Ladies that munch

I didnt know this but....

'Marie Rose' is a misspelling which first started to appear in the 1990's with the fad for 'French-ifying' food names. The origin is British. A Royal Navy (UK) chef providing catering to the dive on the wreck of the Mary Rose in 1981 in Portsmouth Harbour (Hampshire, UK) was left without a sauce to accompany prawns - he mixed some ingredients he had to hand (originally tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcester sauce and salt) and the sauce was named after the wreck being dived - Mary Rose.

So now you know :p

Guess what....my momma-in-law is making me and her seafood salad for tea....so I am defo gunna make some of this to accompany it, and then tell her the story!! :D he he he xxx

Well having the in-laws over is good in one respect...but the spoon thing has totally got worse!!! She's now mixing my knives and forks up :mad:

My OH seems to think iv got an OCD about it, which im beginning to think is right. The first thing I did when I got home from work, was straighten the cutlerly drawer up, lol. Sad that int it!! If she dunt stop tho, im gunna have to tell her....or im gunna totally BF at her lol xx

Its way too quiet on here!! We need to promote our group!! Iv resorted to talking to myself :blahblah: lol.

Im picking my new glasses up this afternoon :) My OH already said he doesn't like em :eek: Altho they are a bit too much of a statement for what im used to, lol. Very Gok Wan-ish, altho I couldn't afford his range lol :rolleyes: xx

Hellllo ladies hows u all???

Sorry beeeeen extremely bust just got back from holiday:)

Hope u ladies have been well!!! I am feeling like a right elephant :( got ramadan coming up so dont have a clue hpw i am going to cope.

Really want to go for lighter life but think its pointless whilst fasting!

How have u ladies been?

Sitting and watching the biggest loser! HUGE people, or maybe thats the camera?

Sorry tt been sorting out all the IT issues at my OH work, bloody nightmare!
The spoon thing I can understand, maybe she just has her drawer set out differently to you? ;)

Naz, hello again. How was your holiday? Did you go anywhere nice?
I think you're right about doing anything during ramadan, maybe just forget about it all until and then have a think at the end? See how you feel then.

:)

Morning y'all :)

Nazzy - I agree with Honda, may be a good idea to wait until Ramadan is over, and start everything a fresh :)

Honda - your right, her drawers are different to mine, but her knives and forks and spoons are all different ways around. It drives me crackers when I make the odd drink at her house. Surely she can see that all my knives, forks and spoons are all facing the same way and are all neat and tidy, lol. Ah well, they are going home tomorrow, so I can square it all up afterwards, lol xx

Hey Hondapeeps..hope ur well...we went to Eurodisney :) was fab :)! howyou doing? hope ur foot is better xxx

Hey TT, Yes its ramadan so hoping to start Lighter life after it. I knw the feeleing abt an untidy draw :mad: oh well they will be gone tomorw hopefully lol...how u been doing TT?

Iv been good thank you :) and wow...id love to go to disney world...either would do, im not fussy lol xx

Think the OH is taking the boys on a camping holiday while hes off work. Iv got a couple of days off so ill join em for a day or so, but will then come back to work lol xx

Morning y'all :)

Nazzy - I agree with Honda, may be a good idea to wait until Ramadan is over, and start everything a fresh :)

Honda - your right, her drawers are different to mine, but her knives and forks and spoons are all different ways around. It drives me crackers when I make the odd drink at her house. Surely she can see that all my knives, forks and spoons are all facing the same way and are all neat and tidy, lol. Ah well, they are going home tomorrow, so I can square it all up afterwards, lol xx

OMG! She doesnt have them all facing the same way?!!!!! :eek: What is wrong with her?!! It is cutlery drawer law!
I moved in with OH and everything was all wrong in the kitchen, his ex was mental.....so top drawer was utensils, 2nd was cutlery....WRONG!
glasses and cups werent anywhere near the kettle! WRONG!
Maybe you arent that bad after all TT :p

Hey Hondapeeps..hope ur well...we went to Eurodisney :) was fab :)! howyou doing? hope ur foot is better xxx

Hey TT, Yes its ramadan so hoping to start Lighter life after it. I knw the feeleing abt an untidy draw :mad: oh well they will be gone tomorw hopefully lol...how u been doing TT?

Ah see Disney would have to be done with kids, same as going to see Cartoons in the cinema on your own...not right, so unless I steal some of my friends kids its not gonna happen :rolleyes:

So whats different about lighter life? I wouldnt know about any other diet, taken me long enough to get to grips with SW :confused:

Oh so after a 2 ln gain last week from holidays, I have lost 2.5 this week! WOOO BLOODY HOO! Need to keep on going I hate jumping back and forth on this stone!

xxx

Double post....

