Ladies that munch

I have just been reading the parsnip soup recipe....strange!! I have just added a few parsnips to our online shop :)

Think im fancying a chicken soup next....so must get a chicken too, so I can have the bones and meat from it, lol xx xx

well im gonna have to figure out what to do with it, its like wallpaper paste or baby food, vile :jelous:

Added garam massala to help it but the consistancy needs help!!

it was just stock and parsnips, then i blended it, its bloody horrible. OH will not touch it! I know that for a fact!

Anyway, made mini gingerbreads and have sorted out my recipe card for my christmas cakes!
:p

right i dumped a heap of water in it today, its loosened off though it has doubled in quantity!! :rolleyes:

I made ours a month and a half ago, these are for sale, all the stuff you need packaged up in a tin, so can be bought as a pressie or to make yourself, I'm happy with it :)

ANyway how are you keeping toots? Being good?

Oh I had spin again after zumba yesterday.....lordy me I love the punishment!!

Awww, they sound well good!! We don't tend to have a xmas cake, cos we do loads of visiting, so end up eating everyone elses, lol. My dad always makes us a yule log though, with all the grass trimmings and all that. It usually looks nice for half an hour, then the fingers marked start appearing in the icing, lol.

Yeah, im doing alright....not sure iv done enough to pull back the bad weekend, but tomorrow will tell (fingers crossed). Are you still on track??

Spin, after zumba.....??? You must be mental girl!! Im all on driving the car after zumba, nemind owt else, lol xx

aye there were a few hours in between! Zumba in the morning, then spin at night.

I could never do one after the other.....it would kill me!

I am sort of on track, dont know what it'll be like tomorrow....knowing me it'll be a gain, sts or a very small loss.....:cry: anyhoo, you never know :)

Been so busy with cake I have only just managed to get on here....2lb off for me! :8855:

Lovely stuff, off to spin now and ten back for more cake goings on!!! :)

Well done TT, keep up the good work xx

hondapeeps said:
Been so busy with cake I have only just managed to get on here....2lb off for me! :8855:

Lovely stuff, off to spin now and ten back for more cake goings on!!! :)

Well done TT, keep up the good work xx

Fill us in on the cake! My ears just pricked up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Dani, its what I do for a living....I make cakes, celebration of any kind...nightmare when on SW, some things get me more than others :(

Gonna do my range of Christmas cupcakes tomorrow, taking a heap of stuff to a fair on Sat hope I can shift it all :)

Had a lovely dinner of baked salmon, with just some mixed veg, very yummy. Oh and that was all after spin class. Really enjoy spin now but lord its hell when I am doing it!!! :whacky068:

Hey guys :D Hows things??

Dani - are you all back to normal health now?? How did you get on this week?? :) xx

Honda - Whoop whoop 2lb off....that almost back to where you were before your lil wobble, lol, so well done chicky :) xx

Thanks Roziee....think summat has just finally clicked in my mind, lol xx

Guess what.......I went to my mum's this morning to drop the boys off, and as soon as I walked in, she commented that I had lost weight :D :D :D Whooop!! Shimmy :banana dancer: shimmy!!

Oh! My mum is coming down today and you never know she may say the same!!! ??

I can but hope :rolleyes: Busy making chocmallowpop lollies......wiked things and I am putting off making them for as long as possible!

Did i mention the soup I made yesterday? V Yummy! 1000x better than that parsnip muck!
Butternut, leek, carrot, and at the end some sprouts halved and then all blended....now I didnt skinthe butternut, extra roughage and the real test will be when I give mum some and say its just cabbage :p she hates sprouts!

So what are the weekend plans?

Lol, like that!!! Sprouts are just baby cabbages...I was always told that!! lol

Have to let us know if it passess the mum test, lol.

Tomorrow is probably full of the ususal housework, washing, etc. then sunday think we'll be going biking with kids, and probably finishing off with sunday dinner at the inlaws, lol...if they take my hint anyway lol.

Good luck with your fair tomorrow.....are you all ready for it?? xx

As always I leave things to the last min so have to get a heap of stuff done today and tonight....woo hoo! under pressure!!

Anyway, got a couple cakes to bake, mini cakes to ice and then cupcakes to cover.....oh and ......the blooming list gores on!!
:eek:

Tinnedtomato said:
Hey guys :D Hows things??

Dani - are you all back to normal health now?? How did you get on this week?? :) xx

Honda - Whoop whoop 2lb off....that almost back to where you were before your lil wobble, lol, so well done chicky :) xx

Thanks Roziee....think summat has just finally clicked in my mind, lol xx

Guess what.......I went to my mum's this morning to drop the boys off, and as soon as I walked in, she commented that I had lost weight :D :D :D Whooop!! Shimmy :banana dancer: shimmy!!

I'm feeling much better now thanks, hoping to lose next week!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back