Ladies that munch

Yoo hoo! Well, well everyone is coming back then? Hope you all had a nice time while you were away :)
I am back at square one weight wise.....not been back to class and I really don't plan to either. Been going to 3 spin classes a week and I'm planning to do C25K with the dog, poor thing! lol!

Still 2 jeans sizes smaller than I was when this saga began.....so suppose that is something. I was gonna start again on monday coming but as I am going out for an evening of dinner and theatre (oo posh) I dont really see much point. So here is to the week after......Remind me if I forget ;)

Love ya all xxxxx

Awww....all the munching ladies back together again!!! :gen126: Yay

Im still doing good up to now, altho im mega busy at the moment, so eating and food is at the back of my mind, lol. I have lots of free and superfree food at hand tho so all good lol.

Well done for getting back on Honda....at keep looking at the positives, being 2 sizes smaller is a right achievement!!!

2012 is gunna be THE year for us!!! xx

Just looking back at my diary for this week (5days in) and the only treats I've had have been an options drink and 2 G&Ts!!

WI on Thursday so I hope it's good news!!

I am starving today though. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for weigh in!!

Nowt worse than feeling hungry....drink plenty of water and keep lots of free and superfree snacks close by, lol.

Not sure if I can get to weigh in on Thursday or not. there is another group opened even closer on a Saturday morning, so I will go to that one if I cant get. Im hoping for another good loss this week. Iv been that busy, I have hardly snacked at all x x

Well i got weighed on Saturday, and are you ready for this....

.......7.5lb off!!!

Its crazy, and still dont believe it!!! Think there must be some deviation from the scales I usually get on!!

Went out for mum's birthday last night and went over my syns by miles, not been best today either, so cacking myself for Thursday now lol xx

Amaze balls V!! well done you! Just gotta keep it up now! Well I'm on day two, off to spin tonight which I love but I have a squiffy tummy.....ah well xx

Keep the faith EC! Hope it all goes well.

Do you weigh on a Thursday too EC??

Im bit aprehensive now for tonight :confused: Thru this week, i been really good, but the weekend could knock me back. Plus I weighed on a morning last week, when I had my big loss, and it hasn't been a full week yet. I really really really want a loss, not bothered how little, just a loss. Ill be gutted if its a gain. :rolleyes:

Well done EC, thats great!!

I didn't do too good!! I gained 2.5lb :eek:

There are loads of reasons why this could be though: -

1. I did have a naughty weekend, with lots of alcohol and food;
2. I weighed at a different group last week;
3. Last week, I weighed Saturday, instead of Thursday, so not quite gone a week;
4. When I weighed Saturday, I weighed in the morning, rather than the evening;
5. When I weighed Saturday, I had lost 7.5lb, which seems quite excessive.

It still means that I lost 5lb over 2 weeks, which im happy with.

I am determined to get it off this week!! Also, I have decided that I will never weigh at another group again!!!

Well that's me on day 5 of Atkins.....shhhh don't tell anyone ;)

Seems to be going we'll other than my wee smells of asparagus an dive not eaten any!! :eek: ??

TT you had a load of factors working against you there! Draw the line sweetie and get on with the new week. Don't let it put you off, you've been doing so well!

So I'm thinking all this spin is great but my jeans are tight around my thighs now, it can only mean its muscle, can't it?? :confused:

I'm gonna make something called cauli tots as a side for tea, I'll let you know hoe it goes and then you can maybe adapt them for sw?

Xxx

Cauli Tots....??? I assume its cauliflower and something else....?? lol Intrigued now Honda.... ;)

I feel a little cowardish listing all the reasons, rather than just taking it on the chin, but thanks. New week....no excuses....well apart from court again on Thursday :/ eeek

We'll see how it goes tho!!

Iv heard a few people complain about smells with the Atkins....bad breath is another side effect isnt it?? Iv not done it so I dont know xx

Cauli Tots....??? I assume its cauliflower and something else....?? lol Intrigued now Honda.... ;)

I feel a little cowardish listing all the reasons, rather than just taking it on the chin, but thanks. New week....no excuses....well apart from court again on Thursday :/ eeek

We'll see how it goes tho!!

Iv heard a few people complain about smells with the Atkins....bad breath is another side effect isnt it?? Iv not done it so I dont know xx

Cauliflower, puried , and mixed with cheese, and egg whites to make dollops that are baked.....I'll let you know how it goes ;)

Well better having a list than being in denials and not knowing why you've gained.....all will go well.

Heard about bad breath but not got it, however very weird is that my teeth seems really clean, you know, not furry :confused:

Anyway will see what happens, I need to hunt out some ibuleve for my foot, it's bloody sore and it's been over a week now :( poo!

Have a good weekend ladies :)

Oh TT, I'm stalking your diary :p

Hello all! It's been going rather well this week, not been hungry and eating rather well. Got a serious thirst on but that can't be bad at all.

Lost 7lb!! I know mental but this week I have 3 spin classes.....let's see what happens next Monday ?

Hope you all had a grand weekend :)

Back