Ladies that munch

im same every year, but this year I just havent had any interest. Kids still havent made their minds up over what they want yet, lol.

Its my mum's 60th birthday in January, and I have been more preoccupied with that than owt else, lol.

Must start soon tho....

I can understand that hon. I'm not feeling in the least Christmassy atm, what with everything that's happened the last couple of months. I'm just looking forward to some decent time off with my family. Then realised that if I didn't get my butt into gear and get some shopping done I'd have arrived up there on the Friday night with no presents for them whatsoever!

Plus it was my dad's 65th the other weekend and next weekend is my nan's 90th! So Christmas is a bit of an after thought this year really!

But I WILL get it all finished off this weekend :) Am away next weekend for my nan's birthday so won't get chance then and the final weekend then between then and Christmas itself sees our work's party on the Friday night... really don't fancy having to finish off the shopping while hungover!

Ha ha ha.....We don't have a works party, mainly cos there's only 2 of us in this department, lol. My boss always takes me for xmas breakfast tho :D lol.

I must must must start shopping!! I know once I start, ill not be able to stop, lol, its just gettin the gears going to start with, lol x

Ok....im really struggling this week!!! I had a gain last week, and had lots of birthday celebrations this week, meals out, parties, etc.....i just cant seem to get back into the swing of things. Its going to be another gain Thursday for sure, but im scared that if I gain again, its going to knock me off track completely :( Heeeeelp!!!

I've had two weeks with only a 0.5 lb loss, don't lose hope, just think how much you would gain if you abandoned it all together

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Much as I wasn't looking forward to Xmas this year, apart from the time off work, starting to feel a bit more in the mood now!

All my presents have been bought, wrapped and are under the tree at my parents! My parents have got their house lit up enough to rival Blackpool so I was out taking piccies on my Blackberry in in my PJs and the pouring rain Saturday night!

Work's Xmas party this Friday night (really must see if I have a dress that fits!) so that'll be good, followed by a lazy weekend (Saturday in bed watching tv and dvds me thinks after Friday night's excesses!). Then the final week in work, when people will, fingers crossed, be starting to clear the decks and wind down a little.

Last day in work next Friday and then driving the 3 1/2 hours up to my parents on the Friday evening and I can't wait now! Xmas Eve will probably be a lazy day and if I get my own way a PJ day! :D

Bring it on now... "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

Well im not quite as organised as Kittenkat, lol. Some presents bought, nothing wrapped, and still got lots to get yet....eeeek!!

Im working up to 23rd then week off :D

We always go the in-laws xmas eve for our xmas day, we do presents and have a bit of a buffet. Last year, the OH got soooo drunk, I literally had to carry him home, lol. Im driving, so save some syns there :) Then xmas day, we go to my parents in the morning, then home for dinner, then the kids are going to their mums for a couple of days. We'll not know what to do with ourselves, lol x x x

3lbs off, sugar free sweets are my saviour how's everyone in the run up to Christmas?

Wow, well done Dani...thats brill!!! Im still struggling :cry: altho, I gave myself a good talking to last night, and im hoping im pulling myself together. I plucked my eyebrows, scrubbed and moisturised my body and done my make up properly today and im feeling a million times better than I did, so im hoping iv shaken off somekind of premature linguring mid-life crisis, lol.

One more week til xmas...and I am just wanting a loss...no matter how small, but I am just sick of the gains :(

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone x x x x

So I have been AWOL again and such a slack ass I have been too :cry:

Anyway thought I would stick my head in here and :xmastree::xmastree::smiley1842::xmassign::winter_brr::xmascheers::48::4616::xmastree::xmastree: wish you all a Merry Christmas, hope you have a great one whatever you are doing .....I'll be back very soon xxxxxxxxx
Love ya all xxxx

Hello ladies I am back..

Fallen off the wagon BIG TIME:flamingmad:

How are you all?

I need to start again need lots of support and motivation as I cant be bothered anymore.

Looking like a walking whale atm :roofles:

I'm back.

Tail between legs and back at class.

Blaaaah. How are you all?!

EDIT: Has everyone restarted in January? LOL

Last edited:
Yaaaay well done you! 2012 will be the year we all get there (properly in my case!) I need a good first WI to kick me back into it!

I'm good! Got a bit weepy over Christmas because some of my clothes were tighter and I felt a bit hopeless given all the indulgences around! Think I just need a fresh start!

Glad to be back for some much needed motivation! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back