Ladies that munch

Of course.....1.5 syns for it all....share woman, share!!

I'll try and make it as easy as poss.

Strawberry Mouse
1 pkt sugar free jelly(1.5syns)
1 tub quark
half pint of ff fromage frais
sweetner to taste (i didnt bother)

disolve the jelly in a little bit of boiling water, add the quark and frais and zap with a hand blender till frothy.
Stick in the fridge and eat it all :D
Use whatever jelly you fancy, I may do lime next :)

Oh and I've found a recipe for potaot croquets....free too! Will let you know :)

I'll try and make it as easy as poss.

Strawberry Mouse
1 pkt sugar free jelly(1.5syns)
1 tub quark
half pint of ff fromage frais
sweetner to taste (i didnt bother)

disolve the jelly in a little bit of boiling water, add the quark and frais and zap with a hand blender till frothy.
Stick in the fridge and eat it all :D
Use whatever jelly you fancy, I may do lime next :)

Oh and I've found a recipe for potaot croquets....free too! Will let you know :)

That sounds proper lush!! Tar Honda...will defo have a go at that when I get the stuff in :D xx

Made the lemon/lime version last night....not as nice :(

However my potato croquetts and stuffed chicken were LUSH!!!

Sorry chick, I've been dealing with my cookie mountain! Feels like I will never get to the end of the 200 dress shaped and iced cookies :(

Gotta have them done for tomorrow and start a cake for Sunday ....hummmf.

Those dress cookies look brill Honda :D I'll be checking it out when its done on FB...if your putting it on that is lol xx

Well iv put on 2lb this week :( which brings my May challenge to a crappy loss of zero lb :( But new week...and new month....so come TT get ya finger art!!!

How are you doing Nazzy?? xx

.5 on for me....honestly WTF is that about? Cookies I suppose :sigh:

As TT says new month and all that jazz :D

There should be one .... I think thats as far as we got!

Went shopping and found a dress but they only had it in size 16 or 12....I'm not that brave, didnt even try it.....ho hum

Well done EC! You've evend out :)

I've decided that I need to keep a diary again, no matter how bad it is.....its the only way I'll get shifting!

How are we all?

I agree...I need to do one as well. I good at keeping em, but dont like putting bad stuff down, so i usually end up starting well, but then tailing off....

Im feeling good again, altho i had a tiny slither of chocolate cake yesterday, seen as it was the OH's birthday. It was small tho, and I was good rest of time.

There's a woman at work, who joined a group last night, and someone told her that 'im her woman' for any help or advice. Talk about responsibility lol. Im good at giving advice, just cant seem to follow it myself lol x

I agree...I need to do one as well. I good at keeping em, but dont like putting bad stuff down, so i usually end up starting well, but then tailing off....

Im feeling good again, altho i had a tiny slither of chocolate cake yesterday, seen as it was the OH's birthday. It was small tho, and I was good rest of time.

There's a woman at work, who joined a group last night, and someone told her that 'im her woman' for any help or advice. Talk about responsibility lol. Im good at giving advice, just cant seem to follow it myself lol x

I so do the same, would write up till Saturday and then it would all go wrong :(

You're great at the advice chicky! Maybe it'll be a good thing having to 'guide' this woman ;)

Have fun chicky....or hope you had fun (by the time you read this ;) )

Back