Ladies that munch

I just reached my 10% this week! :)
Gone down a size :)

AND

Have just purchased and used for the first time..... THE most UHHH- MAAAAYYYZING kitchen gadget..... EVER!!!..... A pinneapple slicer/corer..... How the HELL did I ever manage without one??? :-0

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woman! Where have you been? I started a frenzy at my class with my pineapple corer thingy, its been in my drawer for years, cant stop using and eating a whole pineapple in a oner!

Congrats on the 10% by the way :)

Hey everyone, I feel as though I am slipping of the rail a bit.. I have been on SW for a couple of weeks, my mum is terrible.. I can't tell her I am dieting because she'll deliberately put food infront of me, we went to hers for lunch yesterday and I wasn't brilliant but better than I would have been.. BUT.. Last night hubby and I had strawberries covered in chocolate!!
Then today I have been thinking about not going to group anymore, but I am not sure if that is an excuse my silly head is having!! Because I then ate a row on a galaxy bar.. (Not as much as I would have eaten but now feel awful!!)

I am getting stuck to know what to do for quick meals because we have 4 children and a business working from home, so I am always in and out with clients and school runs etc I dont have time to cook lunches etc..

Motivation really needed pleeease :(

Oh my other half buys yummy stuff for himself but as I'm in all day it ends up calling me from the cupboard, now I cant say its his fault I just have to buck up the will power!

Have you tried having a cooking day, just spend the day making batches of spag bol, soup, sauce, and bag and freeze them, those pour and store things are great for the freezer. Now its a load of effort but if you put it in now it means you can always have something to dig out the freezer when you are pushed for time.

Oh and choc strabs and a row on galaxy are nothing in the grand scheme of things, we are all allowed a wee slip not and then, mine was a whole bar of galaxy last week :eek:

hope that helps?

Pink Mummy said:
Hey everyone, I feel as though I am slipping of the rail a bit.. I have been on SW for a couple of weeks, my mum is terrible.. I can't tell her I am dieting because she'll deliberately put food infront of me, we went to hers for lunch yesterday and I wasn't brilliant but better than I would have been.. BUT.. Last night hubby and I had strawberries covered in chocolate!!
Then today I have been thinking about not going to group anymore, but I am not sure if that is an excuse my silly head is having!! Because I then ate a row on a galaxy bar.. (Not as much as I would have eaten but now feel awful!!)

I am getting stuck to know what to do for quick meals because we have 4 children and a business working from home, so I am always in and out with clients and school runs etc I dont have time to cook lunches etc..

Motivation really needed pleeease :(

Make a food diary for the week and stick to it. Make a shopping list and only go and buy those things. And be strong :) you can conquer the food! Food is nothing.. You have a beautiful family and you do not need food to rule your life anymore x

hondapeeps said:
Woman! Where have you been? I started a frenzy at my class with my pineapple corer thingy, its been in my drawer for years, cant stop using and eating a whole pineapple in a oner!

Congrats on the 10% by the way :)

Lol Honda! I had only recently read about them (on here I think) looked it up. And HAD to HAVE one! It's BRILLIANT! and I LURRRRRVE PINNEAPPLE! been eating TONNES specially of an evening when I get the sweet cravings!!!
Oh and thanks for the Congrats! I'm feeling a difference now! :)

Annie....be warned! If you eat enough it has a laxitive effect! :(

EC, lakeland for sure but I would imagine you can get them cheaper....mine isnt mine, i inherited it with the house :D

I might have to invest! Have an extra large pineapple in the fruit bowl that I've been putting off cutting up!
___

Was thinking earlier about foods that I miss being on SW. I know you can have what you like but somethings just aren't worth the syns. Mine is coconut (fresh, creamed, milk etc). Oh and fruit juice!

eanceoil said:
Where did you get it from Annie? Been looking for one!

