Ladies that munch

Roziee said:
I've asked this question in the off topic but gonna ask it here too..

For those that weigh themselves at home, what scales are you using? (company wise and needle/digital)

Rozie x

Ooooh NOW yer ASKIN!....*scratches head*...... mine are just glass digital ones from Home Bargains. Cost me about 7 quid. They're good tho. Accurate. Will check out the make later when the suns gone in lol ;-) :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anniewillo said:
Ooooh NOW yer ASKIN!....*scratches head*...... mine are just glass digital ones from Home Bargains. Cost me about 7 quid. They're good tho. Accurate. Will check out the make later when the suns gone in lol ;-) :cool:

Lol thanks, let me know pls x

For those that weigh themselves at home, what scales are you using? (company wise and needle/digital)

Rozie x

We have a digital set that I hate, every time I stepped on they would say something different, even if I did it within mins!
So got myself a classic set in Sainsburys for £6......they are great apart from perhaps needing a magnifier for the #'s, either that or my eyes are failing with age! :eek:

But for my offical weight I wait till I'm in class.

I threw mine away!

Occasionally jump on the gym scales but they often weigh me lighter! I was weighing 10-8 on them on Sunday...!

Roziee said:

Rozie x

Ok! Here's mine! Oooh look!! I weigh ZERO! lol. They're called 'In Shape'. That's it. Nowt else on em. But they do the job well enough! :)

Attachments

• image-612520768.jpg
    image-612520768.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 35
hondapeeps said:
We have a digital set that I hate, every time I stepped on they would say something different, even if I did it within mins!
So got myself a classic set in Sainsburys for £6......they are great apart from perhaps needing a magnifier for the #'s, either that or my eyes are failing with age! :eek:

But for my offical weight I wait till I'm in class.

Thanks.. X

eanceoil said:
I threw mine away!

Occasionally jump on the gym scales but they often weigh me lighter! I was weighing 10-8 on them on Sunday...!

Yeah I wouldn't have a scale at home if I went to the meetings but I'm a member online only,

Anniewillo said:
Ok! Here's mine! Oooh look!! I weigh ZERO! lol. They're called 'In Shape'. That's it. Nowt else on em. But they do the job well enough! :)

Haha you're so slim you don't exist!

Mine are glass digital ones too. I had a set of old needle type ones but they were not accurate at all. I think my digital set are just a cheap set, but ill find out the make and let you know. They weigh me exactly the same, regardless of the floor type, or whereever in the house they are, whereas my other's didnt. It ranged in stones from carpet, to laminate, to stone, lol.

Oh regarding the doylies...lmao :roofles: Bet ya all imagining me sat at my little table with doylies and my tiny minute buffet....ha ha :D ha ha xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Mine are glass digital ones too. I had a set of old needle type ones but they were not accurate at all. I think my digital set are just a cheap set, but ill find out the make and let you know. They weigh me exactly the same, regardless of the floor type, or whereever in the house they are, whereas my other's didnt. It ranged in stones from carpet, to laminate, to stone, lol.

Oh regarding the doylies...lmao :roofles: Bet ya all imagining me sat at my little table with doylies and my tiny minute buffet....ha ha :D ha ha xx

...with ya little finger stickin out and ya teeny weeny china cup! lol

I am so gonna sleep tonight! :4635: Been off to a hard core Zumba session and then home and spent 3 hours sorting out my veggie patch. :happy036: Don't know what came over me but I'm glad I got it done :D

I'm gonna try the syn free BBQ sauce tonight as well, anyone had a go of it?

I keep meaning to try the syn free bbq sauce, but keep forgetting to buy balsamic vinegar - we dont have anything that fancy in my house! Let me know if it's nice. I'm doing a big shop tomorrow and I might actually remember to get some.

I somehow manged to walk away from my shambolic week with a loss of half a pound. I was virtually wiping the sweat from my brow as I stepped off the scales, it meant as much to me as losing 5lbs because I was sure I would gain. :)

I keep meaning to try the syn free bbq sauce, but keep forgetting to buy balsamic vinegar - we dont have anything that fancy in my house! Let me know if it's nice. I'm doing a big shop tomorrow and I might actually remember to get some.

I somehow manged to walk away from my shambolic week with a loss of half a pound. I was virtually wiping the sweat from my brow as I stepped off the scales, it meant as much to me as losing 5lbs because I was sure I would gain. :)

It was lovely! I did add in some chilli sauce and a green pepper, oh and some garlic and I used tinned toms .... I can never stick to a recipe! :rolleyes: I also wizzed it up with my hand blender so it was smooth. Was super!

We had left over pork so I shredded that, added some of the sauce and cooked it down to concentrate the flavour. Added cheese as my hexa and boy oh boy was it scrummy!

Well done on your loss, especially if you were expecting a gain :eek:
Yet again I fear that my choc issues this weekend will cause a gain or sts :confused:

Tinnedtomato said:

Yeah if you could let know that would be great x

hondapeeps said:
I am so gonna sleep tonight! :4635: Been off to a hard core Zumba session and then home and spent 3 hours sorting out my veggie patch. :happy036: Don't know what came over me but I'm glad I got it done :D

I'm gonna try the syn free BBQ sauce tonight as well, anyone had a go of it?

Check you out being all active! Love it x

PigCity said:

Congrats in your loss piggy x

I've just demolished 3 slices of white bread toast - I haven't had white bread since January but the cupboards are bare and I was starrrrving.

Your tea sounds delicious!! I'm jealous. lol I definitely have to try that :)

Well I tried the diet coke chicken! Oooh! Scrummy! And very easy. Did it with diced chicken and noodles.... And I confess to prawn crackers with invisible syns. (which means I never looked) my faddy eater of an 11 yr old daughter Wolfed Down her food and LOVED it!!! :-0 hubby liked it but said too much would be sickly. Son and his girlfriend had some.... I await verdict after I had to do a step by step analysis on ingredients due to her newly discovered egg allergy (they had rice instead of noodles)

OMG! LOL! Our consultant told us about a woman in another class who didnt count weigh in day.....not bad I hear you say?

She was having 120 syns on that day alone!!!!

eeek!

I've just had a REVELATION! :-0
I have just put two pics side by side. One of me last August in Spain. One this Sunday. Bear in mind I put another stone ON after the first pic so by Xmas I was 13 St 9lb! Now (since Jan) I am 12st 4.8lb :)
I've only just realised what a difference it makes to my appearance!! Shocked. And MADE UP!!!!! :)

Attachments

• image-3673126579.jpg
    image-3673126579.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 49
Back