Ladies that munch

The week after a gain is always a good one Naz so I'm sure it will come off easily!

I've now got 3 and a half months to reach target so I've decided to set myself some realistic goals of between 5 and 6lbs a month.

Not looking forward to tonight. I weighed in morning time last week and only lost 1lb so I reckon I STS. A gain is on the cards. But I have stuck to plan more this week than the week before so who knows?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb gain is pretty good if you've been off plan all week, so a big well done to you!!

I pretty much had a day off the plan yesterday, but I did enjoy it, so back on the plan today, just hope iv not sabotaged the whole week, lol.

Good luck ladies who weigh in later on xx

Well weighed in and had 1.5lb off, which has led to my 'official' 1 stone sticker. I think pinapple and scan bran are the helpers....:worthy:

So now that the bank holidays are over there is no excuse! I am gonna try and have spinach with every evening meal, I love the stuff and if that can be my 1/3 SF the woo hoo!!

hondapeeps said:
Well weighed in and had 1.5lb off, which has led to my 'official' 1 stone sticker. I think pinapple and scan bran are the helpers....:worthy:

So now that the bank holidays are over there is no excuse! I am gonna try and have spinach with every evening meal, I love the stuff and if that can be my 1/3 SF the woo hoo!!

Well done!!!!! :)
*Annie runs off to chop pinneapple that has been livin UNTOUCHED on her windowsill for a week*

Yay- go honda!

I support the pineapple approach! It really is a superspeed food! I always have good losses when I eat it regularly :)

I have to watch how much I eat now...it has a very laxative effect...too much and WOW! Sorry for the info overload!

So I had golden rice with added spinach for lunch....filled a hole :D

Good luck tonight EC !

hondapeeps said:
I have to watch how much I eat now...it has a very laxative effect...too much and WOW! Sorry for the info overload!

So I had golden rice with added spinach for lunch....filled a hole :D

Good luck tonight EC !

Oooh Laxative effect?! I could DO with that some Days lol (another 4 lb then. Lol)

Awwwww I love you Ladies Who munch :)...... this thread always makes me smile :)

Tinnedtomato said:
Awww, that's so sweet :eek: And us ladies that munch love you too Annie :love: :D lol x

I'm FILLIN UP!!!! :'-(

Lol. Why thank you ..... I never thought I'd be havin a chat with a tin of tomatoes...... Lifes funny! ;-))

Aw there is a lot of love on this thread today!! :gen126: :heartpump: :sign0168:

Thing is Annie, you too are a lady that munches!!! :D

Off to get weighed now. I'm dreading it :-(

I need my pineapple with a side of pina colada.

I'm obsessed with cocktails. Rubbish hobby for a dieter. Baking cupcakes is also a bad one... Sigh.

Good luck EC! Have faith!

I know what you mean about the cake, I make them for a living! :(

hondapeeps said:
Aw there is a lot of love on this thread today!! :gen126: :heartpump: :sign0168:

Thing is Annie, you too are a lady that munches!!! :D

OHHHHH hell YEAH!!!! I can munch for ENGLAND!! lol

Good luck EC!!!! OHHHH CUPCAKES AND PINA COLADA!!!! - HEAVEN!

Annie you make me chuckle :clap: :silly:

Aaaaarrgh. 0.5 lb on. The thing that annoys me is that I've not been naughty really! I think I need to up my superfree foods lol. Oh well. It's easily sorted :-s

EC its not too bad!

Up the SF like you say and drink....water ;) loads of it :D

If you don't for whatever reason have 3 of everything on your plate (eg 1/3 red, 1/3 green and 1/3 veg) does that mean you end up on a red or green day and eating loads of syns without realising?

Back