Ladies that munch

I'm starving but have WI later so who knows what I'll end up eating! On my way home now from a meeting thinking about bread ( had a pitta last night but instantly regretted it! I get terrible stomach aches when I eat it) not stopping me craving it tho!

Ooo, ur a strange un, lol. Bless ya...have you tried different types of them?? Mind you, cant imagine you'd be too eager to keep trying em if they make you ill xx

Yea... used to eat it regularly and get stomach aches. It's only since I cut it out for lent and didn't have pains that I realised it was the bread that was making me ill. I LOVE BREAD!

:-(

Tinnedtomato said:
Well I cabaged on the sofa last night watching the soap awards. I was surprised at Eastenders getting the best soap, cos they didn't seem to get too many of the other awards.

My eldest has developed a huge crush on Belle from Emmerdale. We dont usually watch Emmerdale, but iv a feeling that we will be doing now lol.

Well iv been weighed and I am totally disgusted and shocked that in the last 2 weeks I have gained half a stone :eek: :( I think this may have given me the huge kick up the back side that I much needed. So here's to a new week, and a fresh start, ready for summer coming!! Good luck ladies xx

Don't that prove how EASY it is to let it creep back on? It DEFFO has to be a lifestyle change rather than a diet however you do it.

I'm sure you'll get back on track. Think about what you hated about yourself in the beginning and think about the difference in you since. YOU did that! :) YOU are the one who had the willpower and did the hard work. So come on!!! PULL YER FINGER OUT!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't that prove how EASY it is to let it creep back on? It DEFFO has to be a lifestyle change rather than a diet however you do it.

I'm sure you'll get back on track. Think about what you hated about yourself in the beginning and think about the difference in you since. YOU did that! :) YOU are the one who had the willpower and did the hard work. So come on!!! PULL YER FINGER OUT!!!!!

Believe it or not, my body has already changed shape as well :( That little podgy bit above my trousers has been showing all day today and iv hated it. I swear it werent there last week lol.

Up to now, im still feeling really motivated and happy. Im munching on satsumas as we speak and they are lovely and juicy lol xx

Holy fudge! I lost 5lbs this week ladies! Those scales were closer than I thought!

No idea how though. Maybe all my exercise is finally kicking in?! 1 Stone award and Club 10 in one WI!

:-D

Well done EC you've got it down pat eh?!
I am ill, so very unhappy and getting worse :cry:

Weigh in was a blooming disaster! gained 2.5lb!!!!!!!
Enough said about that the better :cry:

Off to curl up and sleep now

ttfn xxx

hondapeeps said:

ttfn xxx

Don't be sad Honda (and TT too) :-( tomorrow is a new and better day. You've done so well so far. Don't let this week get you down.

Hi girlies,

We are stronger than this- so what of we gain a few pounds every so often! Our bodies are beautifully weird things and we can't have a loss every week.. We have ALL changed our lifestyles for the better so even if it isn't showing as a loss, our bodies are screaming with joy because of the change in our food choices now.

X

good for u TT your doing great xxx

I just had a strawberry tart (again)....its hubbys bday tmorw and i have strtd the celeberations today .... not good i know...but i dont want to be the PARTY POOPER :(
I have all his fam coming over today so...no planning or anything for food :(

Don't be sad Honda (and TT too) :-( tomorrow is a new and better day. You've done so well so far. Don't let this week get you down.

Cheers honey, I could have let myself fall off the wagon but nope, I have stayed on track, had a super yummy dinner last night, gammon egg and chips, asparagus and mushrooms....think my mum (visiting) thought I was insane eating that much :D

Hi girlies,
We are stronger than this- so what of we gain a few pounds every so often! Our bodies are beautifully weird things and we can't have a loss every week.. We have ALL changed our lifestyles for the better so even if it isn't showing as a loss, our bodies are screaming with joy because of the change in our food choices now.

Too right Roz! Went out for lunch with mum today and we only had a choice of pizza hut or M&S for a cuppa and a scone! :(
Well I figured even if I had a couple of slices of pizza I could still pig out on the salad, and thats just what I did.

Still feeling poorly with my tonsils, its an on going thing with me :cry: nearly had them out a few years ago but they changed their mind!:eek:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend....oh diest coke chicken & noodles for dinner :D

Tinnedtomato said:
Well I am feeling really good and positive again!! :D Just polished off another scrummy salad for lunch. This time with roast chicken :)

Why cant I feel like this all the time.... :s lol x

It's mad the way our moods and motivation fly up and down! Sometimes I REAALLLY ENJOY eatin healthy and other times I wanna eat CRAP and LOTS OF IT!!
what I REAALLLLLY want is..... To see results for my healthy eating and counting and aqua aerobics..... Not for the sodding scales to not move!

Roziee said:
Hi girlies,

X

Well said Roziee;-)

hondapeeps said:

ttfn xxx

Hope you're feelin better soon Honda luvvy :-( xxx

Well I can't swallow, so anything that has been getting down my throat has been liquid....oh and ice cream :cry:

Got penicillin from the doc this morning so hopefully things will get better, dont think there will be any Zumba this week as I cant keep my balance standing still!!

Naz-ma-taz, I will be inthe gain clumb too, hey ho though we can crank it up for a new week!

Aww, bless ya. What did doc say it is?? Hope it mends ya quick Honda xx

Im doing pretty well at the moment, and feeling back in the zone. I had a huge wardrobe clear out this weekend, and got rid of everything that doesn't fit anymore. Even the stuff that's small, cos I keep trying it on, and depressing myself cos it still doesn't fit, so its all gone...and when my clothes are too big, ill buy new :D lol

Good luck at weigh-in Nazzy xx

Back