really missed much....think we've all been struggling recently. Iv decided on a total restart with small targets because the bigger picture was just too far away for me to work towards, lol.

Glad your back :) xx

I restarted again this week so I know what u mean!

Writting my recipe today!! I seem to have woken up with a sore tooth, well gum its like a tooth is coming though :( Anyway I'll soldier on

Crunchy Bran with stawbs and apple and mango yog....had a banana too, hungry today ?!??!?!?

Oh and after spin last night my legs are still in shock! :) xx

It's a Honda double!! Roziee!!! hello my love and welcome back, you and me both :D

Right everyone at class has been going on about carrot and brussel sprout soup, mushroom lasagne and fanta chicken....I will never try the fanta chicken, sounds utterly vile, and a new lass at spin said 'diet coke chicken is bad for you, diet coke is bad or you' ... me: 'chocolate is bad for you....' that shut here up!!

AHAHAHHA! oh my how I have missed rambeling AT you all....:D

It's a Honda double!! Roziee!!! hello my love and welcome back, you and me both :D

Right everyone at class has been going on about carrot and brussel sprout soup, mushroom lasagne and fanta chicken....

Hmmm....the soup sounds interesting :D and seen as im still a soup mentalist at the minute, think ill give it a go!!

Mushroom lasagne sounds lush too.....could you pass recipes on...???

Sooooooo glad to hear your progress ;) well done chicky xx xx

Hmmm....the soup sounds interesting :D and seen as im still a soup mentalist at the minute, think ill give it a go!!

Mushroom lasagne sounds lush too.....could you pass recipes on...???

Sooooooo glad to hear your progress ;) well done chicky xx xx

The soup sounds windy!! :eek:

The lasagne ia in the new mag but suppose if you want it I could copy it out.

I was planning to make cupcakes and ice them in the christmas design.....it may be kept till next week, I dont know if I would cope.. :D

Heya toots! I have so many sugary things happening this week and they keep flying into my gob!

However I have been going mental on the exercise bike....god only knows what WI will be like this week??!!?!? :sigh:

Off to make parsnip soup :D

Back