Just gone through all my clothes and there is a huge pile heading to the charity shop, too big!

Wee pile for the too small and medium for wear right now....chuffed!

OMG! She doesnt have them all facing the same way?!!!!! :eek: What is wrong with her?!! It is cutlery drawer law!
I moved in with OH and everything was all wrong in the kitchen, his ex was mental.....so top drawer was utensils, 2nd was cutlery....WRONG!
glasses and cups werent anywhere near the kettle! WRONG!
Maybe you arent that bad after all TT :p

You are soooo right Honda...the OCD goes well beyond the cutlery drawer lol...its the whole flipping kitchen, lol xx

I know what you mean about the kids. Before my 2 instant kids came along, I used to take my neice to cinema all time to watch cartoons lol...ya just look wrong sat on ya own lol xx

Mornign ladies, how are we, what have we been munching?

Crunchy bran with blueberries and strawberries for me this morning. I have to go shopping and get more yogurt today.

Making a cake today as well :D

What have you got planned for the weekend?

Crunchy bran with blueberries and strawberries for me this morning.

What's that?? Never heard of it, but it sounds right up my street. Is it a HEB?? How much can you have?? I usually have all bran cos I can have 42g, instead of the pitiful 28g lol xx

I dont think we have owt planned for the weekend to be honest. Altho I won a competition yesterday and recieved a voucher to get 4 people into a really good farm and play area not far away, so not sure if we'll use that this weekend, or not. Depends if the boys decide to go motocrossing. Its valid until next March, so there's no rush lol xx

Hondapeeps you dont have to have kiddies to go Disneyland ... u will be surprised at how may couples were there with out kids, and how many groups of friends were just having a good time.

Its very magical and fun :)

TT have ur in laws left?

I have an engagement party on sunday :( feeling fat so dont fancy getting all dolled up lol...

Whats the weather like where u are ladies?

Its dark and depressing in Birmingham x

They go home this afternoon!!! :party0049::party0019::banana dancer::wee::party0011:

The weather is very cloudy and rubbish to say its July. It was gorgeous yesterday though. Really sunny and warm :)

Im sure you'll have a great time at the party, once you get there. You have done so well with your loss so far, so there's really no need to feel fat. I'm sure you will look amazing when you are all done up :D xx

What's that?? Never heard of it, but it sounds right up my street. Is it a HEB?? How much can you have?? I usually have all bran cos I can have 42g, instead of the pitiful 28g lol xx

I dont think we have owt planned for the weekend to be honest. Altho I won a competition yesterday and recieved a voucher to get 4 people into a really good farm and play area not far away, so not sure if we'll use that this weekend, or not. Depends if the boys decide to go motocrossing. Its valid until next March, so there's no rush lol xx

OMG! Have I not told you about this?!! Weetabix crunchy bran, lovely stuff, 42g and its tasty too! I have everyone in class on it now! Have mine with yog instead of milk to save HEA oh and yes you can have it as HEB!!!! :grouphugg:
Oh and have you heard about muller light and syns?

Well done on winning the comp!! :eek:

Hondapeeps you dont have to have kiddies to go Disneyland ... u will be surprised at how may couples were there with out kids, and how many groups of friends were just having a good time.

Its very magical and fun :)

Oh Naz I know its just there is no chance my OH would go unless a small person had nagged him to near insanity! :D

I'm sure you'll look lovely for the party, just relax about it all ;)

The sun is trying to get out here, at least it's dry today!

Ooooo that is defo going on my shopping list!! I need something that has a bit of taste to it lol xx

Yeah I heard about the muller's but to be honest, I am more than happy with the Shape 0% yoghurts at the moment, so im not too bothered. I haven't had muller lights for yonks now. Think I OD'd lol xx

Ooooo that is defo going on my shopping list!! I need something that has a bit of taste to it lol xx

Yeah I heard about the muller's but to be honest, I am more than happy with the Shape 0% yoghurts at the moment, so im not too bothered. I haven't had muller lights for yonks now. Think I OD'd lol xx

Who do you shop with cause I have only found it in Morrisons and Asda, more expensive in Sainsburys. So never seen it in Tesco. :cool:

I havent done muller either, the delight ones are only .5 of a syns so really not bad. I have to go get some more crumble ones today! they are so :drool:

Right I have to go out now. Must go shopping and make this paella inspired cake ;)

Oh and bet you're glad you can get the drawer back to normal now :D

Back