Ladies that munch

Well Friday night was brill. For starter I had melon with strawberries (no cooly), then main, I had roast beef with no sauce, with vegetables, which im sure had butter on them, but not 100% sure. Then for pudding I had cheese cake :eek: No idea of the syns. I wasn't going to eat it all, but it was absolutely delicious :eek: lol. I drank 6 vodka + diet cokes, and had a sneaky half of lager :eek: We did loads and loads of dancing though....:cool:

We went to Essex Saturday, and I had taken a flask of veg soup with me, but we called at the services on the way down, and everyone had macdonalds, so I had a grilled chicken salad from there with no dressing :D

Then once down there, I opened my soup, and it was flipping cold :( Oh I was soooo mad!! I tried to eat it, but it was just wasn't going down, lol. I then had some chips and curry from the burger bar, and then it just got worse from there :mad: I was stood up most of the day, running back and forth to the car, back and forth to the track, etc....so lots of exercise, lol

Sunday, I was soooo good all day, but then, we had a bit of trouble with a certain person...and it just kicked off the devil in my head, and I totallly sabotaged!!! :mad::(:mad::(:mad: Totally regretting it now though!!

Did you all have a good weekend??? Other than the trouble last night, my weekend was brilliant!! xx

Weekends are always the worst for me!
But I tried my best this weekend.

We drove up north to deliver a couple of arm chairs to my mother, then went for a pub lunch. I had a steak pie, didnt have the pastry top, ate all the veg and left the chips :D I slipped and had some apple pie and ice cream :eek:

We drove home and got a curry take out....I opted for lamb kebab, no sauce, boiled rice but i did have some bread and a wee spoon of OH's curry sauce.
Now I seem to have an issue with Crabbies Ginger beer at the mo....drinking it at the weekend and I have no idea how many syns are in a bottle, dont think i want to know either!

Sunday was a great day but by night I had a chinese starter and refused to have a main course as they are full of oil! So made what is my staple of late, Salmon baked on noodles with a whole head of broccoli....nummy num.

So all in all a rather well behaved weekend!
Oh and we went out and bought a new sofa :happy036:

Tinnedtomato said:
Morning y'all :)

I cheated, and weighed this morning, instead of tomorrow....and lost 2lb. Where from, and how, I have no idea....must be the amount of hair I had chopped off last night, lol xx

Great news, I had a good loss this week too

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done everyone! You are all doing a grand job.......

:break_diet: now I gained a lb this week......you would think, oh its casue you had a blow out and ate a heap of choc, you were off plan, you had a good night out drinking....well ladies that munch.....none of the above! I have been to 4...yes count 4 classes this week working my arse off and I ache everywhere yet I still have gained....pissed off? No not me, :sigh: just a little disheartened. Oh and to top it off I am sprouting another head from between my eyes! :raincloud:

Anyway off to another spin class and then home for a baked tattie, beans and cheese for tea, with a salad on the side of course :rolleyes:

OK. I don't know whether there are any challenges (7, 14 or 21 day challenges) on Minimins but I am going to give myself a 7 day challenge of keeping to the SW diet... to prove to myself that it will work again for me. Weigh in tomorrow morning. I don't mind if anyone else wants to join or check in with me. Thanks for reading.

I lost 4 lbs! Cottage cheese and green tea I think as well as my * week

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow, that's fantastic Dani...well done xx

Well done everyone! You are all doing a grand job.......

:break_diet: now I gained a lb this week......you would think, oh its casue you had a blow out and ate a heap of choc, you were off plan, you had a good night out drinking....well ladies that munch.....none of the above! I have been to 4...yes count 4 classes this week working my arse off and I ache everywhere yet I still have gained....pissed off? No not me, :sigh: just a little disheartened. Oh and to top it off I am sprouting another head from between my eyes! :raincloud:

Anyway off to another spin class and then home for a baked tattie, beans and cheese for tea, with a salad on the side of course :rolleyes:

Aww, Honda :patback: try not to be too disheartened. Sometimes, it just falls like that. Im sure next week you'll get a magnificent loss...I have every faith xx

OK. I don't know whether there are any challenges (7, 14 or 21 day challenges) on Minimins but I am going to give myself a 7 day challenge of keeping to the SW diet... to prove to myself that it will work again for me. Weigh in tomorrow morning. I don't mind if anyone else wants to join or check in with me. Thanks for reading.

Good luck for weigh-in Jen. Let us know how you get on wont ya ;) xx

Sore throat today.... :( Made soup for lunch and getting bulgar wheat organised for dinner.

BLah! blah and double blah!

OK so far. For me, it gets difficult this time in the afternoon. Feeling really wiped this afternoon.

Here in Switzerland, we don't get such brilliant choices of free or low Syn foods. Does anyone know Syn value of Weight Watchers chocolate drink (small sachetss)? My sister is coming over for a visit next week, what are brilliant products to help on diet.. I will, for example, ask her to bring over some Frylight spray. Also... regarding the hot chocolate drinks... what's the lowest Syn value choc drink in the UK?

Thanks

Ooo Jen I didn't realise you were from right over there, lol :)

Best hot chocolate drinks are options sachets. They range, but I don't think any of them are more than 2 syns.

I don't think I could live without fry light these days, lol.

Do you go to group, or are you a solo er , like me....? ;)

xx

Bulgar wheat is like cous cous but chunkier....just a bit different. I do like it though.

Options are 2 syns for a sachet, but the longer sachets are 3 syns. I'm sure there are Cadburys Highlights you can use and as for the WW one i'd need to check but can do if you want me to Jen. I have access to the syn calculator so can look into stuff ;)

Oh! OH has just come in the door, roll on the Crabbies! :D

Ooo Jen I didn't realise you were from right over there, lol :)

Best hot chocolate drinks are options sachets. They range, but I don't think any of them are more than 2 syns.

I don't think I could live without fry light these days, lol.

Do you go to group, or are you a solo er , like me....? ;)

xx

Absolutely SOLO. I would love it if we could stick this out together. I need a SW friend.

OK Frylight it is and Options.

I WILL weigh myself tomorrow. I am a coward! :)

Back