Ladies that munch

Lost 3lbs again this week. Woo.

Wow, that's amazing EC - your doing great!!

I know about e dans and pork, horrible, I do avoid it but sometimes my brain isn't engaged when shopping, th debts crackling I've ever had was from the butcher over the hill....num, num :)

My dad makes his own pork scratchings....mmmmm, so naughty but they are totally amazing!! He usually sends us a bag down when he does them, but the OH and the kids ravish em!! lol

Well, I gained 2.5lb last night :mad: Really not happy, but I was expecting it, and it has hit home now....woke up this morning feeling very positive and brought loads of fruit to work to snack on, and brought some homemade soup for lunch :) x x

Tt, you're gonna hate me but.....I have pork scratchings as a snack.......:D

Get into the mind frame chic, it's only you that can do this! And you KNOW you can!!!

Xxx

Yep i have a wee bag now and then... Too much makes me feel sick.....ha!

Don't feel I'll have lost this week, feeling like a fat lump......hi hum :(

Yep nothing unusual here so maybe I'll be in luck ;) xx

Woo hoo! 2 off again this week :D quite happy with that xxx

I have just made the decision to give up facebook for lent!!! Its gunna kill me but I will do it!!! My mobile bill will be cheap next month, lol x

Good luck......:D......very good luck! Guess we'll see you a lot more in here then?

Mushy pea curry.....never ever did it for me :(

God! I've just gotten myself all wound up and involved with an fb discussion, I hate doing that....but this woman is a ....door handle!

Well done Honda. How did you get on TT?

I gained 1/2 this week but expected it. I hardly ate the week before last cos of my illness so it's levelling out! The wine, cocktails and pancake didn't help either!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not too bad EC could have been worse....get back on track now.

I need to up my water. I've slacked off and I fear it'll affect my next weigh in......oh and I have a mass of temptation this weekend....kids party, so booze for the adults and sweet stuff for the kids....oooooo must resist!

I put 1/2 on too last night. Im totaly fine with that tho. my head just has not been in it recently but from Monday I was back on track, so im all good.

Honda - your stormin ahead at minute, lol x x

EC - as long as you know where its from, then that's good. Its when you don't know why that the probs start, lol x x

Two large glasses of wine and 5 minstrels instead of dinner last night. I'm sure SW doesn't advocate this?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back