Lakeland EC. If you don't have one in your area. Go to Lakelands website. Just over 8 quid. But FAAAABULOUS!

hondapeeps said:
Annie....be warned! If you eat enough it has a laxitive effect! :(

EC, lakeland for sure but I would imagine you can get them cheaper....mine isnt mine, i inherited it with the house :D

Honda. I been eatin it all week. Took a load to work today and scoffed it at my desk and for the first time I had Stomach cramps. ..... Not enough to stop me eatin it lol. But enough to keep me aware of HOW MUCH! and yeah.... It loosens ya..... But that's a good thing fir me at the mo lol

Morning all!

Been a busy old weekend, mostly eating but still all good :D

I stocked up on pineapple and had a whole one for breakfast with my Alpine light bars. Can't seem to stop once I start!

How are we all doing ?

Feeling really down at the moment. Maybe it's the weather. Or PMT? Anyone else feel on edge before their TOTM or is it just one of my lucky side effects? Lol

Blaaaah.

Hey Honda,

ur pineapple mad:8855:

I am doing good thanx...have my WI tonight so got butterflies in my tummy....

Rozie u have done great well dun to u :happy096:

EC thats common...I feel like that too esp when I am due on...feel down and my biggest problem iis I not only feel bloated but feel bloated too...Ur not the only 1 ....:grouphugg:

Hope ur all well x

Ive lost 3 lbs last week so i'm 2 stone lighter!

How are you? x

WOW! When did that happen? Did I miss a post? Super work chicky! :D

I'm fine, doubtful there will be a loss this week, unless the pineapple does the trick ;)

Feeling really down at the moment. Maybe it's the weather. Or PMT? Anyone else feel on edge before their TOTM or is it just one of my lucky side effects? Lol

Blaaaah.

EC I can get rather Blah, not always but I think I have always been really good with TOTM, I just get spots now!!

Hey Honda,

ur pineapple mad:8855:

I am doing good thanx...have my WI tonight so got butterflies in my tummy....

I have just preped my 2nd one, in a very munchie mood today so thought best have that to hand :flirt2:

Why the flutterbys? You'll be grand :p

Welcome to the group Pink Mummy :grouphugg:

Well I am struggling pretty bad at the moment. I wake up feeling really good and motivated, but by the time iv got dressed and gone downstairs, its gone :banghead:

I really dont know what to do to snap myself out of it... :help2:

I really dont know what to do to snap myself out of it... :help2:

:asskick::whip::whoopass: I know how ya feel chicky, thing is you have to do it for you, noone else, just think about what you did to get the 4lb off that week and how it made you feel! :scale:

honda it happened this morning!!!

Tinny dont be disheartned.. are you stressed which is why you're losing motivation?

Tinny dont be disheartned.. are you stressed which is why you're losing motivation?

Complete opposite!! Funnily enough, iv been under loads of stress for the last 12 months, and we finally won our battle, and so the stress has now gone more or less, and it has been since I feel really happy about things that I cant seem to concentrate properly.....I never did do owt reyt way round lol, I learned to walk before i could crawl, lol, so I got about really well, but if I fell down, that was it lol xx

Lol at u tinny. :). Cmon girl! You can do this!
I'm cheesed of cos I was BRILLIANT this week..... I even WALKED for 45 mins...... BRISKLY!..... to the point I couldn't feel my THIGHS!...... put 1.2 pound ON!!! >:-(
could be MY time of the month...... Altho at the grand ol age of 45....... I don't know when that IS any more cos theyre all over the place! And yes I get stroppy..... But that could be the big M too. :-/

Next week I'm gonna lose a STOOOONNNNE I SWEARRRRR!!!!! you WITH me Tinny????? :)))

Meant to say...... I'm havin...... CHICKEN PINEAPPLE with RICE ! Nom NOM Nom! .... Ya comin for tea Honda? :)

Next week I'm gonna lose a STOOOONNNNE I SWEARRRRR!!!!! you WITH me Tinny????? :)))

:rotflmao:I'd join you in that one honey!
(maybe changed from SW to WW has had an effect?)

Meant to say...... I'm havin...... CHICKEN PINEAPPLE with RICE ! Nom NOM Nom! .... Ya comin for tea Honda? :)

I have eaten 2 whole pineapples today.....:eat:
Whats in your chicken, other than pineapple?

Back