Ladies where am i going wrong??

stef2009

Gold Member
Little help pls ladies..
Before i came on here, monday i had started the special k thing where u eat it for breakkie and dinner, then a meal at night, was gonna do it for 2 weeks (as i do love cereal lol) and then start havin other things, ive done it since monday, and have been going on the wii (just dance2) every day for half an hour, i lost 1 lb and put it back on and its not going back off! What am i doing wrong? xx

do you weigh everday? if so your weight if bound to fluctuate. maybe if you weight once a week you'll see it go and stay down (i'm one to talk bceause i weigh everyday but still! if you're disheartened by it then try weighing once a week to see better results)

I do weigh everyday and i know i shouldnt, its like an obsession as i walk down the stairs its there waiting for me lmao, i might get the hubby to hide them till weigh day, it just feels like, why the hell has that pound not gone? im trying so hard :\ xx

do you weigh everday? if so your weight if bound to fluctuate. maybe if you weight once a week you'll see it go and stay down (i'm one to talk bceause i weigh everyday but still! if you're disheartened by it then try weighing once a week to see better results)

I agree, although I too am a daily weigher (oops). The other thing is if you haven't lost by a week, maybe worth checking your overall calorie count, just to check you are eating a low enough amount to lose weight. I'm sure you are but calories sneak into lots of things, eg mayonnaise, gravy - any sauce. Blue top milk, crisps, cheese, butter, I know you've thought about all this but maybe it's worth doublechecking :)

Hey hun, well alls im eating is special k with semi skimmed milk twice a day and ive stuck to things like half a chicken breast with veg, fish with veg, havnt even been having sauces etc.. I hope i have lost that pound by end of the week else i'll be really upset, i mean i dont understand how i wouldnt?? Im gonna try not 2 weigh myself now everyday, even if its just every 2 days lol better thhan EVERY day xx

Well if that's what you're eating sounds really healthy to me, make sure the veg doesn't include too many potatoes (don't know if your eating potatoes lol). You WILL have lost fat weight, it would impossible for you not to. If you haven't lost on the scales it MUST be another reason, eg fluid retention etc. In which case keep going, the body HAS to give up fluid eventually and then you will see a sudden weight loss, as your scales weight catches up with your true weight! The best of luck, you'll do fine.

You are about the same height as me, and have about the same amount of weight to lose as I did when I started ( I still have a long way to go) so it can be done - and we will do it!

Thanks hun, nope no potatoes either lol i must admit i dont think im drinking enough..,. maybe thats my problem? But i'll keep going!!! xx

Thanks ladies, We can do it!!! :D xx

Have you checked your actually calorie intake and burn? Sounds to me like you're probably not eating enough :-o
Deffo up the water. Weigh every day if you want (I know I do), but only 'chart' weekly numbers :)

Hey hun, i think im having roughly 800-1000 cals, im not hungry, what im eating is doing the job so im not starving myself or anything.. but maybe thats not enough, im still new 2 this not really looked into it all...
I guess all i can do is wait and see what i lose by the end of the week :) xx

If you're only eating 800-1000 AND burning off extra too, your wee body will be desperately keeping hold of the weight :) Feed/fuel it more generously, and watch the pounds roll off.....odd concept, I know, but by golly it's the answer! xx

Oh lol thats maybe where im going wrong then...!!
Thankyou hun, i'll have abit more 2 eat :D xx

Im with Iwillsoonbeslim on this one. You are not eating enough, especially if you are exercising too. You won't be loosing much because your body is holding onto it to keep you going.
If you are eating that few calories, I wouldn't exercise. :)

Its so weird saying i have 2 eat more, i do like it tho haha
I have 2 exercise i feel really lazy if i dont, i might add a yogurt and hmm somethin else per day :) at the moment im having no snacks, so theres some room for them xx Thanks ladies xx

Can't wait to hear how you get on after a week of upping your intake :D x

I know!! i still cant get my head round it lol xx

Ladies... Ate alittle more yday and that pound i couldnt shift, its gone :D wooo xxx

Back