Ladies that munch

Well weighed in and had 1.5lb off, which has led to my 'official' 1 stone sticker. I think pinapple and scan bran are the helpers....:worthy:

So now that the bank holidays are over there is no excuse! I am gonna try and have spinach with every evening meal, I love the stuff and if that can be my 1/3 SF the woo hoo!!

well done Hondapeeps uhave done well xxx

I need to figure out how to do multiple quotes....

EC are you asking me? I have never done red or green so if I dont have a 3rd of all on my plate I just shrug ;)

Annie its 3 syns for a thin one

Nazzy, cheers my dear x

Just been for a 3 mile walk in the rain with the dog to the voting station and he is running around like an idiot now.....:chores016: as if I'd never walked him!!! :eek:

hondapeeps said:
Annie its 3 syns for a thin one

*gulp* ........ well..... Ya know the one I ate while I was waitin for me noodles to cook?...... That one was free right?..... Cos it didn't touch me plate.......
*whispers* please say yes. Please say yes! :-S

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:8855: It's our little secret....:flirt2: Get yourself some Morrisons 60% ones they are .5 syn each!!! :D

hey peeps...

any idea how many syns the likkle celebration chocolates have :( i have just munched a few and now i am feeling guilty :(

(its the malteser ones that i murdered lol)

Help plz x

hondapeeps said:
:8855: It's our little secret....:flirt2: Get yourself some Morrisons 60% ones they are .5 syn each!!! :D

AHHHHHHH But do they taste like RICHMOND ones? Cos .... I ain't bein funny..... But all the low fat sausages I've ever tasted ..... Taste like compressed cardboard. :-I ....... Do they taste like compressed cardboard?.... Be honest...... Cos me engines runnin and me sat NAVS got MORRISONS on....

hondapeeps said:

Ok.... So I was lyin about the last bit.... Cos I'm in the bath lol

Good Lord Annie! I wonder how many calories you can burn with smiling! :D My cheeks are sore! They are better than the quorn ones, thats for sure!

I'm gonna try a butcher that is SW approved soon, will let you know ;)

Naz....I'll just go check x

hondapeeps said:
Good Lord Annie! I wonder how many calories you can burn with smiling! :D My cheeks are sore! They are better than the quorn ones, thats for sure!

My dear Honda.....a rolled up newspaper is tastier than a Quorn sausage. ;-)

I reckon if you smile at least 20 times a day you should lose about 14 stone in a DAAAAAY!!!

My dear Honda.....a rolled up newspaper is tastier than a Quorn sausage. ;-)

I reckon if you smile at least 20 times a day you should lose about 14 stone in a DAAAAAY!!!

Ya Beauty! The rude chat and cackeling at class should have gotten me a whole legs worth!! :crazy:

Naz love, 2 syns each :eek:

Thanx a lot hondapeeps, don't feel that guilty now! I had 4 lol.......8 syns hmmm not too bad I suppose!

Thanx again

hondapeeps said:
Ya Beauty! The rude chat and cackeling at class should have gotten me a whole legs worth!! :crazy:

Naz love, 2 syns each :eek:

I shall Look out in the news for a skinny one legged woman. ;-)

Lol, you guys dunt half make me laugh :D

I'm a woman on a mission this week! Pineapple steamed veg and lots of cardio.

I can't have 3 weeks of rubbish weigh ins. It will destroy my slimming spirit :-(

I'm a woman on a mission this week! Pineapple steamed veg and lots of cardio.

I can't have 3 weeks of rubbish weigh ins. It will destroy my slimming spirit :-(

Sounds like your taking control EC :) Good on ya!!

Im going through some personal stuff at the moment, and im really struggling to stay focused, but I am trying my best lol.

Good luck with ya mission EC, im sure you'll do great xx

Just been reading through the forums, and found a post about why people made the decision to lose weight in the first place, and I was just wondering if any of you munching ladies would like to share....??

My main reason was that I got promoted at work, and had to give training lectures to groups of 60 at a time, 10 times per month. It absolutely terrified me that I had to stand up on a stage infront of all those people looking like I did. I had no self-confidence at all, and would rather blend into a wall than say anything to anyone I didn't know, lol. As the losses continued, my self-confidence grew loads, and I now give my lectures pretty confidently (if I dont say so myself, lol), altho I do still get the horrible belly ache before im due on stage lol, but im told that's pretty normal, so not to worry lol.

The other reason was because I was sick of always being the 'big' one. No one ever remembered my name cos I was just 'the big lass' and everyone knew who they meant. Well, I still have a long way to go, but im determined not to be that anymore :)

So...does anyone else feel like sharing??

Pretty straight forward one for me!

I have put on 2 stone that I lost the year after I graduated from Uni and need to get it off!

As a background, I love musicals and singing and I'm quite lucky to get cast in leading roles when I audition for local shows. So I have facebook photos of me in character in various shows and costumes over the last 3 years. Looking through them I seem to get bigger and look more uncomfortable onstage.

I have my biggest part yet in November as the lead in South Pacific and I am determined to be my size 8-10 former self for the show. I also want to get a bikini body for my holiday in August!

Sounds like your taking control EC :) Good on ya!!

Im going through some personal stuff at the moment, and im really struggling to stay focused, but I am trying my best lol.

Good luck with ya mission EC, im sure you'll do great xx

Hi TT, hope ur ok! life is full of rollercoasters..just be strong and dont let ur personnal problems effect u too much! Just remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel!

Keep focused and I am sure u will be ok...

big hug naz x

Back