Ladies that munch

Well that was another thing I was going to say, if she is a bit massive ;) then she will lose lots fast especially if its her first week!

It soon slows down for this sort....she is just a green eyed monster is all!

:vibes:Karma.....it'll come back and bite her in the bottom :sign0151:

Here you go Naz.....found it :) Not tried it though.

Chunky Minestrone Soup

(This makes a huge pot of soup enough to last a week and its freezable)

6 stalks of Celery roughly chopped
4 Large carrots roughed chopped
4 Cloves of garlic crushed
1 Large onion roughly chopped
2 x 400g tins of Cannellini beans or mixed beans
2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
2-3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
2-3 tablespoons reduced salt soy sauce
1/2 tbsp paprika (preferably smoked)
1/2 tbsp coriander
1/2 tbsp parsley
1/2 tbsp basil (herbs can be fresh or dried)
4 x Chicken stock cubes
2 x veg stock cubes (I use knorr )
3-4 pints of water (you can add more water later if need be)
8 slices Sopocka ham or 6 rashers smoked bacon roughly chopped
120g wholewheat pasta
-------------------------------------------------------------
Put all the ingredients in the pan except cannellini beans, pasta and ham/bacon.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for about 25 mins, then add all the other ingredients and simmer for a further 10-15 mins.

Makes about 8-10 very large bowls and is totally syn free

Loads of Super speed in there too ;)

Hello ladies,

Couldn't go to watch x men coz the hubby had a horrible cold.. Now he's given it to me so I'm all sniffles.

I've sts this week.. So for the last 3 weeks my losses have been 1 lb, 1 lbs and STS.. Blahh :(

Hope this soup tastes nice. I'm gonna make it tomorrow if I have the energy

Hello ladies,

Couldn't go to watch x men coz the hubby had a horrible cold.. Now he's given it to me so I'm all sniffles.

I've sts this week.. So for the last 3 weeks my losses have been 1 lb, 1 lbs and STS.. Blahh :(

Hope this soup tastes nice. I'm gonna make it tomorrow if I have the energy

Aw dear :( poor you! colds and being ill is just horrible. Keep your fluids up and get going with that soup. Not only will it do you good but I'll get a review :p

Aww Roziee...hope your feeling better soon :) Soup will do you good if your poorly!!

How is everyone today??

Nazzy - hope your feeling better too xx

I am having a moment....Anyone got a friend who doesnt give as much as you give? A taker and not a giver? Maybe I'm over reacting but its making my blood boil today!

Cheers chick...I ust need to rise above it and forget it .....Im a bigger and better person (well I'm not bigger....anymore ;) ) MEOW!!

Anyway I'm off to my gala night soon, fancy frock and all that jazz :)

Not gonna make Thursday WI may try Wed eve....but I think that'll be useless, I'll weigh more surely after a day of eating?

aaahh! 303 vs 306!!! 'its just #'s, breath'!!

Sorry for the doubler again, but iv just had a right giggle.

The OH just rung me at work and asked if iv seen the padlock keys for the gates at home. He's been looking for them since he got home from work at 2:45 hrs. They just happened to be in my cardigan pocket, in my wardrobe, lol. As if he'd ever find em there!! Lmao xx

Oops! :D

Morning tiddlipeeps...how are we all today?? xx

Quick question....bourbon biscuits are 3.5 syns each, yes? But ya know the cheap version, which are the same size as custard creams, are they the same amount, or are they lower in syns?? Please say they're lower...please!!

Just to let you know, iv tried that quark stuff with pasta :eek: and its totally yummy!! I boiled my pasta up, and let it go cold. Mixed quark in a bowl with a little bit of sweetner and some garlic powder, and it is lovely :) Im having it with chopped up cucumber, red onion, and yellow pepper, and it looks just as good as it tastes. Think it would be amazing with some chicken and bacon in the mix too :rolleyes: Mmmmm xx

Back