Ladies that munch

Sorry TT I was out all afternoon, busy, busy.....

I'll check up on the bourbons for ya....not sure though ;)

I'm not ging to WI this week, just havent been able to fit it in...so after my Gala night I'm gonna behave and hope that I have a double loss next week :D

Well good luck with the double loss Honda....I have faith in ya!!

I lost 1lb this week :) guttin, but I did have a meal out at the weekend, so I should be happy really. If I hadn't been good the rest of the week tho, im sure if would have been a gain, so im glad I stuck it out lol.

How's everyone else done?? Good luck xx

I need a non-slimming world moan!! So prepare!!

On Monday, I had to leave work early cos my OH got waylaid at work, so I had to go pick the kids up from school. I cleared it with my manager, who is absolutely brill about this kind of thing, on the rare occassion that it happens. Our Director however, has totally kicked off about it, and has said that I must make sure that I have childcare arrangements in place for when things like this happen, so that it does not happen again!! My manager has tried sticking up for me by saying that it was something that I had no control over, it has only happened a couple of times all the time iv been working here (which is 9 yrs), and that we have a family friendly policy to cover things like this. She has gone up the wall, cos he stood up to her, and said that he best make sure that I make my hours back up, which I am doing anyways. Oooo gosh, we have had nowt but trouble with her since she came here :-( Grrrr. rant over now...sorry!! But i do feel better now lol xx

I'm far too mysterious... I will be back to chat more often now I promise!

What have I missed? How did we all do today?

I lost 3lbs. Phew... after a month of practically no losses this was nice to see. I thought I'd have put on after eating pizza on Friday and a bag of Italian pastries on Sunday!

Tinnedtomato said:
I need a non-slimming world moan!! So prepare!!

On Monday, I had to leave work early cos my OH got waylaid at work, so I had to go pick the kids up from school. I cleared it with my manager, who is absolutely brill about this kind of thing, on the rare occassion that it happens. Our Director however, has totally kicked off about it, and has said that I must make sure that I have childcare arrangements in place for when things like this happen, so that it does not happen again!! My manager has tried sticking up for me by saying that it was something that I had no control over, it has only happened a couple of times all the time iv been working here (which is 9 yrs), and that we have a family friendly policy to cover things like this. She has gone up the wall, cos he stood up to her, and said that he best make sure that I make my hours back up, which I am doing anyways. Oooo gosh, we have had nowt but trouble with her since she came here :-( Grrrr. rant over now...sorry!! But i do feel better now lol xx

Report it to H.R if it is in your policy..

Lol, she's the director of HR...which makes it so much more frustrating!!

anyways....my hours are worked back now, so she cant complain anymore lol.

Well done on your loss EC :) That's great news!!

Honda?? How did last night go?? All good I hope :) xx

TT I have met 'her' kind before....nippy sweetie as we would say up here! UGH!

EC, hello again ;) well done on the -3, keep up the good work!

Roz, are you feelign any better? Did you have a go of the soup?

Ladies I have been off on my gala night, and today I am so blooming shattered!

Didnt make it to WI on Thur and havent been on the scales :(

I did go to the gym at the hotel and then a swim and a sauna before the 'cocktail hour' and dinner..... Now I have to say I am quite proud that for both lunch and dinner I tried to make the healthiest choices possible.
Everything was buffet or set menu so didnt have a say but I loaded up with veg where I could and I only had 4 drinks all night. I really dont like drinking anymore, so thats rather helpful :D
Stuffed myself with SF fruit this before beans and some bacon and egg.

All in all I'm rather chuffed and feel its an NSV :flirt2:

Still today I've got to go and bake a heap of cookies for delivery tomorrow :rolleyes:

Oh and may I add that my Tankini was loose :D Woo Hoo! No Diving in for me LOL!

Thank you chicky :)

I have a photo, I'll maybe post it....depends how I feel? I looked great in the mirroe but the pic looked dreadful, well thats what I thoguht OH said otherwise :D

Thank you chicky :)

I have a photo, I'll maybe post it....depends how I feel? I looked great in the mirroe but the pic looked dreadful, well thats what I thoguht OH said otherwise :D

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! :) I need some inspiration...I had a chip butty at lunch time :eek: cos I was feeling really crappy. Im all happy again now, so really regretting it :cry: How many syns do you reckon?? It was from local shop, so deep fried chips...big breadcake...butter....and coleslaw :wave_cry: Oh gowd...dont think I wanna know actually lol xx

Just woken up from a bloomign 2 hour nap! Was only ment to be an hour! Ooops!
TT darling thats a very nice new pic :)

Do you want a break down of the chip buttie debacle? Standard chips 227g....are....lets not even consider the buttie or butter honey.....I cant do it!

Right then TT draw a line and onwards and downwards now!! :D

Oh crikey!! That bad :( lol. I did turn down chippy last night tho, and made myself chips egg and beans :) My favourite SW meal in teh world lol xx

You must have needed the sleep yesterday lol xx

Thanks for comment about pic...I got bored at work lol xx

17 syns for the chips....SW chips are so eater friendly :D

I was up till half 3 last night icing cookies....zzzzzzzz.....I may need another nap today :)

Just sorted out my pic from the other night...oof its grim, I still look huge, however I know I have a pic from before SW .....gonna have a look and see if I look slimmer and if it makes me feel better :D

If it makes you feel better I've had a weekend pretty much off plan. How naughty but it was the OHs 30th birthday so much alcohol was consumed!

Starting again tomorrow.

Good thing is that I don't really have any occasions to worry about until I go on hols in Aug so it's now a final push to get my last 6lbs off over the summer!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back