Ladies that munch

I'm always food shopping, thats all, never clothes or anything else!

I lost 1.5lb, thank god cause it was a naughty weekend.

So last night I was doing some calculations and it think my ticker is all wrong.
I have 6.5lb to lose to get my next half stone......:rolleyes: please!

Your day going well?

Eh?? lol, you only have 2lb to go for your next 1/2...strange lol x

My day is so far so good. How's yours going?? Im in on my own all week, so its been pretty laid back and really quiet lol xx

So funny, you can sort out that drawer again and chuck the sausage rolls and pork pies!

No I have lost track of my ticker and have no idea but accordign to my book its another 6.5.....maybe i just cant count?!!

Going out to a Swish night tonight....its were you go and swap clothes!!! hahaha! I think its a fund raising thing but I am taking a dress in a 14 I havent worn for ages and will never wear agian but it might be of some use tosomebody?

Anyhoo, banoffee cupcakes today....mmmmm

OMG the banana cupcakes are divine! Wait till they coola nd will stick toffee in the middle....the piped with butter cream! aaaaa! how wonderful!
May be bad and send you one ;)

Lol, i'll be bad and eat one ;) lol

Oh yesterday morning, my phone was ringing on way to work. By time I had pulled up, it had rung off, so i rang it back. I didnt realise it but it was my OH's work. This rather sexy sounding guy answered phone, so i started explaining that it was Mark's missis, and the voice said "yes I know". It stumped me a bit, and I tried asking what they wanted, but it came out as a stumbled, stuttering mess lol. It turned out that it was actually my OH that was on the phone, and I had absolutely no idea!! lol. Not sure what phone's they use there, but he sounded well fit, lol x x x

Lol, i'll be bad and eat one ;) lol

Oh yesterday morning, my phone was ringing on way to work. By time I had pulled up, it had rung off, so i rang it back. I didnt realise it but it was my OH's work. This rather sexy sounding guy answered phone, so i started explaining that it was Mark's missis, and the voice said "yes I know". It stumped me a bit, and I tried asking what they wanted, but it came out as a stumbled, stuttering mess lol. It turned out that it was actually my OH that was on the phone, and I had absolutely no idea!! lol. Not sure what phone's they use there, but he sounded well fit, lol x x x

:8855:Oh that is too funny! HA!

Well its packaged up ready to go, who knows how it'll end up when it gets to you but ......its a test.

Oh and they taset so bloody good, gonna stick a pic up on FB :D

Oh did I tell you, that it is our Anniversary tomorrow...??

It will be exactly 12 months since the boys came to live with us :D

Its flown by. Wondering how we can mark the occassion...?? I mentioned baking a cake, and then taking their mum a slice when they go see her, lol...but we thought against it, lol x x

Hey munching ladies.....we went a little crazy this weekend and decided to go camping at the very last minute, lol. We packed the car and set off to Ingoldmells, but we didn't get there until late and couldn't get pitched anywhere, so spent one night in a lay-by in the car :( The kids loved it lol.

We then got pitched on a site the following morning, after only a couple of injuries, lol.

I kinda put SW to the back of my mind because it is the first little holiday we have had as a family, so we just enjoyed ourselves, and were proper English tourists, lol. Rolled up jeans, socks wi sandals, kiss me quick hats, open-top busses the lot!! lol

Food wise, I have been really bad :( but we did loads and loads of walking, and forgot to take any chairs with us, so we just been sitting on the floor in the tent, lol.

I got weighed this morning, expecting to be gutted, and iv lost 1lb :D Absolutely no idea how or why but Im ecstatic!! :party0049: Back on track this morning.

Zumb'd out.....shattered now and I have a cake to bake and get decorated this week :eek: here's fingers crossed that the buttercream doesnt end up in my gob!

Oh I will post your cupcake, only thing is I'd rather bake you a new one to have it at its freshest....still up for it? xx

Yeah, cors im up for it chick, but don't put yourself out to do it xx xx

I was going to bake a cake at the weekend, but just didn't get chance. It was contact with the lads mum, and then we went camping, so it would have only gone off anyway lol x x

So what's for tea tonight? we are having burgers, home made of course!

I have just eaten a whole melon and feel sick !

Tinnedtomato said:
Hey Honda, I checked again, and it is 2 chocolate weetabix as a HEB + 2 syns. I had 2 this morning with some banana and milk, and it was totally gorgeous!! Definitely worth 2 syns lol x x

Darn was counting two as HEXB and 0 syns

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Waterbabydani, according to the SW mag it is HEB + 2 syns. If you do a search on here for it, it is listed. Altho, I think there was a lot of confusion about it.

they're pretty good for just 2 syns though arent they..... lol x x

Tinnedtomato said:
Hi Waterbabydani, according to the SW mag it is HEB + 2 syns. If you do a search on here for it, it is listed. Altho, I think there was a lot of confusion about it.

they're pretty good for just 2 syns though arent they..... lol x x

Yes gorgeous. I've moved onto all bran now as I can have 42 g! Not quite as nice though

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back