Ladies that munch

Hey girlies,

i need to do my final weigh in on monday to find out how many lbs ive lost in june.. hope its 8.. but we'll see..

how we all doing? x

Hiya Roz, oh 8lbs would be great! I can but dream of that just now :)

Just back from a charity fashion show, was fine enough but all in all not my cuppa tea :)

Hey girlies,

i need to do my final weigh in on monday to find out how many lbs ive lost in june.. hope its 8.. but we'll see..

how we all doing? x

Wow...8lb, that will put us all to shame lol. Cant wait to hear how you've done!!

Im ok, taking it one day at a time, lol, and hoping that June is a much better month than May was lol xx

It's weird how we slowly creep the weight on.. And then want that weight to come off so quickly.. I wanna be slim so quickly now lol

Fat free activia, are not too bad! Far better than WW yogs :( and far better than the regular Activia :wave_cry:

Got my lovely dress yesterday and some HUGE pants to hold everything in! :eek: I really plan to be a good girl until the Gala night in a couple of weeks :innocent0002:
If I'm feeling brave you may all get a pic of me dolled up! :flirt2:

Hows everyone been over the weekend??
I seem to have eaten all the right meals, but snacked on the wrong stuff :( Dont think I went mad tho, so hoping to pull it back for Thursday...plus I have all the dancing and jumping about on Wednesday, just before weigh-in lol xx

Heya chick, well my weekend seems to have gone down the wrong route, not enough of the right stuff :( pah!

Making up for it today though ;)

So is TT all set for TT ? :D

Hey ladies hope ur all well....

My weekend was v busy! went up to Scotland to pk up my new car :)

:7600:

I had WI today lost 1lb :)

I am very happy because I had a meal at Pizza Hut whislt we were there...Mcdonald breakfast and Burger king too

Very chuffed lol... :clap:

oh well back on track defo ths week....need to get my 1 stone sticker arrrrggghhhhhh its so hard. :whoopass:

Looking on the bright side thought beacuse I can get into my size 12s again:cross:

How have u all been?

Hey ladies hope ur all well....

My weekend was v busy! went up to Scotland to pk up my new car :)

:7600:

I had WI today lost 1lb :)

I am very happy because I had a meal at Pizza Hut whislt we were there...Mcdonald breakfast and Burger king too

Very chuffed lol... :clap:

oh well back on track defo ths week....need to get my 1 stone sticker arrrrggghhhhhh its so hard. :whoopass:

Looking on the bright side thought beacuse I can get into my size 12s again:cross:

How have u all been?

you were up here and never popped in to say hello?!!?! :eek:

Well done Naz ma taz with the 1lb loss! Very good!

I fear there will be no loss for me, after my activia disaster! :sigh:

lol..had no idea u were up Scotland Hondapeeps...:(

I am sure u have done well hun..

Chin up...

The way I see it is...dont think about whats happend just move on and make sure u dont make the mistake again :asskick:
or i will give u 1 of them shown in the pic lollllzzzzz

Oh my goodness.....iv just seen weather report for tomorrow, and its rain all morning, and thunder storms in afternoon :raincloud: Gunna be good in a football stadium init lol...but im not bothered...I really would get flu for em...they're soooo worth it lol xx

oooh never mind! I am sure u will forget about the weather when your there having fun!

Enjoy my dear! Dont let the British weather ruin it for u :)

Yes yes yes...TT is soooo ready for TT lol, Ooooo all ready to give Robbie a wave and a kiss lol xx

Well done Nazzy xx

Give him one from me.....a kiss and wve that is! ;)

If we let the british weather get to us we'd never, ever go out! :D

I have a sticky bum problem....Been off to Zumba today and came out looking like I had been in a downpour (british weather again :rolleyes:).

Now I had planned to do arms and tums on Davina when I got home but my backside has stuck itself to the sofa and I cant move ! :giggle:

Let me make u feel better Hondapeeps, atleast u havent indulged in a packet of biscuits and coffee :(:cry:

Oh dear! I had some breaded chicken....:sigh: but I did unstick myself and do arms and tummy, all with the puppy jumping on my head! :doh:

Back