Ladies that munch

Oh...you definitely win with that one!! lol

Im baking some of those 1 syn cupcakes today. Got the first batch in the oven. Im nervous cos im crap at owt like that lol x

Hello ladies...

How are we today?

TT hope u are feeling better after that apple :)

Hondapeeps hope u had a lovely weekend :)

Ec well done on your loss thats great

I have WI tonight :( dreading it as I fell off the wagon over the weekend :(

Pizza hut, curries etc etc u name it I had it :(

Oh well, new week, new me (if i say so myself lol)

Oh well, new week, new me (if i say so myself lol)

Great words Nazzy!! Good luck for tonight :) xx

I have decided to do a mid-week weigh-in on a Monday, to help me stay on track more, because if I have 1 bad day, it turns into a week, etc. So im putting a stop to that now. I was a little naughty over the weekend, got weighed this morning and STS, which I am happy about :) onwards and downwards to Thursday now lol.

Hope so...I went thru my book a couple of days ago, and with the amount of weight I have lost, I did it in 4 weeks when I first joined group :( It got me going, cos I have just been messing around and yo-yo-ing, so I need to focus....lol xx

I am on holiday with the OH...went to the beach today and walked for ages with the dog, I did a bit of running to try and catch his ball, it was windy.

Then.....fish and chips (v small portion), then a 99, small cone and a tiny flake...do I sound convincing? Do you believe me?
Anyway, I'm not gonna be able to make it to class this week as I'll be away visiting my mum up north. I am doing Zumba tomorrow though :D

TTFN ladies

Naz, I feel your pain. :(
TT, I too am a farter :D especially when it comes to me and SW :(

I think we just need to get over this thing were we have a great loss and then take the foot off the pedle for the rest of the, week, month....year !!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot your on your holidays Honda :) Hope you have a good time, and im sure all that walking/running will have at least cancelled out the flake lol :rolleyes: xx

I started power walking yesterday...wherever I needed to walk, I just power walked it instead, and my bum is killing this morning :eek: lol, dint expect it to work straight away lol. Then last night, I played a little game of badminton with the little un in the garden....I forgot how much fun it was lol...hopefully going to make it a habbit :D lol xx

IT HAS GONE REALLY REALLY QUITE...I THINK ITS BECAUSE hONDAPEEPS IS ON HOLIDAY :(

Why did i just typ all the above in caps ...I dont know ...too lazy to change it now ...

Missing Hondapeeps company :(

Hope ur ok TT X

IT HAS GONE REALLY REALLY QUITE...I THINK ITS BECAUSE hONDAPEEPS IS ON HOLIDAY :(

Why did i just typ all the above in caps ...I dont know ...too lazy to change it now ...

Missing Hondapeeps company :(

Hope ur ok TT X

I totally agree, lol....she holds us all together lol x

Im good tar...how are you??
Iv got my legs out today and come to work in a skirt for the first time in yonks...and its bloody raining :( lol x

Sorry for the double post...but did I tell you about me maybe going back to college?? Well all my forms have been signed, and im provisionally on the course starting 6th September. I have done 2 previous college courses, one last year, and one year before...and I have always been the biggest one on the course...so I am hoping and praying to lose enough before I go, so that im not the biggest there...or if I am...im not majorily bigger than everyone else!!

That gives me 8 official weigh-ins until I start.....so will hopefully keep me motivated (fingers crossed) xx

WOW TT check you out laddddyyyyy....

You will look sexy :) no doubt about that!

What will you be studying?

I wish I could do a course but never have the time :(

GO TT
GO TT
GO TT

7 syns of chocolate today already and no gym. Need to focus after tomorrow! Harumph.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its a health and safety diploma course. Gunna take me until December 2012 to complete it :eek: lol, and then exams in the following January :( Im doing it 1 day a week, and then it says to put about 6 hours homework in a week too, but iv got a good boss and he's gunna give me some time out at work to do it :cool: lol.

Altho, iv not studied since my step-kids came to live with us, so think ill be taking a few trips to the library out of the way lol.

Im excited, but really nervous as well!! Got that 'first day of school' feeling :eek: lol x

Well done TT! Bet you're pleased.

It was 0.5 on for me but that's ok. June was always going to be a bad month!

I only have 1 big night out planned in July so this is going to be the month I hit target ladies!!! 6lbs to go!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back