Ladies that munch

Morning ladies!! Well the in-laws have gone home, whoop whoop!! So back on track as of this morning :) Hope you are too Honda, lol!!

I got weighed this morning, and iv put another 1.5lb on, so im going to update my stats with this, and then re-weigh on Thursday and go from there!! Feeling much better, upbeat and positive now!! lol xx

My goodnes, what a Monday for me....Slept in, that's what staying up till 4am on a Saturday will do for ya!!

The dog has bashed me inder the chin and I bit my tongue, should help stop me eating!! :D

Mobile is in the middle of having a heart attack so I'm trying to fix that.

Oh and I think I have found someone local to look at my foot, sick and tired of hopping about or being in pain :(

Hope ur ok Hondapeeps :(

TT hope u have a better week and well done for being more possitive :)

I have WI tonight (biting nails)

Hope every1 is loving the weather :)

Wow...that bad luck is still luming init!! Poor you!! Hope it disappears soon :)

Well I was feeling so very happy and everything, then got a call from A&E, my dad is in :( Iv been down to visit and he seems ok, ish, but he's very good at hiding pain from us. Trying to get hold of my mum to let her know but im not having much luck. Just popped back to office to check on things, and then gunna go back down to sit with him. Good job iv got a good boss lol xx

TT hope ur dad gets better soon...I know what u mean about how he hides the pain as my dads the same! Dont worry he will get better soon...chin up :) big hug xxx

Hope ur ok Hondapeeps :(

TT hope u have a better week and well done for being more possitive :)

I have WI tonight (biting nails)

Hope every1 is loving the weather :)

Good luck Naz, you'll be fine.

Weather? We have dull, about to rain, may thunder. Typical :rolleyes:

Wow...that bad luck is still luming init!! Poor you!! Hope it disappears soon :)

Well I was feeling so very happy and everything, then got a call from A&E, my dad is in :( Iv been down to visit and he seems ok, ish, but he's very good at hiding pain from us. Trying to get hold of my mum to let her know but im not having much luck. Just popped back to office to check on things, and then gunna go back down to sit with him. Good job iv got a good boss lol xx

Aw no! Is he ok? He is in the right place at least chicky. :hug99:
xx

Thanks guys :) He seems loads better now, and they might be sending him home, so its looking up.

It is sooo hot....uncomfortably hot!! Especially in a stuffy office like mine!! Iv been lathered all day, but iv drank about 6 gallon of water, so all good lol. It has just come a little overcast tho now. Hoping its not gunna rain tho cos I ant got a coat or owt lol x

OMG NAZ!!!!! Super well done lady :D You'll be bouncing off the walls!

Its freezing here thinking I may stick the heating on later :(

Glad you dad is well TT! Parents can be such a worry ;)

I need to drink more water again, been slacking lately

Well done naz! Thats excellent!!!

Honda, what's happened to your foot?

TT hope dad gets better soon xx

Well done naz! Thats excellent!!!

Honda, what's happened to your foot?

TT hope dad gets better soon xx

Hiya Roziee,

Chicky how are you keeping?

Nothing new with my foot, its plantar fasciitis....its a growth of bone thats hitting a tendon and is bloody sore!!! :cry:
Though the pain can change from day to day to hour by hour!
Anyway I wish it would go away so I could get on with walking normally and upping the exercise :(

hondapeeps said:
Hiya Roziee,

Chicky how are you keeping?

Nothing new with my foot, its plantar fasciitis....its a growth of bone thats hitting a tendon and is bloody sore!!! :cry:
Though the pain can change from day to day to hour by hour!
Anyway I wish it would go away so I could get on with walking normally and upping the exercise :(

Hello darling,

I'm good thanks, how you feeling?

My hubby's gets that.. Although the doctor said it's not a growth of a bone but the big tendon that messes up every now and again. He can't walk when it flares up so I can sympathise with you xx

I've had an x-ray and they say there is a 'heel spur'

I'ts a right mare but hopefully I can get something sorted :( ??

Cheers though :) xxx

Morning ladies :) How are we all doing?? Its cooled down a bit here, thank goodness!! Still really nice tho!! Cant believe how cold it is up your way Honda!! Altho everytime we've been racing up there, its been freezing lol xx

Back