Ladies that munch

Superstar Naz said:
Well done to u tinnedtomato! Happy birthday too!!!! So happy for u! :D
I gained a lb this week. But I am happy as I dint follow the plan all week lol! I hate the full works all week! Which I know Is terrible, but I had my sons bday party, we have take outs due to the kids being off etc! :cry:

Oh well new week.... Need a loss!

Hope ur all well!

Naz xxx

Don't worry naz.. I put on a lb one week and lost it the week after. It's amazing you didn't out on more if you weren't on the plan all week!!

hondapeeps said:
Well weighed in and had 1.5lb off, which has led to my 'official' 1 stone sticker. I think pinapple and scan bran are the helpers....:worthy:

So now that the bank holidays are over there is no excuse! I am gonna try and have spinach with every evening meal, I love the stuff and if that can be my 1/3 SF the woo hoo!!

Cngrats Honda xxxxx

eanceoil said:
Aaaaarrgh. 0.5 lb on. The thing that annoys me is that I've not been naughty really! I think I need to up my superfree foods lol. Oh well. It's easily sorted :-s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Up your super free and lots of water it'll be off in no time x

EC GO GIRL! Don't lose that spirit, you can do this :party0011:

TT, I was gonna be cheeky and say...Nope, don't want to share...but you know me! :D

Anyway ladies are we gonna try this 10lb in May challenge or what?

When I met my lovely OH I was 3 stone lighter and had no fears, full of confidence and sparkle! Suppose thats how I got him :D
Fast forward and I had stopped smoking, gained over 3 stone, would sit quietly in the corner of any party and happily sit on my back side all day.
I thought that I could get away with being 'bigger' on holiday cause we were going to be surrounded by big americans...:( awful I know! So after a super fattening holiday we came back to awful news that OHs mum was in hospital and within a week she had passed away.

That was a kick up the backside, you only get one shot at life and you had better make the best of it!
I'm going in the right direction. I'm the same weight now that I was when I went on hols last summer, the thing is I'm so much fitter and my body shape has changed, feeling great too! :happy036:

Sorry if that was a waffle! :eek:

You don't waffle Honda xx

I started a thread when I first joined..I'll check it out and copy and paste..

What's this may challenge? X

Thank you honey.

May challenge is 10lb in the month, means 2.5lb per week....Was TT's idea and as she says, if we put our minds to it we could do it ;)

I'm up for at least trying! Going to count a month from now to weigh in on 2 June! Well only because I have too having not lost any yet this month lol

I've had my pineapple and steamed veg today! Step class at half 5! All systems go!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck EC I am sure u will have the beach body u want :)

Good luck to TT too..u can do it...

I have always been 8-9stones and very comfortable with my body!

I have 3 kids! I have never been this over weight :(

After my 3rd child i went abit chubby but it didnt get me down too much. Last year I was suffering from sever headaches and was told I may have brain haemorage! They had to do a brain scan and lumberpuncture! This was the last straw...when ths was done I was told to bed rest as my back was really bad! Throughout them 4 weeks I was eating like a horse lollllz but had no excercise whatsoever!

I then put on an outfit which fit me nicely a few months ago and it was so tight i couldnt even breath in it!

I started comfort eating, didnt like going out and most of all lacked confidence! I just felt like hiding away and hated family gatherings, because i felt so ugly and fat!

Now that i have lost 11.5lbs I can feel myself going back to normal!

I know it may not sound that bad but I was v v low! I hope we all have a successful journey together!

Hope i reach my target of 9 stones by my 29th birthday in July!

Sorry for going and on....my fingers just wouldnt stop typing!

naz x

Don't worry naz.. I put on a lb one week and lost it the week after. It's amazing you didn't out on more if you weren't on the plan all week!!

Cngrats Honda xxxxx

Up your super free and lots of water it'll be off in no time x

Thnx Rozie and well done honda peeps...

I really need to learn hw to do multi quotes :(

sometimes website like now...but in evening i use an ipad ...

Rozie u will soon get to knw me better...my nick name is confused.com:copon:

Superstar Naz said:
sometimes website like now...but in evening i use an ipad ...

Rozie u will soon get to knw me better...my nick name is confused.com:copon:

Lol it's simply without the iPad..

If you click on the bar where it has our username on.. It'll show, quote, report etc.. On the left hand side there's a box you can tick... G to each post you want to multiple quote then click on the reply button on the top right hand corner of the page and it'll say reply with multiple quote.. Try it x

Lol it's simply without the iPad..

If you click on the bar where it has our username on.. It'll show, quote, report etc.. On the left hand side there's a box you can tick... G to each post you want to multiple quote then click on the reply button on the top right hand corner of the page and it'll say reply with multiple quote.. Try it x

What are you using? The website or am iPad naz?

testing :sigh:

Soz Roz but I dont get it ? :(

yep, maybe I turned my 'thick' switch on by accident?

Back