Ladies that munch

OMG...im having a chocolate crave!! :( resist!! resist!! resist!!

OMG...im having a chocolate crave!! :( resist!! resist!! resist!!

Resist it woman!! It'll do you no good and you'll feel awful about it after!

You look lovely! What a beautiful dress too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you honey :eek: I felt I looked a lot better than I do looking at the pic....if that makes sense?

Oh I'm making chicken and mushroom pasties with cauli and broc cheese...mmmmI'll let you know how it is :D

Resist it woman!! It'll do you no good and you'll feel awful about it after!

Oh I'm making chicken and mushroom pasties with cauli and broc cheese...mmmmI'll let you know how it is :D

I didn't resist :( My boss went and bought me some cos I was going on about it so much lol. Bless him. I did share it though, and it want half nice!! :eek:

How did the pasties turn out?? I really wanna have a go....defo have to wait til the inlaws leave, lol....which could be a while as they're talking about staying til the weekend now :cool: lol x

Will they ever leave? ;)

Dinner was lovely, OH ate it all and then I told him it was SW friendly :D More sauce next time I think

Lol, as much as im complaining, I must admit it's going alot better than I thought it would. She keeps complimenting me on how I manage the boys, which in my 'situation' is a real achievement :) A few people have commented on how I am with them, considering they're not mine, and only came to live with me in August, but the OH's mum (paternal grandma) hadn't really seen it properly, so im quite happy that she thinks im doing a good job :D lol. Even if they are fattening me up, lol. Its only one week tho!! Sorry for the essay!! lol xx

1lb on for me, not too surprised and glad it wasnt any more :D

I'm the same Honda! 1lb on but so pleased it wasn't more seeing as I've had 4 days off plan drinking jaegerbombs and eating curry!!!! And 2 weeks not going to the gym!! Phew. Onwards and upwards!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well ladies that munch, I present to you the most munchiest of all things.....the jaffa roulade. Just invented by myself tonight!

I had a collision with the road this afternoon, on my bike.....nightmare aching all over at the moment and this roulade made me feel better, without being too wicked :flirt2:

Attachments

• SDC11092.jpg
    SDC11092.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 24
Here we go......

So I had a play about and came up with this.
Hope you like it :D

Jaffa Roulade

Ingredients
4 Eggs (seperated)
1 tsp baking powder (1/2 syn)
1 tub quark
1 sachet sugar free orange Jelly (1.5 syns)
4 tbsp of sweetner
50g Dark choc (13) or 1-2 belgian choc options (2-4)

Pre heat oven to 190 degrees C
Make jelly up using 1/4 pint of boiling water, put in the fridge to set slightly ( should be spreadable)
Whisk the egg whites till forms peaks - set aside
Mix egg yolks with 1/2 the tub of quark, baking powder and sweetener. Fold egg whites into this mixture.
Pour mixture into swiss roll tin, lined and sprayed with fry light and cook for approx 10 mins until golden. Turn out, cool and remove paper.

Melt chocolate and set aside to cool slightly, if using.
Mix remaining quark with options, 1 or 2 depending on your preference. Spread mixture or chocolate on the sponge. Note: The chocolate sets quite hard when cooled but is worth the decadence if serving quite a few people. When cold, stir up the jelly and spread mixture ontop of the chocolate layer and roll up.

Dust with cocoa powder, this does have a syn rating but I used two tiny pinches just for look rather than flavour.

Total syns with chocolate- 15
Total with options - 1=4syns 2=6 syns

I've not tried the quark/options version but I cant see it being horrible :D

Back