Ladies that munch

We shop online with tesco, and iv already got it added to my list. Its £1.89 so not bad really :)

I cannot wait to get my drawer back to normal, lol :D

Gotta ask....paella inspired cake??? Int paella like seafoody stuff?? :eek::rolleyes:

Very true my dear, paella is seafood rice dish. We are going to friends tomorrow night, 6 couples in total.....this is not where the story turns into keys in a bowl but...we are all having paella and I have said I'll take pudding!

So its gonna be a large prawn (remember the foam ones you used to get as a kid?) surrounded by squid rings, and clams and mussels and rice and peas and all that jazz, all made by me :D

CAke is in the oven and the the icing is int he fridge and there is half a packet of shrimps and bananas in my tummy :(

No worries I'll be keeping those keys on me no bother!
xx

Doubt it! I'm not cooking it so there will be olive oil and all that jazz to consider. Cause I'm driving I'm not drinking so thats a bonus! :)

Good plan!! Enjoy yourself wont ya...and looking forward to receiving the pics later lol xx

Im off home now, so probably wont get chance to check owt til Monday now.

Have a great weekend guys - enjoy your paella party Honda - enjoy your engagement do Nazzy :D xx

Speak soon xx

Grand weekend, felt horrible and like a right fat pie yesterday, had a proper sleep and feeling good today. OH said he wasnt gonna join me in SW as 'it doesnt work' that I've been at it almost a year and just yo-yo....:cry:
He is so right! Must pull the finger out!!!

What happened TT?

Hi TT,

I know the feeling..I am sure you will get it off in no time, But this is for you :slap: this will keep you on track lol...

I am fasting today! Had weetabix with milk. Followed by 4 glasses of water. Not eating anything until 9 this evening! So maybe all this horrible weight I have put on due to being off plan will fall off :confused:

How was ur weekend? Have your in-laws gone?

Mine was good! Went to the engagment party! On the way home I looked at the pics and i looked like a walking whale :cry::cry::cry:

Need this weight off before Eid! (4weeks)

I am going to continue my walks :)

Its so hard trying to diet and fast. Well lets see what happens after 4 weeks, if i am still unhappy I will be defo going for Lighter Life! Its an awful diet because you have to replace all foods with shakes etc, but I am at a breaking point now...need to shift this weight as I am hating what I see in the mirror.

Sorry to bore u ladies :p lol.

Hondapeeps how was the party?

TT wake up...I may have put u to sleep
:D:D:D

Aw Naz, I know how you feel, I got caught in a photo and they bloomin posted it on FB!!! :eek: looked bloody awful!

Careful you dont over do it and make yourself ill with the fasting and diet :(

:patback: I do hope it works for you, the thought of a diet of shakes makes me want to :cry:

I am gonna dig Davina out today and she will be doing her worst everyday this week! I really dont care! Need to get to the next ahlf stone, maybe that'll help the momentum?

I knw Hondapeeps i just want pull off my fat lolllz if only it was easy as that :(
Which dvd do u use of Davina?

I got a boxset of the power of 3 and some other 3 one, its ok, She does a load of evil stuff with your legs though!!

Aww sounds good lol...I cant put a dvd on and jump to it as kids wont allow that! School holidays :(

I am sticking to my blooooomin walks :)

Wow, this forum has lit up this morning lol...bout time tho lol xx

I have absolutely no excuse at all....other than just being greedy and careless lol. Totallly hate it now though. Altho, id rather be 3lb heavier than be fasting...bless you Nazzy. Good luck, id be terrible at owt like that.

I totally agree with Honda....the shakes replacement would totally put me off. I love my food too much. A shake is a drink in my mind lol, not food, lol xx

Honda - maybe if your OH joins in SW, it might help you along?? Take him up on his offer!! Altho, you were doing soooo well when you were Davina-ing and zumba-ing. Up that, and im sure you'll be away xx

Aww sounds good lol...I cant put a dvd on and jump to it as kids wont allow that! School holidays :(

I am sticking to my blooooomin walks :)

Im still waiting for my foot to get better, its super compaired to what it was like. I really feel it if i dont wear my insoles!

Wow, this forum has lit up this morning lol...bout time tho lol xx

I have absolutely no excuse at all....other than just being greedy and careless lol. Totallly hate it now though. Altho, id rather be 3lb heavier than be fasting...bless you Nazzy. Good luck, id be terrible at owt like that.

I totally agree with Honda....the shakes replacement would totally put me off. I love my food too much. A shake is a drink in my mind lol, not food, lol xx

Honda - maybe if your OH joins in SW, it might help you along?? Take him up on his offer!! Altho, you were doing soooo well when you were Davina-ing and zumba-ing. Up that, and im sure you'll be away xx

:D we are back! I'm in all this week doing a cake! Zumba tomorrow and then hair cut and colour! :eek:
I was told by the podiatrist to stop Zumba for a few weeks...I ignored her! Can't go without my Zumba :p

You are like me tt, you have a decent loss and then slack off and it creeps back on, what your next mini target chicky?

My next mini target is to break the 200 lb. Iv been right up to it, but never below it. It seemed so much easier when I did SW before, lol. Iv been 100% up to now today though, just need to take it one step at a time lol xx

I am sure both u ladies will do well as u have done so far.

I just dont have the patient :( just want it off now and I mean ryt now (sound like a spoilt child dont I ;) )

Hondapeeps..never tried Zumba? whats it like? Glad to hear her foot is alot better :D

Naz I would love it off right now too, but the sad fact is the older I get the slower it is to come off but the faster it goes on :(

Zumba is a great laugh, it depends how your instructor is? Mine is a bloke and does a lot less dancy stuff but its still great fun. Went to one that was a mental woman and she must have been on speed and a bit too girly for me :D

Oh and I have no co-ordination at all!

Zumba is a great laugh, it depends how your instructor is? Mine is a bloke and does a lot less dancy stuff but its still great fun. Went to one that was a mental woman and she must have been on speed and a bit too girly for me :D

Oh and I have no co-ordination at all!

I absolutely love Zumba too. Altho I just dont find the time to do it these days :( Its a friend of mine who instructs the classes that I go to/used to go to, lol, and she was crazy lol. Always loads of fun. I have no co-ordination either, but I think that makes it more fun, lol. Its kinda taking over the world tho now, so there should be a class near by Nazzy. Give it a go. Its great. Iv asked my friend if she will give me a zumba hen party when we finally tie the knot :rolleyes: lol, which could be a long time away yet lol xx

Back