Ladies that munch

Well Jen we are here, and we are always available for a good rant, support or a good talking to ;)

Options are 2 syns for a sachet, but the longer sachets are 3 syns. I'm sure there are Cadburys Highlights you can use and as for the WW one i'd need to check but can do if you want me to Jen. I have access to the syn calculator so can look into stuff ;)

Oh! OH has just come in the door, roll on the Crabbies! :D

Thanks. I can't buy Options over here but these WW ones. They are not as good... so i certainly hope they are less than 2 Syns.

Thanks a lot

Well, just like Honda says, were always here if you ever need any help, support, telling off, or just a friendly ear, lol x x

How was everyones weekend??

Mine has been good...ish!! Food wise, all good....treat wise, bit bad. Had a major chocolate sesh last night, and the OH has just decorated me a gingerbread to make up, lol x x

Wow, its all gone quiet on here....lol

How is everyone doing??

Im feeling quite good, and optimistic for tomorrow's weigh in. There is a plate of left over pizza in the fridge, which my eyes clock every time I go in there, but I have resisted, and if the kids dont eat it by the time I get in from work, im binning it!! :D

I am carless at the moment, so iv had to get my legs dusted off, lol. I got the bus to town this morning, and then walked up to work, which is all uphill, and took me about 20 minutes. I can't walk slow when im on my own, so I was shattered by time I got here, lol.

Hope everyone's keeping ok x x

Awww, don't apologise luv xx

Well my weekend was a complete disaster food wise....dread to think how many unwanted syns I consumed :( Why I do it to myself I have no idea. Concentrating on super speeds this week now, hoping to try and pull things back before weigh day, lol x x

Lol, oh the 1st of December......Christmas is well and truly on its way now!! I am soooo unorganised, and really need to get a grip and start getting xmas presents, lol.

I gained 1lb this week. Totally gutted, but it was well deserved :( Feeling much more positive this week, and walked kids to school, and walked up to work again :) its a new week....

Lol, oh the 1st of December......Christmas is well and truly on its way now!! I am soooo unorganised, and really need to get a grip and start getting xmas presents, lol.

I've pretty much finsihed my Xmas shopping now, I was just waiting to get paid really! Most of it is winging it's way to my parents place as we speak (no point getting delivered to mine when I'm not there and at work, to pick up from sorting office to then take to my parents anyway!). Another few things have been ordered and are on their way to being delivered in store, and then I just need to pick up a couple of other bits for people, all planned though! :) Should be all done by the end of the weekend, apart from the wrapping, and that I will do next weekend will visitng my parents!

I have been a real bah humbug so far, whinging every time a Xmas song comes on the radio, making my boss laugh hugely. I have promised that, seeing as it is now December, I will stop complaining!

Lost a pound this week! Ive eaten out 3 times this week, back on 100 percent for the next few weeks now. :) Xmas shopping is done. :D

I've pretty much finsihed my Xmas shopping now, I was just waiting to get paid really! Most of it is winging it's way to my parents place as we speak (no point getting delivered to mine when I'm not there and at work, to pick up from sorting office to then take to my parents anyway!). Another few things have been ordered and are on their way to being delivered in store, and then I just need to pick up a couple of other bits for people, all planned though! :) Should be all done by the end of the weekend, apart from the wrapping, and that I will do next weekend will visitng my parents!

I have been a real bah humbug so far, whinging every time a Xmas song comes on the radio, making my boss laugh hugely. I have promised that, seeing as it is now December, I will stop complaining!

im same every year, but this year I just havent had any interest. Kids still havent made their minds up over what they want yet, lol.

Its my mum's 60th birthday in January, and I have been more preoccupied with that than owt else, lol.

Must start soon tho....

Lost a pound this week! Ive eaten out 3 times this week, back on 100 percent for the next few weeks now. :) Xmas shopping is done. :D

Well done on your loss Viixenx :) especially with eating out so many times too....must have chosen wisely, lol x

Back