Ladies that munch

Well I hope you do lose next week luv xx

Hows everyone's weekends going?? Meal wise, mine is ok, pretty good in fact, but the snacking in between is shocking!! Biscuits, lolly's, sweets, etc. :(

Honda - How did the fayre go?? Good and busy I hope!! xx

Pants! well it was busy but folk were just having a look.....ug.

Anyway onwards and up wards cause this weekend OH and I are away to NEC to CAke international!!! WOOO HOOO!!

:)
Did you all have a good weekend?

Hi everyone, I've finally started to lose again, 3.5 lbs after 1.5 gain over two weeks. Green and red days are working better for me now. Got a new hair cut too, lots of swishing going on!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done! super duper loss!
Tucking into soup right now in a desperate hope it may help tomorrow......me thinks not somehow!

I'm away shopping with OH tonight though to get some clothes....all my bottoms are too big, suppose that is something...must get something other than jeams, i would live in jeans all the time if i could :(

Good luck Honda....I hate shopping with the OH, he gets right moody and grumpy, lol. I much prefer him to give me the money and go on my own, lol xx xx

We both hate shopping! I really can't stand it...:( nothing ever fits or suits me, even when I'm thin, think I must have a wonky body or summit?
:confused:

Gonna have a spy online first to try and give me an idea before we go .... cunning! :p

God its been years since anything in Next fitted me! There is dotty P's, New look and M&S were we are going.... i hate it so much :(

I'll try and use a new photo to show it!

Looking forward to it ;) xx

Well the weigh-in was pretty cack!! I STS, so really not happy cos I thought it was going to be a little loss at least. But iv dusted myself off and eaten a aero egg :( [6 syns] and have made a pact to continue and ride this thing out all week and if im still not happy next Thursday, then i'll really start to complain:cry:, lol xx

Bloody 2 lb on that i lost last week.....I sweat my arse off in spin and still gain?!?!?!

Oh and shoppign for clothes is a mare! Since when did I get SOOO big that even a 22 wont button up? ......rant over....back on track as TT says :D

What shop was it Honda?? I usually find that different shops' sizes are different. My wardrobe is made up of a wiiiiiide range of sizes. Smallest being a 10....biggest being a 22......that's my excuse anyway lol. did you try peacocks?? You got me going now....I need a bit of retail therapy lol......Got parents evening tonight though, so that is defo stressful enough....I swear I feel as though im on trial, lol xx

Tinnedtomato said:
What shop was it Honda?? I usually find that different shops' sizes are different. My wardrobe is made up of a wiiiiiide range of sizes. Smallest being a 10....biggest being a 22......that's my excuse anyway lol. did you try peacocks?? You got me going now....I need a bit of retail therapy lol......Got parents evening tonight though, so that is defo stressful enough....I swear I feel as though im on trial, lol xx

Just home home from parents evening and believe me it's no more enjoyable as a teacher! I'm knackered

Just home home from parents evening and believe me it's no more enjoyable as a teacher! I'm knackered

Lol, oh I can imagine!! That is definitely not a job that I could do, so well done Dani ;)

The parents evening was very good, the lil un has come on leaps and bounds this year, and his reading and maths have improved dramatically, but we need to work on his handwriting. Phew....just hope the next one for the teenager is just as good :rolleyes: lol xx

Hey guys...how is everyone?? Everyone enjoy bonfire night??

I did....maybe a bit too much!! :rolleyes: I tried chilli for the first time....and I must find a SW recipe for it, cos it was deeelish!! I might have to ask the host for a copy of the recipe and make adjustments, lol.

I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I really need to get my back side in gear, or its going to be a gain this week :rolleyes:!! Plan is to drink loads of water, eat loads of superfree, and get back into the soupy stuff lol xx

Well done luvvy :D :party0049:

I had a hefty gain this week :( 3 freakin pounds :mad: Totally deserving though cos I had my head up my ar*e most of the week and just ate whatever I wanted :( Totally regretting it now though.

today is start of a new week, and so far so good!!

Im off out tomorrow....what lowest syn alcoholic drink to have?? xx

Vodka and diet coke? Don't worry too much about the gain, no point dwelling on it, I'm sure you will have a good loss this week.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Dani, I was thinkin vodka & diet coke. Still not 100% on the meal though, the menu is: -

Chef’s Homemade Soup of the Day (v)
Served with a fresh bread roll and butter
Chicken Liver Pate
Served with fruit chutney and focaccia bread
Royal Greenland Prawn Platter
Topped with sauce Marie rose

Slow Roasted Yorkshire Beef
Coated in a peppercorn sauce
Pan Fried Chicken Breast
Accompanied by a chasseur sauce
Roast Mediterranean Vegetable Tartlet (v)
Served with cheddar and mustard sauce

Lemon sponge and Custard
Assiette of Ice Creams
Chocolate Fudge Cake
I was thinking prawns to start, beef for main and just alcohol for puddin lol....what ya think?? xx​

Back