Ladies that munch

Ladies do not lose hope!!!!! we can always amend the target!! after all, its OUR challenge :p

Keep up the positive attitude, keep up the momentum and we will lose xxx

Yeah...just keep going and see what we lose...we could always do a challenge during June to beat the amount we lose this month...?? Or we could club together and see how much we can lose as a group....?

Tinnedtomato said:
Yeah...just keep going and see what we lose...we could always do a challenge during June to beat the amount we lose this month...?? Or we could club together and see how much we can lose as a group....?

Count me outta the last half of June! I'll be in ZANTE....... eating EVERYTHIN and fillin me face with MASSIVE BAGS OF CRISPS by the POOOOOL!! then will come home for the JULY CHALLENGE lol ;-)..... And BOY will I NEEED it?! But at least I will have enjoyed meself! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like the total idea! I'm going to struggle with the 10lbs this month tho! It's so close to my target i doubt it will come off easily!

I've set myself a mini goal of 6lbs by 2 June. That gets me to my Club 10!

Anniewillo said:
Count me outta the last half of June! I'll be in ZANTE....... eating EVERYTHIN and fillin me face with MASSIVE BAGS OF CRISPS by the POOOOOL!! then will come home for the JULY CHALLENGE lol ;-)..... And BOY will I NEEED it?! But at least I will have enjoyed meself! :)

Thats making my crave holidays! It's nearly 3 months to my big Asian trip! :-D

Sorry for the triple post... But... I jut weighed myself on a set of scales at the gym (different ones to usual) and they weighed me 8lbs lighter!! I know I haven't lost 8lbs but what do you think the chances are that they are to some degree not broken? Lol

There was a woman in class who lost 10st one night.....her son jumped on the scales before her and apparantly they can only take the 1st reading! :D NICE!

hondapeeps said:
There was a woman in class who lost 10st one night.....her son jumped on the scales before her and apparantly they can only take the 1st reading! :D NICE!

Lol. I need to throw my Lucy on first lol

Hey guys, iv just done infection control training at work, and OMG...I am gunna be washing my hands so much now I think ill lose 2lb just in skin from the scrubbin lol x

Ew! I bet that was an insight! I have had alchohol gel in my bag and car ever since I worked with eye surgery.

just had a strawberry tart:d'oh:

DOH!!! Tis the season for them though! :D

I have a sore throat today :( dont feel to great

hondapeeps said:
Ew! I bet that was an insight! I have had alchohol gel in my bag and car ever since I worked with eye surgery.

DOH!!! Tis the season for them though! :D

I have a sore throat today :( dont feel to great

I work for age concern and some houses we visit are ..... Let's say....... Not the most hygiene friendly! So I too have my handgel in my car!

Well I cabaged on the sofa last night watching the soap awards. I was surprised at Eastenders getting the best soap, cos they didn't seem to get too many of the other awards.

My eldest has developed a huge crush on Belle from Emmerdale. We dont usually watch Emmerdale, but iv a feeling that we will be doing now lol.

Well iv been weighed and I am totally disgusted and shocked that in the last 2 weeks I have gained half a stone :eek: :( I think this may have given me the huge kick up the back side that I much needed. So here's to a new week, and a fresh start, ready for summer coming!! Good luck ladies xx

TT your celebrations are OVERRRRRRR! :whoopass:

I am sure u will do just fine ths week!

I am terrirble :( went to Mogos lastnite, had a chicken cape town sandwich with rice....(only because it was on offer...or i would have just had the chicken on its own) now feeling guilty :(

Oh well...fresh start....Good luck to u 2 xxx

:wave_cry:

That sounds lovely TT!

I'm starving but have WI later so who knows what I'll end up eating! On my way home now from a meeting thinking about bread ( had a pitta last night but instantly regretted it! I get terrible stomach aches when I eat it) not stopping me craving it tho!

Back