Ladies that munch

Hi all, will you have me back into the fold? I'm really ***** at this forum lark, I go to my diary to update.. never scroll down and forget about the rest of it. oopsy

I'm full of wine atm, washed down with 2 bags (oh yes, one would not suffice) of cheapo Aldi onion rings and a bar of fruit & nut :O

Hi all, will you have me back into the fold? I'm really ***** at this forum lark, I go to my diary to update.. never scroll down and forget about the rest of it. oopsy

I'm full of wine atm, washed down with 2 bags (oh yes, one would not suffice) of cheapo Aldi onion rings and a bar of fruit & nut :O

I'll have you back:hug99:, dont know about everyone else? :rolleyes:

You on a muchie night then? Funny thing happened tonight. OH came through from the office and asked me if I had had a Fruit & Nut moment?!?! :eek:

Well it happens that he had stashed his bar in the egg compartment in the fridge and forgotten about it! :flirt2: wasn't me....this time! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Wow, Take That were amazing, and we were so close it was scary. I did contemplate diving onto Robbie and Mark, but thought against it. The security guys were pretty big lol. It absolutely poured it down too. It werent light little rain either, it was big fat heavy splodgy rain, lol, it got so bad that I took my glasses off cos I could see more without em than with em on lol. It was fantastic!!!

I had a day off the plan yesterday, lol, foodage int the best at concerts lol, so I got weighed yesterday instead, and I lost 2lb, whoop whoop!!

Welcome back Pig City :)

OMG its freezing here! Brrrr!

Well I have lost 3lb this week! Woo Hoo! :eek: Not gonna make it to WI on Thursday next week so think I'll try and get into Wednesday night before I have my gala dinner with .....the dress :D

Tomorrow morning is a new zumba class with a different instuctor...looking forward to it :p

Glad u enjoyed it TT :) and well done on ur loss :happy096:

Honda peeps wooohoooo u lost 3lbs thats excellent!:happy096:

I am feeling very fat :( bloated and have noticed i am nibbling alot on the wrong stuff...i need a :whoopass:

Feel like I am gaining :(

Naz....thank you and :whoopass:!!

what have you been nibbling? I wont tell you how many jaffa cakes i've had tonight :wave_cry:

Thanx Hondapeeps for the:whoopass:

I have nibbling on chocolate, crisps :(

All the wrong stuff! Bu hey new day today so nd to sort myself out! Feel like i have just lost the motivation :(

U have done well Hondapeeps a odd treat here and there doesnt matter!

New day New start :wave_cry:

U have done well Hondapeeps a odd treat here and there doesnt matter!

Two blooming packets of the things! :(

Ah well Zumba in a bit, hope with gets rid of them :)
Oh and my haircut! That should be as least .5! :D

Naz, you just have to think about why you are doing this? What made you start SW, how you feel when you do have a loss......I know how hard it can be but truely when you behave and clothes fit better and your confidence boosts you'll know it'll have been worth it :4633:

Speech over I am out for a very. very busy day! :flirt2:

Thanks Hondapeeps. u have a very busy day today! Hope u enjoy and let us all have a look at ur new haircut woman....upload a pic:innocent0001:

Im same with Jaffa Cakes...they're banned in my house cos im proper greedy with em, lol. Last night, the OH made himself a cheese and onion toastie, and it smelled bloody gorgeous. I resisted, and munched on some cottage cheese with cucumber instead. Then he left half of it...and it was just teasing me, calling my name, and winking at me lol. So....I had to eat it :d'oh:

Soon, Naz, soon :D

i had take out today.. im such an idiottttttttttttt

im never gonna lose weight this way lol

im very dramatic today i know..

I've back! I need a kick up the bum. STS this week.

Sigh...

Ah EC I was wondering where you were? Didnt even see you pn the Thursday thread.
So whats made you stay the same?

i had take out today.. im such an idiottttttttttttt

im never gonna lose weight this way lol

im very dramatic today i know..

:eek: High drama indeed! What take away did you have?
I have one every week, thoguh I do save my syns and I dont drink so......

Mmmm I'm having that for dinner :D

Dont beat yourself up chick just get your head down and make up for it the rest of the week xx

Hey Rozie, hope u had a good time watching xmen.

Ladies how were your weekends?

I have just realised it is 4 weeks exactly until my birthday and I wanted to have reached target which is 9 stones :(

I am 10stones and 10lbs now :(

Feeling down :(

sorry for boring you all :break_diet:

Hey Nazzy, it could be done, 2.5 a week for 4 weeks......:confused:

Not a problem having a moan on here, makes me realise I'm not the only one :p

Did you have a good weekend?

Back