Ladies that munch

I seem to have morphed from log shaped to pear shaped since joining SW. Why on earth is it fair that all my weight comes off my boobs and back and refuses to shift on my bum?!

Ah EC I am the other way, keep it on my boobs and back , it falls off my backside and legs...it really needs to start shifting off my tummy...:(

Feeling much better but still not 100% I dont think I'll go to WI tomorrow, may give it a miss till next week. What do you think? Cant see it going very well :sigh:

Its totally up to you chick. If you don't feel up to it, don't go, but if you don't wanna go because you think you've put on, then I think you should go, face it, and put the week behind you.

Im sure you will be fine tho chick - Its only one week out of a lifetime :) You'll soon get back on track with all your zumba-in and davina-in, lol.

Good luck missy x

wise words again from TT ;)

I'll see how I feel tomorrow, I was out food shopping today and had to come home and have a nap, just wiped me out! :zz:

right off to walk the boy and get my phone out of the car :eek:

hondapeeps said:
Aw Roz :sigh: you been to the doc about it yet? There has to be something they can do!

I made permsean crusted chicken from the new mag....was very quick and nice but needed something, and perhaps a bit too crunchy for my throat :sigh: I try! ;)

I hope the dctors can do something. Will see what they say tomorrow.

Superstar Naz said:
Aww Rozie hope u get better! What have the Doctors given u?

Doctors gave me co amoxiclav a week or so ago.. Taken the course but it hasn't gone coz I've got the same symptoms again..

Tinnedtomato said:
Have a look at this website Roziee, it asks you some questions and advises what you should do... https://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/CheckSymptoms/SATs/UrinaryProblems.aspx

thank you. It says I shouldn't need a doctor! But the symptoms are the same so it definately needs checking out now.

I hope the dctors can do something. Will see what they say tomorrow.

Doctors gave me co amoxiclav a week or so ago.. Taken the course but it hasn't gone coz I've got the same symptoms again..

thank you. It says I shouldn't need a doctor! But the symptoms are the same so it definately needs checking out now.

Aww, really hope your get sorted out luv. Must be horrible to have it constantly!! :(

So, how have we all done ladies??
Iv lost 5lb this week, which has put me back on track again :) Yay...whoop!!

Fanx, Nazzy :D I feel very motivated and ready for the summer now. I have experimented a little with red days and extra-easy days this week too, which has really mixed things up a bit, cos I usually stick to green days, and eat the same things all the time lol xx

Well done TT! Superb work! :D

I wasnt gonna go in to WI, but after a decent sleep I thought I'd better go and face the music of my custard and penicillin week.....2lb off! :eek:

I was surprised, now the game is on, davina, Zumba and real SW ing! :flirt2:

Oh and I bought a pair of size 14 jeans, not long till they are a comfy fit rather than a vacum pac look!

Last edited:
cheers TT I added a wee extra note ;)

Yeah just read it....that's brill!!! I can't wait til I can start buying stuff size smaller :) Im due a load of high street vouchers through post, so im hoping to save em til im ready for a new size lol....altho they might start burning holes in my cupboard cos I do lurve a good shopping spree lol x

Well done Honda and TT for great losses!

I put 1lb on. TOTM, a night off-plan, missing 2 of 4 gym classes and a big loss last week... it was going to be a gain!

Aiming for 2lbs next week... superspeed soup time!

EDIT - was hoping it wouldn't be more than a 1lb gain because I can keep my Club10 and stone awards! :-D

Well done Honda and TT for great losses!

I put 1lb on. TOTM, a night off-plan, missing 2 of 4 gym classes and a big loss last week... it was going to be a gain!

Aiming for 2lbs next week... superspeed soup time!

EDIT - was hoping it wouldn't be more than a 1lb gain because I can keep my Club10 and stone awards! :-D

Well at least you know how it happened and it wasnt any more!
You'll get your 2 lb next week no probs!

EC that will come off no probs.... Rozie u have done well! I am dreading Wi on Monday as haven't followed the plan 100percent!

Can feel a gain.....but oh well slowly but surely x

Back